Sup Forums Occupation Thread

What's your occupation or college major Sup Forums? I just got confirmation I'll graduate next semester in Viticulture and Enology.

Do you like or hate your job/major?

I want to see what future or current Sup Forumsacks look like.

Read the book So Good They Can't Ignore You.

Stop being a pussy. No magic answer just hard work and avoid debt at all costs.

BS in Electrical Engineering with minor in mathematics

Nice user, guess I should have mentioned minors in Horticulture and Wine Business Management.

Future career path for you?

Marine Corps Air Traffic Controller

It's pretty cool I guess

looking to get into security and eventually armed security/personal protection. in the middle of getting certifications right now. wish me luck brehs

MBA Management Supervisor in a call center for one of the big four carriers in the US

semiconductor manufacturing

>tfw not in Silicon Valley

Cell phone carriers

good luck breh
i've always wanted to do this

Trying to do research currently, but the WBM minor is just to diversify my experiences.

Tech Writer for Aerospace

I got a BA in psych and a masters in rehab counseling last year.

glhf user

Getting a teaching degree in English and History. I also have a Bachelors in Chinese Studies and German.

History Major.

Because fuck you, somebody has to remember this shit.

That episode of Seinfeld really hit me in the feels. It was almost like I was looking at myself in Costanza. Every decision I have made has been wrong. From dating, to picking the college I wanted to go to, to my major to practically everything. It has always blown up in my face and if it can go wrong it has.

The one thing that makes me happy is knowing that somewhere out there is the opposite of me. This person will be making an impact in this world and doing the right thing. So that is what keeps me going. Plus the fact that I know that I can't do anything right so I would only screw that up too and be in worse shape.

English BA

in simple terms i mostly steal from parents bank accounts and mooch from them.

Cool major

IT. Sometimes I'm running cables, sometimes I'm writing Linux scripts. Sometimes it's helping people find the shortcut for Outlook.

I sometimes wish I had done Engineering instead, but I was a very unmotivated student.

BA Theology of Feminism

Pole Dancer Judge

Commercial HVAC/R tech

Pays decent with good benifits

Propaganda major
Currently working in VFX

BS in Computer Science with a minor in Finance

Major: Horticulture. Love my job

presently unemployed, but working on occupying your mom's beaver if you know what i mean

Mathematics concentration in operations research

Its a booming industry what with the religion of peace. Started in nightclubs myself 5 years ago, worked up to jobs securing state facilities/supervising a crew of 20+ and doing bodyguard work on the side, all armed gigs.

A word of fair warning: the industry is a grey area. Most companies, even the big ones, engage in shady practices, or operate in a barely legal practices. Keep your ethics and credibility impeccable. Its more than a meme to say that all you have is your word and your balls. Don't break either for anyone. You think cops catch heat for shooting a black guy? Wait till you do it in the private sector.

If you want big money, move to a state with recreational marijuana. Transport work is where the high dollar comes in. Federally insured banks won't take their money. Its a cash business. Get some NRA certs. CC, rangemaster, rifle and shotgun. Get the certs to do bail enforcement and private investigations. You gotta be able to take whatever kind of job a client hands you.

Good luck, and stay safe. See you at the big show brother.

Theatre, with teaching high school in mind. Better someone rational than someone who'll make them into antifa foot soldiers, I figure.

I bring suitcases of rich white people to their rooms at an expensive resort.

Good luck, I hear that field is very competitive. Go out there and reclaim this world for the white man.

At least you're honest, lol. Hope the cartels don't cut your hands off and behead you, Paco, stay safe out there.

Do they at least tip you good? Cheers man, hope you stay safe.

Public relations.

Uaw-ford worker here. I like my job a lot. Make great pay and have 11yrs in already at only 32.

what's Larry Bird doing wearing chinese clothing?

Aerospace engineering with a concentration in materials science, pretty based major no wimen

really appreciate the advice my man. you just got me even more excited and motivated.

Keep a square head on your shoulders, and you will go far. Being the most honest person in the room is never a bad thing, and in the security industry its pretty rare. Be a man who does instead of talks. You are getting in at a good time. The industry is exploding, in a good way. What state are you in?

I am an architect

Physics major, I like it

Worked in IT office jobs for 6 years. hated it. I wash dishes at a hotel now and love it.

Graduated high school and studied language in Japan.

Will start working at a drugstore sometime next month, never fell for the college meme

Thx user we are very thankful for your sacrifice.

Loan officer. I really really hate dealing with niggers. Jesus they are the fucking worst.