"People" on Sup Forums without military service, fucking explain yourselves

"People" on Sup Forums without military service, fucking explain yourselves.

graduated high skool

flag related

same

asthma and dairy allergy

I don't owe any loyalty to the jewish people.

you could

sit at home and be a fat bitching faggot sitting at mommy and daddys OR you can volunteer 4 years of you life for the cause

fucking normie faggots lack bearing

I got permanently disqualified

Airforce reporting feels good to have my desk job secured for ww3

>being the right arm of the Jew

Because I am redpilled enough to not fight for the Jews

I was rejected, twice.

They told me they don't take murderers

I went to college and law school. I didn't want to be starting my career at 30 when the most youthful time in my life is gone.

The military is for 1) stupid people/lower class trash and 2) kids from middle class families who don't know what to do with themselves and are closet gays

b&

MODS

Rather not be government property for years being ordered around by niggers and retards for minimum wage. It's also producing something of value.

So did I didn't stop me from serving. Pussy

I'm a high level executive at a bank, so I never had time to serve. I do want to thank others for serving. Fighting and dying to protect American banker profits around the world is important work and helps keep America strong. We all salute you.

Back problems since I was a kid.

I am a scared bitch.

I joined the army at 17 then earned my BA JD and LLM. Go away, faggot.

I have 3 weeks before washing out because I was a faggot. After learning how to man-up and being redpilled, I'm hoping for a draft to make it right.

>dying for israel

national guard/civil service is redpilled though

lol youre a local hometown bum tho. you have no credentials and probably never will. and posting on the internet isnt a credential

Don't want to die for Israel

>signing over your rights as a human being
>fighting for global elites and da juice
>losing your arms, legs, face, mind fighting mule fucking sand monkeys

I'll pass. Call me if the Germans need the snot kicked out of them again.

because I'm not a welfare leech and my civil liberties are not in danger, and if you cut 90% of the military they still wouldn't be

>"People" on Sup Forums without military service, fucking explain yourselves.

I'm smart enough not to need a uniformed job training program in order to be successful in life.

They wouldn't accept me anyway.

"Meat Shield for Jews" isn't something smart people sign up for

retard alert

currently in the process of applying

>I'll pass. Call me if the Germans need the snot kicked out of them again.

I'm considering it, it's actually a big reason why I'm getting fit and in shape

Especially when I have no clue what to do with my life

What is life in the military like?

And by then you were in your 30s, balding, and had prostate problems.

Must've been a nice experience

Nah, I learned a useful skill instead of dicking around in the sandbox.

t.
sitting in the extra room at his parents apartment

Probably the only honest answer in this thread.

Spent my time in the Guard as 11B. Currently working on going active and reclassing as 19D.

this

> useful skill

Kek'd wholeheartedly.

Lot of these brats know nothing about service

Do you guys ever fantasize about joining and then during war using your inside placement to sabotage your own side?
lol

It's obligatory here, I said fuck them.
In theory I'm a "criminal" for refusing to be cannon fodder against the cartels.

Any ways.

thought about it, then my oldest brother came back from boot camp and described it as "brainwashing."

So, I passed. Only to end up working as an engineer in the defense industry.

Military seems fun but is actually just pure shit.

Depends on your branch, MOS, active or reserves, duty station, and unit. Gonna have to be a little more specific, user.

What branch, depends

I'm mildly insane. I'm coherent, but I hallucinate when under stress.

i wish i got payed minimum wage while in fuck

You could sabotage all sorts of things in that position.

>projecting
Be #22 today

They didn't pay for sex changes yet when I was of age.

aylmao
What stopped you to do a school shooting?

I am 23, have been in college since I was of age.... I also have certain medical issues that may limit me from joining...

But you bet your ass if anyone invaded I'd be in a militia

No thanks

I have no loyalty to Jews.

You mean why haven't I become a brainwashed killing machine designed to enforce the will of (((the ruling class)))?

I've got a auto immune disease. I just wanted to be ordered to do stuff all day everyday lads. :(

you'd fit right in the marines.

lol "projecting" thats the typical proxy shill response. kill yourself faggot.

My interview is next week

got a full ride to college for a engineering degree

only retards join the military

but god bless you retards

medical discharge, didnt get very far sadly

>Army will pay for your schooling
>Credits you currently have put you on fast track for promotions
>probably start out E-3 at basic, then bump to E-4 after AIT
>There is a waiver for everything
Quit being a pussy. Only the first 10 weeks suck.

Would love to serve, shattered back thinks otherwise

Heck, if you were in a tank you could shoot your fellow crew members then open fire on your own side's tanks from BEHIND the lines. It's the ultimate way to help the other side win.

Go get a job then, faggot.

> engineering

implying you will ever take part in anything of value. hahahaha get a load of this mommys boy

No reason to get my commission. Peacetime military is for loser welfare queens.

Give me a war and I'll go to my local officer recruiter immediately.

What was your personal experience in the military

wow what a great thought. really showing that extra chromosome

Served my time in the finnish military. Glad i did it.

>mommy's boy

woah where did THAT come from?

Nice job projecting

t. norway

how did you serve in fugland?

You fight for the ZOG machine explain yourself faggot.

Kek
>you live with your parents if you think an occupation where most of the faggots kill themselves is retarded
>you're a shill because I like to take orders
Ok, welfare baby

I don't want to die for AIPAC
I don't want to work with niggers and white trash

All your posts in this thread paint a pretty concerning picture. like col. fittz or Pvt.dancer

people are fucking pussy and need to go in for an enlistment. mommy and daddy pussies cant toughen the heart and mind up or leave mommy making his bed in the morning

>Join ANG
>Get $20,000 signing bonus, $700 a month on top of drill pay while full time college
>Get out of training with $23,000 sitting in the bank from first half of bonus and training pay
>Literally getting paid to get my degree and get to go all over the world of TDY's and work on the f-16

Anyone who doesn't join is a literal retard, or a beta who doesn't want to get laughed at for having a tiny dick in basic.

I don't like being ordered around and I like being able to change oaths every year.

Serously my sister is a marine. I visited her at Parris Island and literally every male was a dumbass meathead. So many goddamn illegal spics too shit makes me sick.

I served. It sucked.

Never served but I'm behind you guys all the way. Way, way behind. Looking out for your women. Keeping them safe and warm on the home front.

Dual citizenship

>recruiting cannon fodder for eretz Israel
>Sup Forums

the joos and the dying and blah blahablah

i know right

You literally are worse than Isis you fight along side them in the zog machine fuck you idiot if you were a true badass you would fight for Assad

I've got it!!!
Join up as as a waiter! Then during battle you would uniquely placed to poison all sorts of your own colleagues!

No draft

> faggot pussy mmuuh engineering faggot posts a picture of 2 faggots larping a meme

OH WOW LOOK AT THE ENGINEER OVER HERE!! WATCH OUT NO HE GOT THE FULL RIDE! shut the fuck up

In spite of all the jokes about scandinavia being a leftists hellhole, I actually wish I could live there (not swedistan though).

Very jelly.

Im half deaf and cant afford to lose all my hearing if I join the military. Tenitous is a big risk when joining the army.

Don't want to blow my load on some small war. I wanna go for the big ww3.

DONT GET MARRIED UNLESS SHE IS IN THE SERVICE AND EVEN THEN WATCH YOUR ASS. THE EXTRA PAY ISNT WORTH IT. AND PICK A JOB THAT HAS A CIVILIAN COUNTERPART OR CLOSE. GET YOUR DEGREE WHILE IN OR AFTER. RULE THE WORLD. THE END. AND DONT DIE

I got better shit to do with my life than just killing sand niggers over oil.

>"People" on Sup Forums without military service, fucking explain yourselves.
Too much drugs and alcohol in my teens through 30s. Id never had made it. Only in the last 3 years have I made efforts to correct.

I HATE AMERICA
I HATE THE MILITARY

FUCK YOU

Flat feet and obesity. It was outside of my control.