After all this fucking degeneracy, I'm actually thinking of going to church for the first time in 15 years

After all this fucking degeneracy, I'm actually thinking of going to church for the first time in 15 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tP-PhoTbhhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seek Odin... unless you are mud.

Yes, pick church over college. At least there is hope for your children, neighbors and friends to make the correct choice. I am eager to see what degree you get from your dying church.

kek a cum drinking faggot who had a crossdressing son thor and got cucked by his brothers ve and ville thats who you seek
dont go to a evangelical church

what kind of church should i look for?

A protestant church that doesn't ask for your money is a good place to start.

any one thats very conservative
most protestants churches are based
some catholic ones to but only the latin mass ones
but i would go with orthodox if u have one near

i dont want a church that preaches all fire and brimstone though

Christianity is a degenerate religion. Any religion that preaches protecting the weak, serving niggers, and not defending your race should not exist.

>mutually exlusive

Just remember user. Satan owns this world. He has infiltrated churches because that's where youd least expect him. There's some good people there but be careful.

>After all this fucking degeneracy
...that no one ever invites me to be a part of.

fixd.

But hey, being a hypocrite cherry picking christian who basically adopts religion as a psychological crutch to make themself feel better and judge others (hint: part of the hypocrisy) seems to make a lot of others feel better, so it might work for you too.

Cringed hard

>hurr durr why do u care what society does u only live in it
Fucking retard

Someone who does what you say is not a true Christian. The road to salvation is stright and narrow

This. Catholicism being the worst. Do not worship at the altar of dead sheep consumed by the great serpent.

Why are you so triggered over an user wanting to go to church?

I'm with you OP. It's probably been 15 years for me as well.

Guess what, you're interested in a religion that is about God's preferences, not yours, you fucking faggot

If you want a little kumbiyah hand-holding bible study circlejerk just drive around your little faggot colony and look for one that says "all are welcome" right below the rainbow flag and right above where the meeting times for the AIDS support group are listed

You're interested in going to church to encounter THE ABSOLUTE and you're wringing your limp faggot fingers over hearing about how the deity you're interested in worship unequivocally damns faggots like you to hell for all eternity

Jesus christ himself couldn't absolve your loose and incontinent ass so great is the magnitude or your ineluctable faggotry

OP I would recommend a Protestant Church. Go to one that preaches the Word, don't avoid "fire and brimstone."

>couldn't absolve
Please

Remember that the God of the old testament is a flawed intermediary.

So wrong child

>dying church.
Church attendance is increasing among the young. The general population church attendance is only decreasing because of 60+ people who are dying.

so what type of church do you want some limped wristed progressive one were they listen and sing hip hop christian tunes

I'm phone posting now so I can't turn on my autism full force.

The (((Lord))) promises Abraham wealth and property and he goes for it.

The "God of This World" promises Christ wealth in the desert and he wasn't having it.

Galatians 3:19 says the old law was given through a mediator.

When they got snek'd in the garden they became "like Gods", much to "his" disdain, and Jesus affirms that ye are God's later.

Find a traditional catholic church (Latin mass). 100 percent white and extremely reactionary.

I believe you (especially in regards to europe) but where di you hear this?

Churces are literally biggest jewish scam there is.

Did you know that originally christianity was created so that every person would devote their time privately alone? But it was changed because leaders needed something to control people.

However in this day and age church is losing it's power anyway.

Also what's up with churches being exempt from taxation? Money laudnering much?

>Church attendance is increasing among the young
No it isn't. Maybe in Canada but nobody goes to church in this country.

One of the reasons you are being taken over by Muslims, at least in France the traditional catholics now have the highest birthrate. If only the fucking muzzies didnt have such a head start.

Most people just don't bother. I don't go to church either. Out of about 70 million people in the UK, only about a million actively go to church. It's the end of days for England and co.

Please tell me how to retake the bluepill. I want to believe in fantasies again.

Well, if you ever feel like it, find a traditional catholic church near you. They're the best, latin mass etc. They do not fuck around with teaching gender roles and the like. Honestly some of the trad parishes in france remind me of the high middle ages.

The UK can be saved, it will just take willpower.

>The UK can be saved
I don't think so mate. We're well past saving at this stage. I'll fight regardless, but I think this is the end for the UK. The situation isn't good.

youtube.com/watch?v=tP-PhoTbhhs

ALADDIN SALADIN
ALADDIN SALADIN
ALADDIN SALADIN
ALADDIN SALADIN
ALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

ive considered doing the same....

its been about 7 years for me.
but im also 23 and went to catholic school until High school.

Good luck user, may God enlighten you.

Moar of pic related?

It's not good for France either, but I think we can do it. It is going to really suck though. But I don't want my kids to grow up in the world Macron wants.

Not sure, but I do remember that Evangelicals are increasing among colleges than any other religion (which are also increasing).

I'm happy for you.
I'm in the same boat, I've been looking for a good church, I hope you find one soon.

Protestant churches look like shit because you don't tithe. Then you complain they don't have soup kitchen when you're poor.
Protestant churches will marry anyone, and will sit by while all their married couples get divorced.

>protestant church
>doesn't ask for money

pick one

It's only going to get tougher. The West hasn't seen the worst of it yet. The Juden has more up his sleeve to undermine our countries. Nothing short of a collapse can save us now.

Sometimes I imagine the Poles and Hungarians are going to have to reconquer us like we did to Spain.

You're what we in the south call, born again.

theres like 3 churches on earth that dont ask for money

how the heck else do you expect them to pay their rent

wtf

it doesnt make them bad

unless theyre really pushy about it every second

That's if we aren't eradicated and mixed beyond comprehension, their wont be anything left to liberate if that happens.