NORTH KOREA HAPPENING THREAD ITS HAPPENING!

Wide scale evacuations taking place in most of Japan and South Korea.

Multiple military aircraft spotted in San Diego heading west. A few large bombers spotted.

Mattis:"We will do to them what we did to Japan!"

Trump enacting THAAD worldwide.
Hawaii is vulnerable.

Antarctica is under attack.

Other urls found in this thread:

global-mind.org/gcpdot/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FAKE

Confirmed.

shut the fuck up, no happening

and yet another fucking thread with zero supporting evidence

Sometime i stick my finger in my ass when i masturbate. Does that make me a degenerate?

>trump is a non-interven--

fake news from 2 days ago is still fake news you fucking nigger

No

this same image posted so much, its FAKE you dumb fucking shit fuck cunt slag whore bitch fuck nigger nigga range of ish ishybadboy
runescape bs bh pking bounty hunter pking bountyhunter bs bh rs runescape jagex ltd upload videos p hat purple hat clan purple hats bh clans runescape di rs elvemage kids ranqe
soz owned defil3d elf mage pka i ayzee i joshinator48 eazy e369 runescape rs rs i ayzee i wildy owns1 spanjol 91
rs elvewatford
runescape pking p2p f2p member bh bounty hunter team cape rs jagex range of ish pk vid 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0 20 21 22 23 24 25 16 17 20 18 19 jagex rs 99 98 97 96 95 94 93 92 91 90 85 70 magic mage str strength ranging range magic hp hitpoints josh rs max andrew goner rune wildyowns1 tupac ignore this rs dis jagex songs music rock rap hiphop bs bh bounty hunter pking bh pking runescape wild gone wildy gone never coming back jagex dueling vid
range of ish dueling vid i vmser i i ayzee i defil3d kids ranqe elvemage i kasoy i fuzzy002005 zezima uloveme the old nite 45 46 passed away died runescape cancer jagex views comments subsribe coventry uk england msn jagex usa amercia pk vid bounty hunter range of ish pk vid 13 bounty hunter pking vid rs jagex p2p magic f2p p2p zezima kdis ranqe soz owned ishybadboy ishybadboy range of ish dark bow bh bs not bounty hunter rs 1 def defence 1 bloodhoun34 bloodhoun runescape party hat scam hacks runescape bounty hunter pk pked member dds spec armadyl godsword bandos godsword pk ice barrage ancient mage
pure medium low high crater ags bgs sgs zgs special vengeance pking with ags ags pked dchain dbow taste vengeance lunar ice
runescape bs bh pking bounty hunter pking bountyhunter bs bh rs runescape jagex ltd upload videos p hat purple hat clan purple hats bh clans runescape di rs elvemage kids ranqe
soz owned defil3d elf mage pka i ayzee i joshinator48 eazy e369 runescape rs rs i ayzee i wildy owns1 spanjol 91
rs elvewatford
runescape pking

NK is nothing like Syria you retarded fuck

NK poses a direct threat to Hawaii and California

that depends, do you smell it or do you taste it when you finish

Smell

Drudge from this morning is NOT a happening you fucking shill.

:DDDDDDDD
BENIS
:DD::dDDDDD

drudge report is Michael Bay level of journalism, again....shut the fuck up with all of this fake bullshit you god damned good for nothing kikes

>hurr durr HAPPENING THREAD, IMMEDIATE THREAT
>Trump will make an announcement in 12 hours from now about it

So dumb. If actually happening he would be on live news right now addressing it.

I have proof

Die under a truck. Slowly and a lot.

>not red text

>invents

>CNN

Go to Somalia & fuck a prostitute, get AIDs & Kill your self

Only if it's a truck of peace.

Dat filename though

>NK poses a direct threat to Hawaii and California
good... fuck em

>invents

fuck off retard

The funny thing about his article is that it was from a magazine that tries to make black people look good and smart

man that haircut must feel great in the wind

>He fell for the Alienware meme

All quiet over here. OP being a faggot as usual.

It's clock boy pt. 2...

Pog slammers?

Challenge coins, so basically yes

Ohayo Gozoimasu

Will you be joining merica in the upcoming WWIII?

>The funny thing about his article is that it was from a magazine that tries to make black people look good and smart
I would think that inventing a new computer would be pretty awesome.

I invented a few over my lifetime. My best one I invented 3x gtx260 (core 216) on a asus m4n82 dx mobo. Thing was beast-mode. It was a really cool invention.

Has this "publication" realized that this is a total joke?

wtf

Challenge coins?

Are you even American?

Of course.
I already am America :^)

How many times do I have to tell you nu-pol faggots nothing ever happens?

>Windows 10

Why?

Damn son. Got any spare ones of the bottom? I'll swap you a New Zealand Intelligence Corps one.

You just made my fucking night man.

bump

Oh my fucking god you retards have been spamming this thread for a whole fucking week straight

global-mind.org/gcpdot/

>global-mind.org/gcpdot/

That's kinda cool. What happened when it peaked >95% 12 hours ago?

>global-mind.org/gcpdot/
China launched new aircraft carrier, Thadd being deployed and the latest gook threat.

LOOK NOW

Nah, the user who made them sold out quick. Only 300. Thankfully, I got digits on my MAGA one. But I carry them on me, so maybe we can trade over a drink if I ever visit Australia.

getting to steal a few images like this the biggest benefit of coming to shitpost here

pic related was just posted on Sup Forums

I will fucking DIE without Tastosis and GSL. Please God, let AfreecaTV and the GSL stay intact in Seoul.

When you want to go to the grif and I walked up to you though I was gonna use the emergency exit from the wall and it literally left a body film on the sides of the tub look was caked

FUCKING #NUKETHEGOOK ALREADY REEEEEEEE

We haven't even heightened security on base. The Regan is sitting peacefully in Port. That's all just a bunch of larping.

>some random private knows advanced details of an operation

0/10 shitpost

you are literally retarded and should be permabanned

>NK thread

Automatically not happening. Stfu OP and put one in your mouth and squeeze the trigger.

Let's turn them to glass

I know its you gavin fuck off

thanks, dumbfuck I already am except I'm at a hotel lol

>windows 10 on alienware

It's like you want to be laughed at.

Thats the point bro.

>be trump
>cali and hawaii are pain in ass
>start war with best korea
>kim sends his nukes
>oops us missile shield failed.
>hollywood nuked
>america made great again

These threads deserve a good two week ban

Seriously, why is it in our interest to protect South Korea? Even it gets nuked, I don't see how it that will negatively affect the U.S. so much that we need to spend lots of $$$ defending them.

I like this.

Pacific military user can tell us when the habbening is about to unfold

literally on the phone with a korean person right now, wtf are you talking about dipshit

Theyre an extremely large trading partner and we have probably trillions invested into their country

BREAKING:
BLACK NEO FACIST ROMAN BREAKS INTO ICBM

CNN REPORTS HE IS AIMING THE MISSILES AT LAS VEGAS AND LOS ANGELES

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

>not browsing North Korean state news

kcna.kp

You absolute moron. Do you not know a shred of American history? South Korea and Japan are our post-WWII strongholds in Asia. We razed these countries and set up new governments within them, along with plenty of military bases and artillery, to secure American economic and security interests. North Korea is the buffer state set up by Russia and China to protect themselves from us.

Oh well if that's true I guess there is a legitimate reason to care if they get nuked. I just wish we would get compensated for our defense services.

fuck you I got excited

more like drudge from yesterday.

I dont think you understand the bigger picture.
>we defend SK
>SK companies can safely trade and do business with American companies
>SK even buys US arms and defense
>Long term net gain
If we were disconnected from SK they would inevitably replace us as their largest partner with China and give China more global power which we do not want

This same thread was posted last night

Gake and fay

kids sure are attention seeking

Ignore all larping threads. If anything happens, it'll happen next month when the ships start moving.

You can press ctrl+print scrn button then paste into paint for screen caps. If you can 4chins why can't you post a proper cap? Why do people do this?

not antarctica!!!!!!

First I've seen blue pilled fake news reporting this.

Strap in for actual happening.

Dont you threaten me with a good time.

Checked n kek'd

Bring the marshmellows

Yes antarctica

>hawaii gets nuked

And nothing of value was lost

praise him!

looks like Brittany Venti

Where do you buy memetic challenge coins? Is this allowed? Do I have to install Tails?

I can corroborate OP's story. I'm at a small research outpost in Antarctica, and just took this photo

Sure would be terrible if NK wiped out a blue state with millions of illegals, right?

Memes dot money. Looks like coinanon is redoing the original one too now.

>tfw to smart too use credible sources

Are mods going to start cleaning up Sup Forums when the new thread is made? After many years I don't think I can handle any more shitposts

>invented