Imagine being forced to wear girls clothes and then having your p*nis locked up in chastity so that the only way you...

imagine being forced to wear girls clothes and then having your p*nis locked up in chastity so that the only way you can feel pleasure is from being being f*cked like a girl while your useless girly dick flops up and down

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MUTcwqR4Q4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's one of my fantasies. I have a trap fetish.

this isn't Sup Forums faggot.

>kys

That would be crazy south korea. I thought sissy's was more a jap thing though.

Worst korea just can't stop

>INB4 this is moved to /trash/

This is now a pence thread

Imagine having your penis burned off in a botched circumcision, then being forced to wear girl clothes and play with girl toys, then having your psychiatrist take naked pictures of you and your twin brother in various sexual positions.
youtube.com/watch?v=MUTcwqR4Q4Y

What happens if you get a boner while your dick is caged? Does it just hurt a lot?

this is definitely about politics

Don't forget he made them simulate having sex to reinforce it. Also don't forget they both committed suicide.

Imagine doing cocaine legally in public.
I wish is was 1895 again :(
Our great great grandpappies knew how to throw down. Guns, weed, hookers, and cocaine for all.

Can't I just imagine pure, good boys who don't cross dress like little sissy faggots? Slight androgyny is fine but that's it.

as someone who has been wrestling with the idea that I might be trans, I find this somewhat hot yet disturbing at the same time.

please save my soul Mr. Vice President

And before anyone shits on me for being board cancer, I fully support the proposed new board to contain the degeneracy. I used to be able to take my mind off of personal issues on Sup Forums, but I can't stop myself from posting in trap threads and hating myself afterwards

I would seek help just before actually going through with the idea you're trans. Make sure you don't have a mental illness that needs to be treated.

No shit. I'm under a lot of stress right now and I do not take any decision that would affect my entire life lightly. I don't have much time to do so at the moment, but I fully intend on deeply thinking about the issue and seeing therapists (for this and other probably unrelated issues).

Although I might just try my hardest to repress what may or may not be something and become a drunk to make me forget.

FUCK YOU GUYS FOR RUINING TRAP THREADS NOW I CANT EVEN JACK OFF REEEEEEEEEE

bruh there's always at least one trap thread on /gif/.

Chasity belts are faggotry

Only one? It's pretty clear that Sup Forums is far more interested in traps than /gif/ then.

Chastity belts are for women, not traps.

Chastity belts are for those who are saving their cherry for that special someone. Something wrong with that? Well actually now that I think about it, I guess chastity belts are only used on potential nymphomaniacs too.

Are you cute?

Post boipussi

You should just become transfluid, where you can switch between being trans and not on a whim.

My useless girly dick couldn't flop around if it was locked up in chastity.
sage

the 1800s was a terrible fucking time, constant violence and no jobs. Weed and hookers and cocaine aint all the foods of life.

keep wrestling and dont give up a guy is a guy and a girl is a girl. Dont have tits do you your not a woman being a girl is hard and trying to be it is senseless you gotta make sure your pretty enough for a guy, being a girl is hard faggotry only women know how to be women.

The cage still flops

What ?

Go
Be
Gay
Somewhere
Else

Straight men only, Mike.

This is pretty much one of my top fetishes

Hot

there's 5 up on /gif/ right now, although there were more anti-trap threads than I usually see.

>cute
as of right now I'm rocking an allahu ackbar tier beard. So that's a no on the face department at the moment. under the beard my facial structure isn't busted, so I'm not chris-chan tier or anything.

I'm pretty thin as well, and I do have a body type that I think could work. desu face and head aside, I don't even have a whole lot of hair that would need to be shaved.

I'm not posting my very male asshole on the internet you asshat

>implying I believe in more than two genders

I'm in a dark place right now and the emotional wall I've built up over the years isn't very strong, but I intend to keep going as far as I can if I can't reach a certainty.

Don't worry, soon all these Sup Forums tier threads will be thrown onto a different board.

Please tell me they've decided on /cel/. I want Swiftcancer and ecelebs to leave.

Fuck off California vpnfag

Same i just wish I could buy more girly clothes, rn all I have is a joke maid costume

Not everyone in California is a trap, you know.

Why doesn't this surprise me that it came out from SK? You'd have to have a pretty small dick to fantasize what OP fantasizes about.

I don't know. I haven't been active in the sticky so I barely know what's up

The local nk poster is a California fag.

in high school my female friends made me to dress as a cat girl for a halloween party. they even shaved my legs and arms to make me look more femenine.

i feltl conflicted afterwards because a guy hit on me

Did you wear a buttplug tail? That's pretty essential.

>>implying I believe in more than two genders
No, no, I made transfluid up. Genderfluid means you can change your gender on a whim, right? So transfluid should be somebody that can change their trans-ness on a whim.

That's when you felt conflicted?

>I made transfluid up
you know it's gone too far when I can't even tell satire from actual viewpoints.
>I looked it up and transfluid is apparently a thing

Where does one sign up for this?

This made me kek

probably Canada or California

>fucked in the asshole

Fucked like a girl? You mean fucked like a man.....

Obviously this shit is hot but extremely degenerate.

Men are taking the place of women. Since women aren't feminine anymore now men are doing it for other men.