F

F

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishnews.net.au/locals-repulsed-by-swastikas/51017
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BLOODY BOGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with his left hand?

That's Aussie-tier political suicide. Respect for this cunt.
F

oh

>Mark Ellis says he was forced to quit because of 'pathetic haters'
14/88, would gas political opponents with this guy.

How did he get it so straight?

Why should I care? He can't even use the right hand

ON is a train wreck, they'll get one good burst of popularity at the next election, get to use it for up to 6 years depending on if their senators last that long and than fizzle out. We need to use their momentum well and then transition it to Bernardi & Leyonhjelm as long term options.

Hope you guys are ready for Trump 2.0 and the meme war.

>pathetic haters

I fucking love you cunts

I bet he shitposts on Sup Forums

That's how it works south of the equator, like toilets.

rer

We need them all to band together under a glorious Right Wing Alliance. Bernardi needs to lead though

It's okay, Bernardi, Leyonhjelm & the new female Kenyan Family First Senator are setting up a voting bloc, just need a few more senators. Lucy or whatever her name is, is a bit apprehensive but she'll come around once she's in and they take her under their wings. Also I like that she's immune to the privelage card and is anti-welfare state.

Underrated

Mark Ellis did nothing wrong

F

> lol I see you've played knifey spooney before

Laugh it up fuzzball.

kek

With a fucking lawn mower you chump. How hard is it to move it in one direction?

lel

Fucking based

Smart lad, he would've done a grand job in politics.

Toilets flushing the other way is a myth.

Look at that australian with the nazi salute, fucking based!

fucking idiots, why do these cucks run with skeletons?

Left plant. They're learning.

What bullshit. People need to quit getting offended by other people's beliefs. Can we get a gofundme going for this poor soul?

One Nation is controlled opposition. Hanson purposely hires idiots so her party self-destructs after gaining momentum. When it looked like ON was going to win quite a few seats in the recent WA state election, she flew out there and said dumb shit like "Putin is a hero" and "Don't vaccinate your kids" on purpose.

One Nation is just a pressure valve.

Context?

Obviously a set up. Idiot aussies so gullible.

Kindof. It still would be backwards if all other variables were eliminated, but any toilet has jets of its own that influence the swirl

How can Hanson fuck up her chances so much. She had a decade to work this shit out, and still hires nazi abo kidnappers.

I'd like to know who runs the party to get all sorts of nuts running as candidates that all self-emplode and fuck the party over. It's got to be the worst run party currently in power.

I can't find much info on it. Basically he bought up a twitter feed "requesting a dialouge" between him and the public.
Someone asks if he kidnapped abbo children.
Says he was proven innocent because they came willingly.
Wish I could find more info but everything is sealed (to my knowledge)

>A member of the "Pinkenba Six", Mr Ellis was one of six police officers charged in 1994 with kidnapping three Indigenous youths from Brisbane's Fortitude Valley and leaving them 12km away in Pinkenba.

MUH STOLEN GENERATOR
>How can Hanson fuck up her chances so much
It's on purpose mate.

autism

Why would she do this on purpose? What's her end game?

>white people moaning about muh noble savages
>punchnazi beta with superman shirt

I see you have the same trash as we do

kek, that's pretty funny

Kek. Why'd he quit?

I would have voted for him for that alone, even if One Nation are semi-retarded.

I laughed

Southern Equator, genius.

>American education

Why do you think our steering wheels are on the right side?

Because he's an actual goy, not a false flagging rabbi.

So
Is Australia becoming uncucked?
Also when are elections?

Bernardi needs a financial backer that isn't Reinhart and needs to fuck Family First off.

It's not that they are noble savages, just that these were kids who could have turned out alright, but now probably hate cops because they were kidnapped by them.

He's a former cop. Took some Aboriginal delinquents on an unofficial scared straight road trip. Dumped them in the bush and gave them some cab fare for when they found their way back to civilization.

Technically they were under arrest so technically that's more dereliction of duty than kidnapping.

> needs to fuck Family First off

Why would he do that? He just merged with them, it's now a beacon for disgruntled Libs & more conservative boomer Laborites. Merging with Family First was the best move he's made.

>Is Australia becoming uncucked?
We are cucked, but probably the least cucked out of any non-east europe white country.

Come on, we literally put illegal immigrants in concentration camps and watch them burn themselves and then send them to your country. kek

He's just pointing up to the sky...ffs

Kek

F

It was an oil worker that gave them $5 for a cab, not the cops.

>trusting a christcuckservative who loves israel

This people have no idea.

We have christmas in summer.

I like you aussies. Make me proud.

I'm pommy mate. To me you're not even close to being cucked yet. Australia is not beyond redemption but (((they))) are working over time.

Pretty big "What If".

Also all Aussies hate cops as kids.

But who was holding the camera?

Because Family First are deep in bed with fucking far left "anti-racist" and "feminist" groups.

They just merged with Big Cory. They mustn't have told him they're actually commies. Boy will he be mad when he finds out.

BTW...
.tfw you realised Cory and the Red Wiggle the same guy

>implying aussie right wing politics don't bow down to feminist shit and muh domestic violence

Controlled Opposition. I like Pauline, or at least, I did. But she had fucking years to get her shit together. Years.
Then all of a sudden, she runs her mouth doing dumb shit and making all of the right wingers look like complete nutters.

She's either the worst politician this world has ever seen, an actual retard, or controlled opposition.
Either way, she should not be allowed to run anymore, and the people in charge should shift the whole fucking party around. But of course, that won't happen because again, controlled opposition.

holy shit

Any proof besides the incompetence?

IIRC Never went against any bill the Libs put forth.

>Also all Aussies hate cops as kids.
Not even close mate.

I lived in Tennant Creek for years before I moved to [spoiler]fucking Melby was a mistake[/spoiler] and the cops there were great. I remember this one guy, I'll call him John because I know him personally, big bear of a bloke, about 6 foot 6, he used to have a punching bag out the back of his house and all the local abo kids would sit on the roofs of houses nearby to talk shit at him while he worked out. John, being a top bloke and also being able to knock your head off in one hit [spoiler]which he often did to grubs at the pub[/spoiler] ignored them for years, until one day one of the abos got smart and asked him what was in the punching bag. He stared the kid down for about half a minute before replying, 'bodies', then laughed and went back to punching the bag, laughing all the while.

moral of the story is, city cops are egotistical jerks, country cops are good blokes.

Hahaha, fuck you I actually laughed.

OY VEY!!!!

jewishnews.net.au/locals-repulsed-by-swastikas/51017

The more rural the better the cops imo

I lived about an hour outside of melbourne and as a kid I thought they were straight up dogs

Moved it towards gippsland as an adult and hang out with the local coppers at the pub, good blokes

>Gippsland
you know they have unencrypted police scanners?
fucking insane amounts of suicides out that way

He shouldn't quit, this may be a chance to get a real nazi voter base

Who even took that picture?