General Contract since 1990 MKultra AMA

Sup Forums I'm bored out of my mind and almost out of cigarettes. If 1 out of the first 5 replies to this post isn't "kill urself faget" I might stick around to answer your questions. I have general knowledge of things you may be curious about. Illuminati? Yes. I have never signed a nondisclosure agreement, although President William J. Clinton asked me to in 1994, but I refused. Here's a warning in advance. Things may seem controversial to you, but I'm a jaded son of a gun that's been through the wringer more than once. I won't insult you, but I will explain things literally in a way that tends to depolemicize.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1rmo3fKeveo
youtu.be/58_S5e0AVU0
youtube.com/watch?v=a3HCh9bHI6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill urself faggot

Kill yourself faggot

hope you don't play starcraft, otherwise you'll probably end up feeling apologetic

kill yourself faggot

interesting coincidence that I was listening to this song on youtube and the first 2 posters were from south korea

youtu.be/1rmo3fKeveo

What is the Illuminati's plan for one world government? Is it even worth resisting?

This thread is a better use of everyone's time
>FBIAnon returns

How long have the marxists controlled the public education system?

Telling people kill yourself faggot is normie territory now so do whatever the fuck you want no one loves you and no one cares.
>trying to be to edgie fuck that's normie territory too
>sometimes I think they're just too good at being absolute cancer

honestly it's not worth resisting in my opinion. it takes a good amount of effort for an average human being to stay organized enough to keep their house clean. Most Illuminati are either obsessed with having jurisdiction, or obtaining it. I came upon my jurisdiction based on real need for the government to do it's job because I was a witness to a crime and the feds had jurisdiction. The amount of time, energy, and money required to maintain jurisdiction is so vast that people grow fat, old, stupid, and careless.

Maintain jurisdiction? Do you mean maintain control?

Will there be "order out of chaos"? I just want a better world for humanity, even if the means justify the ends. I want humanity to be united, in peace with itself, and traveling space.

in essence there is no real actionable plan. people will draw up all kinds of crazy ideas but all of them are just as reactionary as the bums on the street

have you made this thread before, i vaguely recall seeing this

that is exactly what I mean. Whoever has jurisdiction can fill the CIA up with "their people" aka drug dealers & pedo's

I was just some kid who happened to witness a murder, and I have no NDA because the government wanted to and did prove that the government itself wasn't to blame.

i've made a few threads before, but I'm not a spammer. I see the same threads everyday. Those people have to be getting a paycheck to do that because I wouldn't post here that often unless there was some financial benefit. Not that I don't enjoy the trololols.

What MKUltra stuff do you have that you can share?

there will be order out of chaos. order will be dealt by nature though, not man.

i don't have any "stuff" but I know what it is and why they use LSD.

>not a spammer
Ok then get on with it. What did you see? Wht killing, who, what age, wha afiliations of killer, etc, get the ball rolling if you want questions.

Thanks user. Do you mean that climate change and agricultural catastrophe will be the ones to do the culling?

>why they use LSD.
Alright I'll bite, why do they use LSD?

I witness the stabbing of Grand Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini. He was flown back to Iran because he insisted. He spent most of his life in exile, and wanted to die in his own country. He spent 11 days in the hospital and then passed away in the spring of '89. I was 7 years old.

Who stabbed him and why?

order doesn't necessarily come through culling. the chaos in this phrase is specifically related to a 2,000 year old inquisition.

Hey OP, any modern day versions of MKUltra running now? If yes, anything new they're doing?

Can you give me some literature to read? I'm pretty clueless about all of this. Should we expect many happenings soon?

when's starcraft 3 coming out

also, quit rp'ing

right, i recall seeing this a long time ago

so, in your title general contract does this mean you wear a general contractor or something else

bill clinton asked you to sign a nda, but you refuse, couldnt they just kill you or something, if so, why didnt they?

you mention in you saw khomeini get stabbed and then die, but that is not what the official story is, why do they lie about this?

spelled a lot of stuff wrong sorry, another question if i may, how did you come to learn/know all of this?

MKultra started after the death of Martin Luther King Jr.
It was never an official "program"
Illuminati is a very generalized word that just means "Prophet"
After his death, there were hundreds of people who demanded an inquest. (inquisition)
There were so many inquisitions by untrained people that many of them developed problems.
Lyndon Johnson legitimized and certified some of the people who participated in these inquests.
LSD is uniquely able to help people who have "built bridges" and who have had some "difficulty"

to speak plainly, LSD is able to force the human brain to see through itself. When people develop second sight, the mind buries itself. Only someone high up can administer LSD, and it must be requested. It was tested by request of the testees, and later a system of administering the drug became a matter of uncommon routine.

Having a nice LARP boys?
I got you some goldfish crackers and lemonade :3

Why do they hate citizens having guns?

How many are Jewish?

When will Bannerlord come out?

not going to answer this one, sorry. If you have any questions you could feel free to call the White House.

not that I'm aware of or involved with.

Thnx mom

What is second sight?

This happened less than a month after Khomeini died, while I was waiting and minding my p's and q's. The Democrats went full offensive, and is partially why Bush Sr. offered me the contract a year later. Cheney was hired in October after this newspaper article was printed.

Ego death I presume

forgot pic

Were these intended for me?

Is the illuminati filled with der Juden, or are you just Alex Jones?

It only means I have a general contract. 1990-Current.

Not afraid of death, or anyone in the government trying to kill me.

The official story mentions that he died of internal bleeding, but it doesn't mention what happened to him. That's because having a current general contract means I'm an agent in the field, which makes it unlawful to publish anything about me, even though I don't have an NDA and can discuss anything I please. I am discreet about the things that I shouldn't discuss.

So what happens then? The Illuminati will grind ever closer towards establishing global jurisdiction, and then what? We're just bred into a slave class for our unseen masters? Wake up, eat, work, drink, socialize, sleep, ad infinitum?

How did this happen?

the newspaper article was. It's the only literature I can think of that's relevant. Please understand that the point of that newspaper article is that there was a lot of chaos and disruption of the government that got turned up to max RIGHT AFTER the Ayatollah died. I've never even discussed sex with anyone in government.

kill urself faget

i read some theories about rock bands such as the doors were a part of mkultra

truth or not?

What direction would be interesting to look, current event wise?

Illuminati are everyone. Literally.
There are prophets in every country, every state, every city. It's part of the human condition.
The organized ones are the ones that win elections. If you pay close enough attention, you can kick them all to the curb every time there's an election.

Friends of Art and Preservation in Embassies.

Clinton + Rockefellers + Skull & Bones

Art foundations + Tony Podesta charter cargo planes through the embassy art shipments.

Hot or cold?

For some reason the rich elite being sexually deviant sick fuckers doesn't surprise me. I've had enough experiences with well off people to draw some conclusions. I hope the lid gets blown off the whole ordeal.

This is interesting...

I would love to read the white papers from the CIA LSD research. Im also curious about what happened in between unit 731 and MK Ultra, I know it was a lot of the same people

to be honest, just about every actor and musician since the 50's has been caught up in some government scheme or another. The Beatles were british intelligence, so was Pink Floyd. American bands tried to compete or forced their way into the arena.

I came to me and gave me a message to deliver. So i made a thread on /x/ and spilled it all out. Sense I made that thread I have been seemed to have been systematically isolated from my family and peer group, followed, and nearly driven to suicide. Am I a targeted individual? Pls answer.

God came to me*j

I don't know any of those people, although I have met the Clintons we're not friends. I'd also like to point out that I'm neither Republican nor Democrat.

still waiting for reply to

Do you have the thread saved?

Henry Miller, Joan Baez, Jack Kerouac, Allen Ginsberg all at the Esalen institute at the same time.

Why?

Will you be at Blizzcon this year?

You ever meet Dr. Cameron?

this song draws an arch between WW2 and the 9/11 attacks.
British Intelligence has been actively working with the U.S. Government since the 50's in a civilian. 9/11 was known about for decades before it happened.

I'm interested in reading it is all. If you don't feel comfortable linking it I understand

Antartica?

I'm not sure how to answer you or help you. If you feel possessed you should talk to a priest.

I've never been. Mike is afraid to even pay me because the government is a dick. If you want me to be there you should call and request it.

I don't feel possessed, I'm actually happier now than I've been in years, probably my whole life. I'm just curious if it the gobermenr or some other group that has been harassing/gaslighting/gangstalking me.

>9/11 was known about for decades before it happened.
prove it

>this song draws an arch between WW2 and the 9/11 attacks.
What song?

any idea what the club of rome is and what their goal is

sorry.. eh.. in my opinion life has not actually changed very much over the years. I don't think global jurisdiction will ever happen, because it's against the very notion of juris.

forgot link. blah.

youtu.be/58_S5e0AVU0

Why do you do what you do? Only life you've ever known? Twist of circumstance?

Yeah, I don't believe you. Stagnant wages, ever increasing income inequality, mass immigration, cultural acceptance of universalism over particularism in every aspect of life including language, sexuality, nationhood, currency, history and art, how on earth can you possibly say that things have not changed?

is it based in the USA? if not I have no interest in it.

>I worked for MKultra
>never signed a NDAA
Fucking kill yourself you pathetic faggot. You are such a failure at life you can't even manage something as simple as a larp. You probably smell like shit too.

people emigrating in order to sustain themselves sounds like routine established during the germanic migrations

both.

Is the point of this thread to discourage anyone from attempting to resist or are you just another faggot LARPing OP?

no idea, alex jones did a talk about them and according to him they're basically the evil globalist stereotype

Why do young Latter-Day Saints missionaries keep coming to talk to me? What do they want? Surely they have enough spooks. Even left me a book.

lsd has no effects on me :(

never said I worked for MKultra. Would you claim to work for the food stamp program? If I claimed to work for the Department of Human Services, and routinely give people foodstamps would you be in this thread accusing me of claiming to work for a food stamp? Get back in bed leafy

How much agency do you really have?

i'm really not interested in Alex Jones. I remember watching his documentary on the 9/11 attacks back in 2002.. I never watched anything after that. He's just a polemic scraping money from a barrel.

That's bullshit and you know it. I think I'm starting to understand why people go on shooting rampages against people like you now, you kikes build up so many systems and networks that the seemingly only available option is to lash out in blind rage against the forces which conspire against us.

That's how it's going to go, isn't it? Your endless abstractions and universalism pushing young white men to go out in a blaze of bullets rather than being choked to death under a suffocating bureaucracy

Can you say anything more about the 2000 year Inquisition? Is that with a capital I?

word of advice. be very cautious with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=a3HCh9bHI6k

you can go over it and see if he does make sense of anything he says about them

I'm actually not contracted under any agency, I'm contracted directly by the President of the United States. I am technically a General, but on the civilian side.

As in disengage completely or continue to humor them and be respectful?

there are thousands upon thousands of conversations that could be had on that subject. I'm going to have to ask you to be more specific.

DID THE FUCKING HOLOHOAX HAPPEN?!!!
WAS ADOLF HITLER RIGHT?!!!
DO THE KIKES FEAR THE ARYAN RACE?!!
ARE THERE STILL NATSOCS OUT THERE FROM 30'S GERMANY THAT ARE WAITING FOR THE RIGHT TIME TO STRIKE??
>INB4 IT'S REAL, HE WAS WRONG, THEY DON'T, THEY ARE NOT.

Posty McLarperson

In charge of the herd? Sheepdog rather than a wolf?

you should maintain situational awareness while improving physical fitness and monetary gain. Have a family while you're at it.

Looking for what or who?