Nigger Hate

Big normie presence on Sup Forums in recent weeks, we're gaining popularity B O I Z

>post niggers nogging

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>saying "normie" unironically
i'd tell you to fuck off to with that shit but clearly you're underage so I'm reporting you.

Nigger hate thread?

Lets do it

Fuck on back to >/r9k you normie faggot

>these are kangz

Hey now, this was part of a Christian fellowship sermon. It was sort of silly, the pastor implied the congregation should go out and eat grass to reconnect with the Lord, etc. I got the feeling the pastor meant it in a symbolic manner, but the nogs took it quite literally.

Do taco niggers count?

>niggers by far the dumbest race on the planet
>most of them are Christian

really makes you think

And sand niggers?

gib context

this is considered dancing in some Caribbean countries

I, for one, thank our chinese overlords

Islamic*

>not naming this "gorilla gets put down"

I know what started this shit. "Youse gonna bes a daddy!!" Proceeds to kill niglet in vivo.

moo

most nigger countries are christian as well as almost all basketball americans

good, they need it.

no they don't. they need atheism, self-loathing and abortions.

kek

Reminder that whites can exhibit nigger behaviour but that niggers are inherently black. All you alt light cucks worshipping based black guys sporting Trump hats should shut up until you learn better.

a black guy in a Trump hat has more influence over your average leftist cuck than a million white males. stop being autistic.

What the heck, nigga was still looking staring. Didn't know humans could do that

4000 times and it still makes me laugh

RIP Harambe

oy vey, are you some kind of racist? Blacks must be treated bet- errr.. equally! If you don't give them money, you will not survive!

>fuck i forgot picture
Whites are the real problem clearly!!!

self hating nigger, now I've seen it all.

Ugh, whitebois are soo pathetic. None of you people would be talking all this shit if you were face to face with a black man.

fuck i was just rewatching this the other day with sound
How does that beaner not go into shock? already had his hands and feet cut off before they even started with his face

Enough of that argument fuck face....

literally an ape

you know, a couple of years ago id be sure that this was bait, but redditfags have fucked up this board so much that you actually might be serious

Were those italians or greeks who watched all those niggers drown?

tfw you think America is the entire world

I'm glad none of you are actually openly racist but this thread is disgusting. How childish do you have to be to hate someone for their skin colour? Racist people are holding the human race back from progressing, like they have since day 1.

Have you not seen how they fucking act? It's absolutely disgusting. there are only a few I am not disgusted by.

You mean a certain race is holding us back? Its not just skin leaf, its their puny brains

good fuck, this is why we shouldn't consider tacos to be people either.

BUT DEY WUZ KANGZ N SHEEIT NIGGA

You literally just had a black president. The fact that you retards cling to the accomplishments of others because of their skin colour is pathetic. You should always judge people on individual merit.

>Even teachers can't stand Dindu's
amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/

holy from 0-100 twice

>thread is this slow
this place really has gone to shit hasn't it?

yikes what did he do to deserve that

lmfao what the hell is that monkeys problem

why is rounding people up en mass and executing them morally wrong again?

>No sound

OH CAMON!

>socks and sandals

anything to piss off a cartel
They go right to the crazy shit

I honestly feel bad for the child

I wish death upon anyone who does this shit. What a pointless display of false bravado.

thats not a monkey, its a little black midget dressed in a furry suit

"So long, gay Bowser!"

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

You should fix that, should say, "Muh Ancestor"

>Big normie presence on Sup Forums in recent weeks, we're gaining popularity B O I Z

Get the fuck out libtard

>i'm glad none of you are openly racist
thats where your wrong, leaf

You can fucking tell he's CIA

I wonder if the baby made it.

We've become so weak, what happened to us? Our forefathers didn't apologize for being white.

This is what niggers meant when they claim to have invented bathing and teaching it to White Europeans.

Obviously, we made some improvements by replacing the cow urine with water.

Why? He's gonna grow up like the rest of them

Tunisians (Sandniggers)

>Sup Forums pre-internet

>history revisionism the thread
I'm always surprised on just how many people unqualified to comment on these sort of topics do

Nignog became a duck, quite the improvent

That is beautiful

had some scum nigger tell me to fuck myself when I refused to sign his 'charity fund' for his 'basketball team' the other day in downtown ATL, fuck these subhuman pieces of shit, I'm done tolerating this kind of bullshit

Amphetamines.

Crazy always beats big

piss is supposed to be sterile at least
probably the cleanest 'water' they can get