>Be a transplant and ethnonationalist in a shitlib city
>Be a nobody cog office worker for a mid-sized insurance corp
>Only one co-worker
>She's black
>We share lunch breaks
>So we hang out
>She's a complete outlier
>Level-headed, affable, rather submissive, and above average in looks
>She's a basic bitch conservative alt-light type from I've picked up on what she shares on facebook
>She eventually asked me out
>I agreed out of a professional courtesy
>One thing leads to another
>There's a second date
>Second date ends up at my place
>The situation is under the sway of the alcohol Jew
>Shit gets serious
>We end up sealing all kinds of deal
>Next morning we have breakfast and I drive to work with her as a passenger
>She bluntly asks "Can we do this every day?" while staring into the distance
>I reply "Why not?" with a semi-tentative smirk
>6 months later, we're still here

What do I do?
plz, serious advice only.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_monkeys_(psychology)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ethnonationalist
>in america
how the fuck

Woke

OP I know just the thing for you:

seems like a boring life still and will get old

go for it user, enjoy yourself

Who is your favorite JoJo?

I see nothing wrong with this, other than dating someone you work with. Shit could get complicated.

By the looks of it, if this continues for another 4 1/2 years you will be common law married.

Do you like having sex with her? Do you enjoy hanging out or her personality?
Then don't say anything and enjoy it.

Do you not like her?
Then don't.

Do what you want you mongoloid. Why do you need to ask Sup Forums to lead your life and make decisions for you?

>falling for the vaginal jew

look for a better job in another city that will cause you to drop your life/drop her.

do not breed. any white+nonwhite means you would be throwing your genetics down the toilet.

Kys, you coal mining faggot

And yes, this is serious advice

Shes redpilled and seems like a genuinely good person. I say go for it user.

>Should I turn down puss to make Sup Forums proud

I don't care faggot

The question is, could you live with a mixed child? Could she live with you if you couldn't?

Keep on keeping on m80

If pic is real ur girl is one of the few hot nigresses and you have a chance to improve a race, why wouldnt you?

>reddit spacing
>being a faggot race traitor
i really hope you will move to the new board when it comes around, redditfriend

Poast nudes in Sup Forums and link that thread in this one. We have to investigate further.

Its all gr8 until she pops out ugly mixies

aww, cute. GL OP. Your Americans so... Fight for the territorial integrity of the USA and don't let the Globalist/Federal slime or their flying monkeys
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_monkeys_(psychology)
attack freedom and personal property? Also look into being more independent and maybe encourage other Americans to pull their weight instead of going into debt that can then be used against them and all others in the USA.

Being sincere is a good thing. Be sincere.

"local laws usually take the most precedence"

In other words your love for this person is more important than your broader beliefs. Go be happy and leave Sup Forums behind

Stop doubting yourself you fucknugget.
If the girl is not a crazy bitch, good looking and works great with you, than whats the problem?

You're not burning coal cauz you are trying to get back at daddy.
You aint sleeping around like a frivolous whore.
Chances are if you even have children with this woman, they will be probably be well raised.

tl;dr
Be a decent lover
and if needs be, a decent father.

I know right?

How can anyone be an ethnonationalist in a country that was created with the sole purpose of being multicultural

Only americans... only americans have the delusion of being some kind of Prussia

Bro, if she makes you happy then roll with it.

>he fell for the sheboon meme
Dont call it a grave, its the future you chose

SHOOT HER

>casual sex has to produce children

This is the sort of shit we don't need on the new board.

wtf, I like leafs now.

The founding fathers were white Europeans. They didn't plan on becoming a multicultural melting pot, it just happened over time as kikes got more power.

>casual sex, is casual forever

Have fun, it will get boring after a while and just make sure not to get her pregnant before that. Do not make a mulatto, you have a legacy of the best genetic material this planet has created in 4 billion years and your children don't deserve to have it wasted

>6 months later
>you find her in bed with a nigger
>now you have pussy pass with coal burners
>date coal burner
>coal burners do what they do
>catch coal burner burning coal
>kys
or
>kill her
>go to nearest ghetto
>kill as many nig nogs as you can
>facebook live
>die an hero for your race
>only way left for you to reach Valhalla

I suppose if you don't get her pregnant you will be fine. Black women do have STDs at highly disproportionate rates, though, as I'm sure you know. 48% of them have herpes according to the CDC. If you ever do find an ethnonationalist traditional woman who wants to settle down and have white children she may be put off by your coalmining past.

Man, just fucking enjoy.

Don't worry about the racemixing meme.

Race is far more complicated than Sup Forums makes it out to be. Surprise surprise, biology is complicated. The main thing you want to worry about is her genetic quality as an individual.

I will take a black person that is 3 standard deviations above the black average over a normal white person. Eugenics and mate selection do not fall neatly along racial lines, just be concerned with her fitness as an individual.

Tribes mixing has been going on since the dawn of time. Our current problem is the result of dysgenics stemming from slavery to the welfare state.

>reading comprehension
I only pointed out that he should do what he wanted like an adult and not be a fucking invalid who can't make decisions for himself, schlomo.

Not him, but Joseph, always Joseph.

If you dont want produce babies with her i would say you could have sex with her but if you want make family with her you are race traitor and you know it because why would you ask about it on /pol

Bleach her and make mulatto kids

>Listening to angry omefa rejects on a Nazi live action roleplaying board
Yea no

You just accept it. It'll fuck with your views, and you will be judging yourself for not propagating the race, but as sappy as it sounds if you fall in love with the girl that changes shit. Only woman I've ever loved was a muslim turk I met in university. You SHOULD find a nice white girl. But, if you fall for the negress, well, shit. You either have to change your views or accept that everything before that was only building to your own hypocrisy. Good luck user.

Is doing what YOU feel like doing instead of letting others that have no context of your own life and motivations dictate how you should live your life, the real red pill?

The only real answer desu

BLEACHED

>that was created with the sole purpose of being multicultural
No it wasn't. Melting pot shit didn't start til the 20th century

Keep it up, if you like her then you like her, forget what all the insecure permavirgins on here say. A good woman is hard to find

I don't get it, the only one who should be disappointed here is the woman, the guy already wasn't much to look at but looks like a fucking ghoul now, and the children are all good looking so why the fuck would he regret anything?

>How can anyone be an ethnonationalist in a country that was created with the sole purpose of being multicultural

What Mexican intellectuals actually believe. Go read the constitution, you smelly dumb beaner. America NEVER intended to become multicultural and Mexico's infestation of it is a purposeful push from all the wrong (((people))).

>that was created with the sole purpose of being multicultural
What the fuck are you talking about.

the heart wants what the heart wants.

White europeans and anglo-saxons.

White is not a ethnicity, english, german, polish are

>1post by this id

You are gook.You cant give him advice about living with negro.He should found some nice white family and make some kids than he can secretly fuck negros if he want.

It's sole purpose was not to be multicultural, not really. Multicultural for white cultures, others were supposed to fuck off. Then the jews came...

all wars have sacrifices, RIP brother just enjoy your life with her

oh yeah, the jew made thomas jefferson fuck his slaves and not having them work that ass in the fields 14 hours a day doing SQATZ with cotton bales and getting /fit/ asf.
slavery is a good workout & regular exersize makes u sexy. if the south had employed white americans instead of nigger immigrants then we wouldn't be multiculti. same shit happens today, rich people importing foreign labor to save a few pennies.

so all white nationals are the same?

OP, she's rightwing, shes hot, she's rare.
Put a ring on it, and quit asking Sup Forums for advice.

>if its not forever we shouldn't do it at all

trips of truth, just let things happen though, is there anything you're unwilling to compromise on?

If you are happy continue user! :D

I was where you were but with a hapa girl. End of tje day it's about yoir offspring? Do you really want to have to start sympathising with their ethnoc feels?

Do you really want to add more non whites to this world? Don't you want white kids?

get married. have babies. there will be challenges. if you have some fucked up dominant genetics, they may not be dominant when you mix black.
>mine weren't
>a lot of me are in my kids.
>not all of the negatives you may see on this site are just a meme, but your chances of a doctor recommending abortion for genetic defect are super low

>hur hur I had a normie experience, lemme waste 4chans time

Please neck yourself. Please! You're the worst kind of person. Think about all the lulz worthy shit you've read about happening here on Reddit. Then think about what you just green texted. Think about it. ReaaĆ ally think about what you posted.

well... racemixing is bad

so how hot is she?

>1 post by this id

pics or bs

I'd turn into a race mixing cuck for that too

>What do I do?
Come up with another racemixing copypasta because this one is stale and the white race isn't going away any time soon despite your best efforts, kike.

might be because I'm at a liberal uni, but decent women are scarce.
marry yourself a good wife mate.
>inb4 racemixer
the ideological war is more important than the race question. get some kids and raise em right.

yes, don't waste your time with people you dont need to be around

Colonize her womb to spite niggers.

A white man can't successfully raise ethnics.

I no gook. Me speak Engrish many good.

Seriously though, as a Czech you don't have much mixed-race experience, so go fuck yourself.

Also, a country without a coastline isn't a real country

when leftists use the terms multiculturalism and diversity they mean more nonwhite people

By creating more niggers?

if you truly like the person who gives a fuck about her color

Us whites are dying out apparently, so there's a few options:

1. Have your fun but then go get yourself a nice white wife and have as many babies as possible

2. Marry this lady and have mixed babies to try and get your genes ahead of the curve

3. kys

>People still ask other users of this Mongolian painting chatroom for life advice

Do whatever the fuck you want. Talk to your family about it if it's really such a big deal.

your dating an asian?

Gross.

Black nipples and pussy is disgusting.

Black women stink.

Your children would look nothing like you.

Don't take advice from Sup Forums

I feel sorry for the offspring frankly if you have kids, they are going to be constantly ridiculed.

Like americans using the term liberal when reffering to gommies?

>fucking black chicks

4. have mixed babies and then kill yourself

Jews were given citizenship right before the majority of Europeans were considered white, you don't really know what you are talking about.

Jews have been considered white in America since it's founding fathers wrote the constitution.

His kids will grow up to hate him, his son will probably stab him in his sleep.

You're a fucking autistic loser. What the fuck do you mean 'What do I do?'. Why is everyone here so pathetic and weird?

>She eventually asked me out
>I agreed out of a professional courtesy

You're an faget. Kys

Hit it peckerwood!

>A country without a coastline isn't a country

Vietnon makes a pretty good point.

yes. Leftists have bastardized most language in this country

Here's a redpill. Don't let people on the internet tell you what to do user. No way I'm giving up happiness because some virgin nazi larpers told me.

>>not all of the negatives you may see on this site are just a meme
go on

That's crack

I hate you cunts so much for that, even tough im not anymore of proper liberal i fucking hope the west coast gets nuked

>created for the sole purpose of being muti cultural
It was created for freedom not so their can be 3 standard languages .

I'm sure nothing makes you happier than your wife's son

Nigger tell her to get a different job or you get a different job

Don't fuck co-workers.

DONT DONUT.

YOU ARE LIKE LITTLE BABY.

YOU KNOW NOTHING

SUFFERING AWAITS

TURN BACK NOW

ALLAH AK-47

FUCKING DONT

FORGET NIGGER STATUS COWORKER IS IMPOSSIBLE MODE

FUCKING COMBRAD