Trump says he thought being president would be easier than his old life

yahoo.com/news/exclusive-trump-says-thought-being-president-easier-old-030757057.html

>He misses driving, feels as if he is in a cocoon, and is surprised how hard his new job is.

>President Donald Trump on Thursday reflected on his first 100 days in office with a wistful look at his life before the White House.

>"I loved my previous life. I had so many things going," Trump told Reuters in an interview. "This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier."

>Trump, who said he was accustomed to not having privacy in his "old life," expressed surprise at how little he had now. And he made clear he was still getting used to having 24-hour Secret Service protection and its accompanying constraints.

>"You're really into your own little cocoon, because you have such massive protection that you really can't go anywhere," he said.

>When the president leaves the White House, it is usually in a limousine or an SUV.

>He said he missed being behind the wheel himself.

>"I like to drive," he said. "I can't drive any more."

Sage

Bahahaha. Seriously, watching actual fascists get BFTOed by an orange man child is so funny. The liberals cried wolf when they said hes Hitler; Trump is barbie in man form.

is this a joke

BEING PRESIDENT IS HARD?

There is no way he will last 4 years, he'll probably tell a lie about cancer or some shit a year from now to get away from it.

i wonder if he gets to drive the golf cart in florida

Yeah I feel like he was initially in it for the ego trip, and then because he actually wanted it, but the slow bureaucracy and lack of privacy will make him want to leave.

Kek

>I like to drive," he said. "I can't drive any more
Fucking hell that must suck

>yahoo news

you may as well linked a communist journalist website

That explaims why he plays golf every weekend

Will he run for second term? Or will he accomplish everything he set out to do in 3.5 years?

dis nigga gonna start a war because he's depressed and bored

he is truly our guy

Kek he railed at Obama for playing golf a lot, then got in office, realized how hard it was and then started playing golf a lot

Fucking hell man, definitely a 1 term pres

I think he'll try to get as much done in this first term and then call it quits. He'll give his blessings to Pence or someone else to run in 2020.

It's easier to say you want to run for re-election during campaign mode, now that he's here idk if he wants to do it for the long-haul.

Surely the president could tell his secret service to fuck off and let him drive around and shit?

They don't work for him. Their mandate comes from Congress.

Underrated

This is why Bush Jr. had the ranch, which he immediately sold when he left office. He would go there and drive around in pick-up truck looking at sage brush and shit.

America's first hobbyist president.

Poor goy. He gave up so much to MAGA! I'm gonna do it to. See you in hell globalists!!!

Truly a legend.

Reminder that Adolf could walk around on the frontlines without his guard and would sneak out with his valet to go drink coffee in munich despite Himmler shitting his pants.

Jesus I knew he was dumb but I didn't know he was a fucking retard.

Ok...he's crazy, I mean literally crazy.

The man who will forever in history be marked as the symbolic leader, birth and death of the alt-right. The proverbial rope you manchild short bus version of neo-fascists used to hang yourselves.

I don't know if he's a bad articulator or he's just way in over his head and dumb

All the above

The last guy made it look easy by not doing anything.

kek

>The president has been at loggerheads with many news organizations since his election campaign and decided not to attend the White House Correspondents' Dinner in Washington on Saturday because he felt he had been treated unfairly by the media.

>"I would come next year, absolutely," Trump said when asked whether he would attend in the future.

>The dinner is organized by the White House Correspondents' Association. Reuters correspondent Jeff Mason is its president.

>(Writing by Jeff Mason; Editing by Kieran Murray and Howard Goller)

It just veers off into complaining about Trump not showing up to the author's dinner at the end. The asshurt is palpable.