Remember that picture when you talk to an american

Remember that picture when you talk to an american
Remember that picture when they call you mohammad or jamal
Remember that picture when they cuck post or promote civic nationalism (notice its always americans who do)
Remember that picture when they call your country ''finished'' or ''cucked beyond repair''
This is america : a diverse melting pot of shit

Other urls found in this thread:

inconvenienthistory.com/archive/2009/volume_1/number_3/adolf_hitlers_armed_forces.php
youtu.be/8ra-ChcOiuU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is the black guy in the waifu shirt the drawfag?

Post more of that bitch on the right

wtf us a waifu?! I thought it was a actual female wife (just a new way of saying it). Is it *only* a cartoon?

Jew York City =/= the rest of the US

t. chang

Sup Forums is a civic nationalist board. enough with this division bullshit

SELECTION FALLACY
>SELECTION FALLACY

ONLY NONWHITE USERS ARE BOLD ENOUGH TO MEET UP IRL

MOST OF US WHITE MURRRICANS WOULD RATHER AVOID GETTING OUR LIVES RUINED BY REVEALING OURSELVES IN PUBLIC

IM WHITE GODDAMNIT AND SO ARE MOST POSTERS HERE

>IM WHITE GODDAMNIT
i dont know if i should believe you anymore

Waifu is the word for an anime girlfriend

>not a single white man
america is fucking finished

The power of kek knows no race.

SHIEEET MO'FUGGA
YOU GOTS TA BELEEV ME

To retarded to realize all IP's are tracked via (((google's))) captcha

>I thought only white people hated SJWs and liberalism
Kek. Stupid leaf.

No worries, i'm using Incognito mode

and california is?

there are no white people in america

Sup Forums has the best cast doesn't it?! :D

pol is more than just this entry level PJW cuck shit garbage... I hope

Whatcha you talkin bout I'm full blown Air rey an

We know.

Neat! I hope they had fun

Whatcha you talkin bout I am a full blown Air rey an

omfg, I've been using it wrong for 3 months and no one corrected me. I was like "I'm going to Norway to find me a waifu" .. thinking it was something like tradwife

((()))
not so fast schlomo

Just...

JEWS ARE WHITE WE SWEAR
>who fucking cares

That guy is wearing my waifu on his shirt.

I love what the left have done to this country. Allowing SJWs to flourish made them such a repulsive pile of fucking garbage that they resurrected the ideas of Hitler within the hearts of all races.

it's subversive jew tricks, think about it. when they're telling you everyone is just like you, that's when you should be worried because they've turned *you* into what (((they))) wanted

>jews are white meme
when they want to subvert real whites. it's like me saying "as a jew we jews should really open our borders" while I'm wearing a burka

I hope these ''people'' fucking kill themselves

What if (((they))) are really just us but better... I think we are all niggers

Lurk more faggot but waifu that too, need me a waifu

>implying there isn't any reason a white wouldn't want to present themselves in front of livestream to appease memeing autists with a bunch of shitskins who aren't risking a thing to stand next to you
almonds almost deactivated

No it isn't, cunt. The cornerstone of nationalism in any form is preservation of the original populace. Civic nationalism is some cucky Americunt horse shit you came up with after the fact since you're already so far down the hole you have no chance of ever becoming a white country again.

neck yourself spic. I actually like "hispanics" but fuck off leave us our nations

I'm not lurking on anime threads or interested in anime verbiage. you're on pol btw

LEAVEEE REDDIT CANCER REEEEEEE

America was natve and superior then.

I like this thread

Fuck off you nigger

We can't reveal (((our))) power level but have (((they))) revealed theirs

back off i like these fags

jackie Sup Forums is legitimately a cool dude

This is why we will fall... Thanks user

Anyone else in Portland wishing they were dead or far away from this degenerate shithole?

>Trannys and faggots everywhere
>Homeless everywhere
>Druggies everywhere
>Pot shops everywhere
>Crazy job competition
>Routinely see protests marching along 40 peopleish
At least there is amazing food all over the place but seriously let trump get the nuclear codes and bomb this place.

remember that picture when a fat neckbeard can get a qt girl to hold him like that and you cant

No sexy smart Asian gf?

>wanting a fat tumblerina in the first place

these people spent time standing up for free speech and were cool as fuck meanwhile tyrone fucks your wife while you fap in a corner

get aids

Got anymore pics of the trap on the right?The things I would have done to that boipussi if I was that fatty holding her.

USA has tons more non-whites than Canada, Argentina, Costa Rica or Uruguay

And you wanna be friends with Tyrone so he can fuck your wife next? America is fucked

So this is the white race

point to where i said that

You are very new here aren't you?

>our memes are so powerful we are creating non white nazis

>This threatened

nigga you know

They all belong in a fucking gas chamber for mocking NS and the Aryan race

>Back off I like these fags
>Jackie Sup Forums is legitimately a cool dude
First it's Jackie then it's jaquan
>"point where I said that"
Implies I'm a cuck while I promote anti cuck behavior
you promote cuck behavior

>(8)

Piss off Shareblue. These guys were great.

It's not even DotR yet, and believe me, we'll be coming after you before we go after them.

Is that an actual abo in the middle? Very progressive.

Who are these ugly numale faggots?

>melting pot

I will never understand why people say this like it's a good thing. Diversity is unsustainable. The only way to protect diversity is to have strict international borders and a strict policy of promoting and preserving your culture.

What happens when you mix a bunch of paint together? The colours are not preserved. It doesn't turn some magical wonderful beautiful amazing colour. It turns shitty brown.

Is that some classic real life Australian shitposting

thats a reddit meet-up

I'm actually glad America and its moronic ideology is in so much trouble. It's hilarious how they still don't see that the mess they're in is the logical conclusion of their own ideas. You can't get it through to them, either. Oh well.

Fuck off leftie.

look at that
the jew done fucked it up.

Is there a truly based non cuck country or is world destruction the only option

Get a real job dude.

Or better yet, hang yourself you ugly faggot.

Mongrels are so fucking ugly These people are living 56 percent memes

>only whites are three fatties and a cute trap

Also who the drinks milk like that? Disgusting.

A perfect match

Haha you don't know if I have a job or not or what I look like DESPERATE. SAD
America is fucked I give up on this thread

Jewdi mind trick

Jackie is a cool dude, but Jaquan is nowhere to be found, probably because hes busy fucking your wife

We don't call it Jew York City for nothing. 40% white, 35% of those are Jewish. Not counting Jews, NYC is only 26% white, a minority behind niggers and spics, pretty soon gooks and Jews as well, Jewish enclaves have highest birth rates by far

>a diverse melting pot of shit
You mean liek the Waffen SS?

at least the greek is white

You are just as bad as America potato nigger.

>tfw I am whiter than these larping shitskins

the mexican with the blue hoodie looks pretty /fit/

>Waffen SS
>Only had one division that wasn't european, and that was an indian one, that was made up of 2.000 indians
>2000 non-europeans/500.000 waffen SS in total
>Waffen SS was 99.6% european
This meme has to fucking die. Non-germanics were considered subhuman. Hitler, Bormann, Himmler, Goebbels all of the fucking SS and more believed this. I'm natsoc, but this "muh nazi diversity" meme has to fucking die.

Fuck off chao mang

>calls himself natsoc
>falls for the "nazis were racists" kike meme
Gas yourself.

Adolf Hitler’s Armed Forces: A Triumph for Diversity?
inconvenienthistory.com/archive/2009/volume_1/number_3/adolf_hitlers_armed_forces.php

In Oklahoma I had 3 college roommates. One was 1/2 Arab. One was 1/2 Japanese and 1/4 Indian. One was 1/2 Mexican. All three assured me they were white and stated so on legal documents.

You guys can't keep doing this and expect us to believe you are even 56% white.

Maybe I'm just still a little mad that you compared us to Mexico in trade and ripped on our dairy and lumber industries.

It's like you came over one day and suddenly identified as my transracial lesbian black sister. You're still my big brother but I don't think I want you visiting me or being around my kids anymore.

So what are you trying to say? We shouldn't base our movement upon blood, but upon values and culture? We should strive for civic nationalism?

And just because they served in their armed forces, doesn't mean, that they didn't view them as inferior. They needed every means to succeed, which is understandable. And all of non-europeans, didn't serve in Europe, but in their homelands.

Hitler and Himmler's intention in post-war victory, was to establish the SS as the racial regeneration of Europe, and the SS were meant to be composed by Germanic Peoples.

Everything you say, is based in a Germany, that's desperately fighting for victory and survival. Should they use every means to succeed? Of course they would allow foreign volunteers, why would they not?

Hitler called for "Lebensraum" in the east for the germanic people, where they expand and propagate. He did this, because he thought, that their superiority was justification. And he was right. The nordic/germanic people IS superior.

Jews and Arabs are "semites". That the correct term for their ethnicity.

Memes asside, Jewish have lighter skin than most other ethnicities, at least those in the west, not in Israel.

Also they intergrate better than others, except the orthodox, like in Jew York, they have a whole section of the city to themselves.

I judge based on attitude, not on who are your parents

All your statements are incorrect. Read the article.

Lmao, the article says, that the foreign divisions was shit. No wonder.

Stop LARPing, faggot, saying that the natsocs is not racist, is not being redpilled, it's buying a marxist narrative, that being racist is a bad thing. It isn't. Hitler spoke about the master race and the superior race in Mein Kampf.

making fun your milk was beyond the pale, we're sorry

Is that how far you were able to read before your autism kicked in?

youtu.be/8ra-ChcOiuU

You also believe he wanted to exterminate joos, right? Talk about falling for propaganda.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

>It's a Lesser America shitposts about Greater America episode

HEEBS WILL NOT DIVIDE US

(((((((((()))))))))
Lmao
this copy paste is the new bog pill