Having to do this is going to hurt really bad

Hothead

Get raked.

why would a leaf be burning a knockoff trump hat?

stay strong mate
good thing I never bought any

wow

great thread

this is good stuff

>taking a knockoff MAGA hat out of circulation
you just put $25 in trumps pocket.

Eat shit OP.

you carry the tradition of your leaf shitposting forefathers well

may your your syrup trees flow with maple
and your ice rinks be smooth as silk

I still wear my MAGA hat proudly. Because I still want to make America great again, even if Trump doesn't.

Probably made by the Chinese...

good, you deserve to feel bad since it was painfully fucking obvious trump was a hawkish, greedy, conman

why do you care faggot it's not like you can vote here
where's a rake when you need it

i'm burning mine too

I guarantee Trump will not. And when he "fails", you'll blame liberals

Lazy faggot. Sage

Haha, the thread bumped anyway.

Guys, it's not a joke. Burning the hat felt bad for a while, but I'm "over it" now, I have broken up with Donald J. Trump, I have washed my hands of him. It's like a great weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

Cheap hat for a cheap supporter

Tomorrow is his 100th day in office and he still hasn't done shit. I get that the government moves slow, but he has majorities in both chambers of Congress, what the fuck.

always a fucking worthless leaf. eat a niggercock

lmao fucking saved

But he's done several things. You're just spewing fake news nonsense. Maybe you're a shill. Maybe you're just an idiot that believes the horseshit shills say. Either way go fuck yourself.

>fake hat
>fucking leaf

not even mad

When a shill posts and no one else replys other than shills feelsgoodman make America great again

It's a good thing I never bought one because why the fuck would I buy a hat that doesn't promote politicians from my country

>muh scotus
annnnnd?

done more than that but if you want to pretend to be retarded go for it

you didnt answer the question

maybe Trump has to play the long game against the deep state. He may give the appearance of being compromised by the deep state but keeping to his goals in the long run. If he did everything he wants all at once I'm sure they would remove him.

>Is a leaf
lol