Ja Rule's concentration camp part 3

Going to bed someone make the next thread

>What happened?

Ja Rule and some other people set up a concert in the Bahamas using pictures from Sandals Resorts and tricked a bunch of trust fund babies into spending 5k-20k on tickets for a weekend long concert. They arrive and hardly anything is set up, they are literally housed in fema tents, they can't leave and people are freaking out. Unconfirmed reports of robberies, fights, fires, and armed guards.

Cont'd from last thread

Links:
reddit.com/r/fyrefestival/

reddit.com/r/fyrefestival/comments/680a2m/situation_update_fromm_firefestival/

twitter.com/alliharvard/status/857773112842125312
twitter.com/wnfiv
twitter.com/ricksilva227
twitter.com/itstahnee/status/857780979674624004

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/fyrefestival/comments/680ihu/just_got_kicked_out_of_my_tent_security_is/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-ddYhXAZc&feature=youtu.be&t=45s
youtube.com/watch?v=xe9YBJt0x14
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZgxeX2dCnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tfw VIP lays

But where's Ja?

Has anyone been killed yet?

Have there been any legit new updates

Any new updates?

Cheaper sex slaves coming soon

literally the best part of the experience

This is one of the most entertaining happenings I've seen in a long time.

reddit.com/r/fyrefestival/comments/680ihu/just_got_kicked_out_of_my_tent_security_is/

GUESTS ARE BEING ROUNDED UP! GAS CHAMBERS ARE IMMINENT!

idk. right about now all their electronic batteries should be dying

youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-ddYhXAZc&feature=youtu.be&t=45s

help us ja
seriously I have no idea who that nigger is. why the fuck does "the" music industry even exist when you have the sum of human musical output available online?

honestly tonight's events have given me some sincere chuckles, antifa didnt show up and neitheri did Ja

Rifleman reported firing on festival goers. Pic is current suspect

Haven't you realised yet that this subreddit is filled with people posting fake stuff?

How dumb are you?

FOOTAGE OF FESTIVAL GOERS ESCAPING NATIVE LOOTERS

youtube.com/watch?v=xe9YBJt0x14

>glamping

Yeah I hope she gets murdered.

> if you play with Fyre
> you're gonna get culturally enriched

This. I may have missed out on DashCon but damn this is just as entertaining.
They at least have electricity there right? Something has to be powering the spotty wifi.

nah, some good tips from the last thread though:

>Do not bring anything valuable and be armed at all times.
>Keep watch on your pockets at all times when around others.
>Someone bumps into you, turn around, follow, and check pockets. If your shits still there turn back around and carry on.

how original, kys

>when you fall for your own samoan cave painting enthusiast board's trolling

> ANTIFA muslim extremist Sam Haid

Someone post the airport that looks like it could be within walking distance to Jonestown.

That was the joke you dumb favela monkey.

Dumb rich faggots with no taste get what they deserve for trusting a rapper with anything
Hopefully this redpills all of them

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Absolutely perfect

Ancap paradise right here

>They at least have electricity there right? Something has to be powering the spotty wifi.
there is electricity somewhere, but possibly armed guards have moved a lot of people away from the main area.

kek, I own that cat carrier. Overpriced but breddy gud desu

Don't worry, female cops are on the way

fuck it im going to sleep. i hope theres a body count by morning.

people who think its funny

Do u haev good kitty?

Somebody tweet this to Mistermetokur! I'd love to see him do a video on this Fyre Fest. It's a fucking goldmine.
Armed guards are likely fake news. Sup Forums is heavily trolling their sub right now.

>libertarians will say don't punish the people that planned this festival

can someone give me a quick rundown on dashcon

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZgxeX2dCnQ

kek

fuck off jim.

>that hentai
wew lad

>spending 5k-20k
According to Billboard Magazine some spent up to a quarter of a million for the highest level of vip. At what point do they say fuck filing a lawsuit and just have ja rule killed?

Faggot, this is the funniest shit on Sup Forums in the past 3 months between all the Trump-posting and Russia bullshit. Suck a dick.

Nigs gonna Jew. I hope Ja Rule stays in the Bahamas and escapes prosecution.

Fuck those gullible millenial normalfags.
See:I couldn't do the whole story justice. It's that fucking great.

That stance. I'm more jelly she gets to use that gun than anything.

You're not very good at this humor thing

Ja "I'm finishing what Hitler started" Rule

>Yfw Ja Rule enslaves the millennials, forces them into his militia, and uses them to conquer a small collection of islands, creating the Nation of Ja

>quarter of a million

Nonetheless false advertisement should be fucking illegal.

Tropico: KANGZ Edition

lol sweaty cholos tossing their loius vitton bags out of a shipping crate

>the Jahamas

except he's trying to finish the white race

>9111

>9/11/01

Burn the coal pay the toll

>Look at the subreddit because it was giving actual information from angry people for a bit
>The_donald cucks get wind of it and start filling it with memes and shitposting with no quality

Good job ruining it guys.

Actually laughed thank you user

Ah, Popori, the only respectible race.

>that stance
>that ill-fitting body armor
>that uncertain look on her face

Women were a mistake.

he doesn't have a twitter anymore brah.

It's a win-win either way. Millenial faggots get scammed and redpilled and a nigger gets sued and faces jail time.
Those are niggers, Leaf. There are lots of them in the Bahamas.

need bahamas travel ban NOW

and pirate american boats that wander too far into the caribean

Is this how Hitler got the Jews into the concentration camps? By promising it would be glamping?

I tried making the same position with my right arm and I can't imagine how she thought that was proper form in any way, shit's uncomfortable

I hope he catches wind of this either way because this deserves to be archived forever in internet history. Dashcon 2.0 in the making.

>implying this doesn't muddle the waters and has buzzfeed publish fake news

Trips of Truth. Cat carrier confirmed for being nice, but expensive.

So has anyone seen Ja Rule throughout any of this yet? Has he made a statement?

>Barely, BARELY, have a quarter million saved up in assets after a decade of hard work
>some dumb fuck stacy whores blow through it like toilet paper on some obvious as fuck scam just to get drunk and have sex with chad & niggers

I'm for capitalism and all, but sometimes, there's this little commie voice in the back of my head that gets louder and louder when stupid shit like this happens.

>9111
Dave Chappelle talking about Ja Rule's thoughts on 9/11 in a Ja Rule thread.

Yeah, the pool & theater was 3 star instead of 4.

Didn't he post a tweet of them setting up a stage?

Caveat emptor

>Hello dear s1r my name is Kendoomoo Batistillewah III, I have been assigbed to the case of refundings for FYREFESTA by my good companion name Jarule. I see you are entitled to one refund of US$10000 for the cancellating of FYREFEST. I have been authorized to make sure you are happy & gift to you an extra US$10000 for your troubles totalling sum of US$20000. Will this be good for you to accept? I will also sending to you a special T shirt saying "I SURVIVED FYREFEST & ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TSHIRT". This shirt is valued at US$500 and is my personal gift to you. As you know politics here in bahamas is very busy & in order to expedite your refund I will be sending you a personal international money check in the sum of US$50000. I will need you to cash this money check & return to me the sum ofUS$30000. This is so my government will not taxing your money. All I will need is your full name, youre social number, mothers maiden name & bank routing number. This is needed to confirm only you can cashing the money check. Please print the attached form & writing down this infornation plus your signature, scan the form & return email it to me. I await your reply & happy day!

>what are contracts
a contract was made between the person who paid for a ticket and the establishment. if some part of the contract was not upheld, then yes there is a problem

You fags already fucking ruined that for your search for ebin upboats and inability to be fucking subtle with "WE WUZ KANGS" names everywhere.

Would you guys agree this is worse/funnier than Dashcon? Dashcon was a cringe fest but this is going to levels of hilarity we didn't consider possible. Is a bigger failure in pretty much every aspect too.

Explain.

Ytpipol btfo

The areas contained in red now belong to the nation of "The Jahamas". Trespassers will be shot on sight.

>be rich spoiled millennial girl
>into "scene" culture
>see promotion of huge music festival in Bahamas
>commercial uses typical Bahamas cuts like feeding the wild pigs and swimming over a sunken plane
>promotion shows say's "Pablo Escobar" in it
>find out it's put on by a no-name millennial and Ja Rule
>immediately pay $4k for festival ticket without doing research
>going to be staying in epic tent for mega-festival with snorkeling and wild pigs
>festival arrives
>board plane
>bag of complimentary lays potato chips on seat
>fly to Grand Exuma
>waiting on runway reading Reddit posts by other partygoers
>tents are FEMA tents and aren't setup
>major headliners not paid and bail
>pig island costs extra money on your own
>Sunken plane is 500 miles away near a different island
>nobody has drugs because you fucking flew there
>Bahamas govt. grounds planes because they literally can't process the dumbfuck millennials
>stuck on plane
>contact US Embassy in Nassau
>Huge international incident
>US Navy forced to evacuate the millennial ecstasy loving "scene" kids
>Ja Rule stays in Bahamas and is immune from prosecution under Bahamas law

What was dash con?

i think the fact that they flew out to a shitty island to meet their eventual dissapointment puts it 2 points ahead of dashcon no matter what happens

Suck my dick. I am going to make even more obvious troll names and make more obvious posts to trigger you.

Dont you understand that 'we' want them to know they've been trolled. It's like rubbing salt into an open wound. The need to know they are being laughed at.

The reddit just got deleted. I was going through the older posts at the time.
What the fuck is this event? It looked like a scam from the start.

You don't have to post this ten times

Not only this but the actual conditions there aren't bad. They had pictures of them drinking and partying. The people who didn't make it are the only fucked ones.

dashcon was hilarious but this scenario has the added danger of some of them never coming home, either by getting killed, kidnapped and ransomed, or sold in sex slavery.

>girls who lock their knees

Disgusting.

HAHAHAHAHA

I'm laughing for hours now

Look at what we will get for € 169,90 this year at nova rock

see

> added danger
You mean benefit

I did not even think JaRule had many fans left, specially rich kids willing to travel to the Bahamas, I can see this for one of the big rappers right now, like the Weekend or Future, but for Ja Rule? wtf

Quick rundown
>Tumblr kids raise money for Tumblr-convention
>Rent out big ass hotel
>Mismanage money horribly
>Convention is a bouncy house and ball pit
>Tumblr kids pissed at being scammed, organizers offer them an extra hour in ball pit as recompense

ITT: we wait until post >123456789 or until ja rule shows up, whichever comes first

reddit is down
for maintenance

shut it down!

>system of a down
I heard they were making another album, is this true?