Men add nothing of value to my life. I don’t want your dick. I don’t want your opinion...

Men add nothing of value to my life. I don’t want your dick. I don’t want your opinion. I don’t want anything from you. At worst, you represent a potential threat to my health and safety. At best, you represent a drain on my resources: time & energy.

My time represents money. I have a choice between talking to the men who pay me and the men who don’t. I don’t have time for both. It would be completely ludicrous for me to ever choose the latter. If I talk to you for free, I’m actually LOSING money. Plus, I have to listen to you and possibly even look at you. Ew. No thanks.

There are two realities you need to come to terms with: 1) You are completely irrelevant to me, and 2) I am relevant to you or you would not be here, contacting me in the first place. Once you accept this, you can begin to analyze your situation. You represent a drain on my time & energy. You know that indulging you is not only unappealing to me, but a horrible business decision.

At this point you have exactly three options:
1) Decide not to approach me. Either leave or lurk and let unreciprocated thoughts of me slowly consume your brain. Remain irrelevant and unacknowledged forever.
2) Contact me without paying. Your message is instantly discarded. Most likely, you are blocked. I lose nothing. OR,
3) Attach your message to money. Literally, make your message inherently valuable to me. For the first time, you are interesting and worth my time. Your only opportunity to ever be so.

Each approach has a guaranteed outcome. Choose the outcome you want and choose your approach accordingly.

Thoughts?

ivyrosedomme.tumblr.com/post/133241786056/to-men-who-want-my-attention-but-dont-want-to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i0BTdo6qGwo
hermes-whore.tumblr.com/post/153409443207/to-men-who-want-my-attention-but-dont-want-to
youtube.com/watch?v=kJa2kwoZ2a4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally the female MGTOW

>Men add nothing of value to my life.
> a choice between talking to the men who pay me
Whoopsie guess Men add something to your life you whore.

youtu.be/i0BTdo6qGwo

> Tumblr

SAGE

>CGTOW
>Cunt Going Their Own Way

U sound like a useless whore.
The only thing that gives you value are your tits and looks. After you hit 30 you become useless unless you had kids and can manage the household.

>tumblr
>private content
So a highly opinionated fat roastie on a high horse? Is water still wet today?

>men add nothing of value to my life

>except they created the internet which im using to take out my fat aggression on other men much smarter than me

kys cunt.

>1) Decide not to approach me.
Okay. Can you now get the fuck out of Sup Forums? If you don't care about us then just leave. Nobody is stopping you.

there's nowhere to go though, women are useless and can't survive without men

Sounds like an empty life. Have fun being miserable when you're older.

lol this old copy pasta

hermes-whore.tumblr.com/post/153409443207/to-men-who-want-my-attention-but-dont-want-to

Enjoy it while you can whore, you're living a high now. .. Slowly, overtime your looks will fade. Your skin will become rough, your vagina will dry up and your tits will sag. You will always have the memory of the good times when you were on top of the world and held men at your finger tips. ... you will miss that feeling. Perhaps it will all hit you at once, or perhaps slowly, over time you'll realize that you are nothing more than a piece of meat with a steadily depreciating value.

Learn some skills now whore, or you will have worse than nothing when your looks fade. At least then you'll have something to distract you from the life you once lived, the attention that you once received and the ever present longing to have it once more... but you won't. That's life. Whores don't get second chances.

lol

>I am relevant to you or you would not be here
Your mom took some dick for you to be here. It takes 2 you dumb cunt.

>1 post by this ID

didn't read a single word

>Men add nothing of value to my life
Your typing on the internet wearing clothes living under a roof. Fuck off Ya faggot!

You just wait, cunt, until VR and sex bots arrive, then we'll have our revenge, slut.

>Either leave or lurk and let unreciprocated thoughts of me slowly consume your brain. Remain irrelevant and unacknowledged forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=kJa2kwoZ2a4

You think I am wasting my time but you are wasting your time, waste fellow

Your chestbums don't do nothing for U

enjoy being a whore while you're still fresh, no decent man will ever Love you.

jeeew OP

Why are you telling this to Sup Forums? It seems you care enough about us men that you seek us even on the remote parts of the internet that dont even give results on mayor search engine.

STOP SEEKING US. WE DONT WANT YOU USED UP STRETCHED OUT STINKY VAGINA.

we being raided

Feelings mutual. Women are garbage.

O...ok.....
Why do you think we care?

Who do you thinks gonna read all that shit?

p0tbarbie.tumblr.com

Sounds like a prostitute, think like a prostitute, it's a feminist.

Bye.

Today wind sounds strange

T's O GTFO!
Rules are rules

>At best, you represent a drain on my resources: time & energy.

topkek, say this again and mean it in 10 years

>I don’t want anything from you.

Except our money and protection.

>Stop at rest stop to catch a shower and some grub
>20 hours drivin piggybacks OTR
>Hooker tells me I'm wastin her time after denying advances
Boss' gonn' be pist I gotta drive to the next exit to ditch half-price lot lizards. I'll send ya the bill for wastin' MY time.

everything you do is thanks to men, everything you wear, use, eat, do, exist, etc.
If you don't like it, lie on the floor and die.

Financial Domination is the worst fetish ever.