Where were you when it was announced Osama Bin Laden was killed?

Where were you when it was announced Osama Bin Laden was killed?

I was at college drinking with friends and the news started to circle. We put on the tv and special announcement was said. At the exact moment you heard the whole campus start clapping and cheering. A "USA USA USA" chant started to erupt and everyone went outside to start chanting as well.Everyone was outside celebrating , drinking, and partying. It was so sick.

He's alive, lives in the Bahamas.

No body, no publicly released pictures. Would know way too much about current operations to kill.

He's still around being tortured somewhere. Or, at least, was for some time after his supposed death.

Having my last few hours with my cat because we had to put him to sleep the next morning.
Shittiest win of my life.

he died october 12th 2001

I was laughing at the brainwashed crowd of Amerisheeple on tv chanting "USA, USA, USA".
I had a smug look on my face and knew that Osama was /America'sguy/

I was playing Battlefield bad company 2, rush mode on that snowy map (night one) when I heard he (((allegedly))) got killed.

Ranger Assesment and Selection, they announced it during pt. Bittersweet, I think everyone there had a hardon for killing that dude.

Was on the train watching some mirai nikki whens some faggot started shouting that we just killed osama. He wanted everyone on the train the start chanting usa with him
>mfw no one joined him and he just akwardly yelled USA USA USA like a tard

Bin laden was controlled opposition. He's back with the boys in CIA

>He's alive, lives in the Bahamas.
I saw him at the Frye Music festival.

But seriously, I don't believe he is dead one bit.

i hadn't graduated from Sup Forums at that point

osam is kill?

no

I think I was on the couch, scattered reports coming in, then front page of drudge. As the details emerged and the refusal of public release of photos came to light, I decided they did not really kill him. I will continue to believe this until I see pictures of his body.

Having a wank. I am always wanking so nearly every historical event in my lifetime has involved my hand on my cock.
NOW FUCK OF BACK TO YOU RAT INVESTED MEDIA DEN

>Tfw saddened Saudi freedom fighter died that day :(

He was killed in like 2002 or 03. They just kept pretending he was alive for propaganda purposes.

Muh sea burial

I was on a train in NYC, I announced the news to everyone on the train and starting shouting USA but everyone just looked at me. Fucking commies

Actually don't remember, guess a dead dune coon wasn't worth that much thought. I know roughly to the square meter where I was when jet fuel melted steel

Watching tv with my dad.
My dad was a instructor at the united training center in denver, he trained and personally knew the co-pilot of united 93. So when we saw the news, it was the first time ive ever seen him cry

Where are broofs?

considering he died in the early 2000s, elementary school

so did you pass it?

After few months of 9/11 I lost interest. It was clear that it would take decade for burgers to find him.
I started to worry that they would take a revenge for random Middle East country that had nothing to do with it.

Fish n chip shop. There was no cheering. Everyone was just waiting for their fish n chips.

sea burial excuse is such bullshit

I remember they showed the South Park episodes where Cartman fucks with Bin Laden and they send a goat back to Afghanistan that night along with other 9/11 themed episodes.

I was playing lewd internet pictionary with my now-ex.

We got banned and that's when we went to go fuck in front of the tv and saw bin laden was dead.

Have a restraining order against her now on account of her being a psycho as is customary of white American women.

He died many years before desu

Fuck that shit, they never shoved the body

at home on Sup Forums
shit was cash

In jail, doing a 60 day sentence.

Nah my dude, he's not dead, he's hanging with uncle Addy with the Argies.

At home watching tv, doing a jigsaw puzzle.

>Not realizing that Osama died in 2002 from a kidney infection which was reported by numerous news stations at the time

I bet you believe he was the true mastermind of 9/11

I *wasn't* anywhere, since you know, he's still alive