Where do French people hang out?

Where do French people hang out?

The theatre. Also, not Sup Forums.

At France chan

faux

In France you bloody idiot

it's fuckin cold here. but mostly where there is something to drink. it's the only way to for us to get happy; we love to drink and have really bad conversations that go nowhere.

allahu akbar !

bars mostly

also checked

We don't go out anymore.

I take your quads to mean Mlle. Le Pen is best girl. KEK has objectively good taste. :)

Of their trousers. They are completely uncivilised sexually deranged animals and beasts

I met two french girls at a party last weekend and hung out with them for 2 hours. Got the less attractive (still a 6.5-7 i'd say) one's number. Talked to them about a lot of shit (mainly the election because I'm a Sup Forumsack and wanted to see what they thought of Le Pen: they're not fans and want Macron) and we had a good time. Might hit her up.

checked

if you mean the real french, they rarely hang out. Or only in group to celebrate something like a birthday or an advancement. It wasn't like this before, they used to be very festive and enjoy the night life...
But not anymore, it's too dangerous, they are way too many shitskins in the streets, and they behave worse everydays...
Also the '0 alchool policy or we totally crash your life with no survivors' from the gvnt made us think having fun doesn't worth losing his job, his car, his wife and his children for a drink. So unless you live the downtown or are rich enough to pay an uber, you are fucked. Or you try your chance like me, until your DUI destroy your life, like me.

fuck this gay country, nuke us alrdy.

To be honest, hanging out is gay.

Why should I hang out and do dumb shit when I can gather my cousins on Skype and play games and listen to music and give each other links to good websites while talking on the mic ?

sounds exactly like finland, except we don't have conversations

in that user mother's ass

this place called jewvideo forums. not even kidding. i'll give you one guess why macron is winning.

lol Abdul. they're hiding from you guys

and no terrorist attack too. kek.

What's best way to learn French?

Been using Duolingo but I know like 6 words, granted its only been like 3 days

fuck french women. i guess its a chicken and the egg thing. thats the main reason to learn french. but some will know english if you go to a french place.

Why do you not go out anymore? I go out less than I used to, but I still go out

Do French people do this? Do you get family together on Skype and play games and chill?

les discotheques, where they listen to le ye-ye

Southern french families tend to be very close, it's not rare to see multiple generation sharing the same building/groupe of buildings in villages.

Why Abdul? Just because you're an ugly Somali or Paki, don't go all alluhu Akbar on the beautiful indigenous French people.

Do you think France is worth visiting?

I did a book report on France in like the 5th grade and I've been semi-fascinated but detached ever since. Trying to pick up the language now, though it has been difficult.

I want to plan a month or two month long trip there, do a lot of hiking, tour your best cities (including Paris), try the bet food, etc.

>tfw no French qt to each cheese plate and drink wine with

Nowhere, they are slimy French fucks

the the local mosque.

DAILY REMINDER FOR POL

Do not ever talk to women about pol issues, especially gfs or family
If she says something that makes you angry take the high road and stay calm
If you are in an interracial relationship as a white male abort your sons

STICK TO THESE RULES AND YOU WILL REMAIN OKAY

this

The local mosque

Kek

Expensive, full of shitskins, terrorist attack every week, rude people, dog shits everywhere in the street, tourist scams, bad service...
Don't come here.

A lot of Frenchies live here in the UK.
The ones I've spoken to absolutely cannot stand the state France is in at the moment.
A French girl I work with told me yesterday she's going back next week to vote.
She's voting Le Pen. I was pleasantly surprised.
She wants to, and I quote, "Send Iran back out".

>tfw

Why did you guys do this? How does a people become so entrapped in ideology?

The ethnic French view the invaders as Western allies....how can you be so delusional? They will lop your heads off as soon as they ever got a majority and some clout.

In 100 years from now the few ethnic French, whatever is left of them, will still think people who are not ethnically French nor culturally French as French. They will be walking into mosques and the morons would call them French.

I thought the whole "nation of immigrants thing" would only work on America but this is becoming retarded. We're gonna lose French people and I like French people.

the fuck guys