publicpool.kinja.com/
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

APPEARANCES
>WH Press Brief (bring your kids to work day) 4/27/17
youtu.be/3RCcrt56tO0
>Pres Trump signs EO on VA accountability/whistleblowers 4/27/17
youtu.be/aC2mbqOSTN0
>Pres Trump signs memo on aluminium 4/27/17 ;^)
youtu.be/RLPF_FJxmEs
>Pres Trump meets President Macri (ARG) 4/27/17
youtu.be/NEj3CXsIJhY
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania welcome Macris 4/27/17
youtu.be/W78uL5Yv7aU
>Senators comment on NoKo Briefing 4/26/17
youtu.be/Ay9eDk5xjaI
>Pres Trump Federalism Event w/Governors 4/26/17
youtu.be/P2D_31tX2a4
>Pres Trump Signes EO (Antiquities and Monuments) 4/26/17
youtu.be/mZSGl0w3SDM
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

FUN STUFF
>March in the Trumpenreich
youtu.be/gwmp3E9VIX0
>TrumpWave S P A C E
youtu.be/s1qhafzPkAM
>God Emperor Trump Was Born To Rule
youtu.be/pf4RSgb_Pqg
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/trumps-nafta-reversal-confirms-the-globalists-are-in-charge-for-now
archive.is/jb919
youtube.com/watch?v=E3XOTwLdPu0
youtu.be/wyxSZhushjU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Americans#Demographics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOO~

this is a woovement

>Inside the Clinton camp, though, the threat of a Biden campaign was a mounting concern. “We became pretty well persuaded in August, maybe in late July, but certainly in August heading into September that this was within contemplation,” one of Clinton’s top aides said. “And that he was coming closer and closer to doing it.”

>Clinton and her aides worried that Biden would occupy the same lane—building on Obama—and that their substantive policy differences would be so small that their battle would turn on personality, which could be excruciating for both of them. Biden was well liked and Clinton was mired in disapproval of her character, which would only be exacerbated by a nasty personal fight. That could damage her chances in the general election, even if she was able to defeat the vice president in the primary. Biden’s penchant for saying impolitic things would be an area ripe for exploitation for the Clinton team. He, and his legacy, would suffer. While they fought over who had the better style, Sanders would float above the mudslinging by continuing to focus on issues. “It’s ticky-tack shit that would just not be good and then they would grate on each other and then it would be a downward spiral,” the Clinton aide said.

>The obsession over loyalty signaled just how much pressure Hillary’s team was under at a time when she should have been cruising toward an easy nomination. Sanders was gaining ground; Biden, who could steal from her bases of moderate white Democrats and African Americans, was looking at getting in; and she couldn’t buy a day free from her suffocating e-mail scandal.

somebody redpill me on the wendy's shit

Bill Nye is a retard

Reddit is still down, for longer than expected.

If it isn't up by 7am EST shit is gonna be annoying.

I personally think it's the /r9k/ Little Caesar's guy.

Who's ready to bring freedom to mars?

REAL ALEWD HOURS.

WHO /LEWD/?

Kero Kero.

Much less than that till NRA rally.
SHALL

gorilla marketing

Antisemitism works

How has Rick not killed himself yet?

Fuck Republicans. They're going to dither around and screw up the Wall and Health Care.

I would love to have Rick as my kike slave.

Bantz wars.

You would have to ask /x/ why gods accept sacrifices.

newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/trumps-nafta-reversal-confirms-the-globalists-are-in-charge-for-now

is this reason for concern?

Tasty burgers and fun twitter account. That's it.

Post more froggirl.

The gaslighting never ends

Embarrassing 2bh

archive.is/jb919

I was born ready.

Bread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=E3XOTwLdPu0

>Publicly, Hillary tried to project a lack of concern about Biden’s deliberations. When journalists posed questions about it, she would repeat some version of the mantra that the vice president should “have the space and opportunity to decide what he wants to do.”

>But privately, her longtime friends and allies expressed the fear and angst over facing Biden that she had kept bottled up in public. “People tell me he’s getting in. They’re convinced. I don’t know how he gets in without looking like he knocked over the only girl that’s been viable in our entire lives,” one trusted Hillary friend and confidant said at the time. “That’s a big, bad thing to do, especially when they occupy the same space on the spectrum.”

I'm still making rocket propellant.

It will be a while.

how does russia tie in?

DEFEND THIS

@123167435
He said multiple times during the campaign that he'd try renegotiations first you retarded shill.

youtu.be/wyxSZhushjU

why don't you fucking lurk before posting? no, it's no cause for concern. he never said he wanted to end nafta. he said he would pull out if they weren't able to renegotiate a good deal. mexico and canada are now at the table and ready to negotiate. he's doing exactly as he promised. the only trade deal he said he would pull out of was tpp and he did that almost as soon as he got into office

No.

Why doesn't Trump and Assad sit down and sort out the war the old fashion way?

If Trump is under par, he fucks off out of Syria forever and takes his proxy kurds with him.

If Assad is under par, Trump gives guns to ISIS
If Assad gets a hole in one, Trump nukes Israel and if Trump gets a hole in one, Tehran gets a nuke.

Is this amicable?

Defend this first.

>says nigga
>is a white guy
this makes me madder than anything

>nafta-reversal
He campaigned on renegotiating it. He even threatened to terminate the other day if he doesn't get a fair deal -- this is an area where he's been consistent. Good to see the media still lies, though.

Bill Nye is a partisan hack

>She had even tried to turn a negative story line about her ties to the financial services industry into a liability for Biden. In 2001 Clinton voted for an industry-friendly overhaul of the nation’s bankruptcy laws, and liberals, including Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders, had made hay of it. Confronted about that vote on the campaign trail, Clinton passed it off on Biden. “When I got to the Senate, I wanted to see some changes so that alimony and child support would be protected, and so I negotiated those changes and then the people who had been handling the bill said, ‘Well, if we take your changes, you have to support it,’” Clinton said. “That’s the way the Senate works.

>“And so I said, ‘It’s really important to me that we don’t hurt women and children, so I will support it even though there are other things I don’t like in it,’” Clinton continued. “And it was Vice President Biden, who was the senator from Delaware, and the Republican co-sponsor that I was talking with, so I said I’d support it even though I’d opposed it before.”

>The comment enraged Biden almost more than anything else Clinton had said during the time he was mulling whether or not to oppose her, according to one Biden source familiar with his thinking. “She’s playing ugly,” Biden told confidants. “If she thinks she’s going to force me out of the race like this, she has another thing coming to her.”

>More than ever, after those comments in particular, Biden believed he was being muscled into a corner. He felt, with good reason, that he had earned the space to make a decision without being shit on by Clinton.

>Polish dispora: goes to the Polish containment site: Chicago
>German dispora: North Dakota
>Swedish dispora: Michigan
>Norwegian dispora: Michicgan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Americans#Demographics
I am surprised they would come down here to Mississippi.

He got stuffed into a locker and lunch money stolen that day didnt he?

DEFEND *inhales deeply*

just finished Tanya a couple days ago
thoroughly enjoyable

>BURN ISRAEL

Looks comfy

THIS!!!

>runs on renegotiating or leaving NAFTA
>negotiations start
>HE'S BACKPEDALING
I swear everyone is retarded but me and a small handful of other people.

On one front we've lost, we're not directing the memes any more, we're pretty much stuck observing what's going on.

That's a lousy position long term. I'm not asking for name fag leaders, but we need to be thinking of ways to strike out, the lugenpresse is obviously not backing down and the Republicans are nearly as bad.

We can't let them box up nationalism and the Bannon wing.

thanks, I posted it because most people seem to argue over semantics ("I'm nationalist and globalist, believe me")

I'll never defend reddit stealing our shit and being retarded with it.

>no wall
>no muslim ban
>can't repeal obamacare
>didn't defeat ISIS in 30 days
>Attacks Assad
>No better relations with Russia
>Have his products manufactured in China
>No swamp is drained it just expanded instead
>Hillary not prosecuted
>"i love the saudis"
>strongly supports Israel
>pushes for war in Iran and Korea
>no america first policy
>anti net neutrality
>Expands NATO
>wants to arrest Assange
>even admits he is a globalist now
JUST!

>burn Israel
>but has anti Nazi symbol
Muslim?

Eh, the cake is at least well made.

Fix your country.

I thought it was pretty silly, but I didn't hate it. Something about jetpacks on skis was really stupid to me.

Maybe the silent majority isn't so retarded after all. We'll never really know for sure though.

No Swede has any right to mock us.

>The New York Times had just published a story about a coming Clinton campaign strategy shift. Hillary would “show more humor and heart,” the headline declared.

>In the piece, Clinton’s top aides—including Mook and Palmieri—admitted that there had been significant blunders made by the campaign, notably the months-long denial that there was a problem with her use of a private e-mail server. And that the American public perceived her as too robotic and aloof. But, they promised, the real Hillary would emerge following Labor Day weekend.

>That Hillary, they claimed, was relatable to nearly anyone, downright funny, and didn’t take herself too seriously. More than anything, they said, she was authentic. The image makeover was timed to preview Clinton’s appearances on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, and countless other lighthearted programs where Clinton would dance the Nae Nae, reveal that she kept up with the Kardashians and Homeland, and ask hosts to playfully tug on her hair.

>Buell was displeased. By announcing a strategy to make Hillary seem more real, her team had actually achieved the opposite effect. Clinton supporters across the country read it the same way. It was a pure what-the-fuck moment—a major unforced error that buttressed qualms about Hillary’s honesty and trustworthiness at a terrible time. Buell, channeling the collective outrage of the pro-Clinton forces, scolded Mook.

>“Why would you say something like that?” Buell demanded. “There’s nothing more disingenuous than having the campaign quoted within the article.” Mook didn’t have a good explanation because there was no good explanation. Instead, he defended himself by assuring her that the campaign’s data looked strong.

This artist makes the fucking hottest Touhous hands-down.

what are they planning?

Everyone hates Israel but yeah, he's probably a Palestine fag, even though everyone in the Arab world hates Palestinians for being ungrateful dog fuckers.

Where is their diversity?

>shirt
neat

Related, there is a leftist version of Holocaust denial, as well. It holds that the Holocaust was fabricated and pushed by the western powers and Israel in order to justify future military "intervention" (imperialist pursuits) in to future decades.

not an argument also your not the one to speak mr 60%

nigger

Trying to find Fred.

How to remove the Swedish dispora in Michicgan.
So in the Arab world raping dogs is frown upon but goat rape is okay?

>Everyone hates Israel

I don't. They're a western society that doesn't roll over for a bunch of barbarians.

Maybe we should set aside our differences for now

Viral marketing, good goys jumping on the bandwagon when they're told, the usual really

>I AM A GLOBALIST
AHAAHH

>I AM A GLOBALIST
AHAAHH

>I AM A GLOBALIST
AHAAHH

>I AM A GLOBALIST
AHAAHH

>I AM A GLOBALIST
AHAAHH

>I AM A GLOBALIST
AHAAHH

>Bannon and his band of misfit toys
At the end of the day Rick, we're not the ones who have a nigger grandchild. Your life is a cosmic joke.

Is birdheadman /ourguy/?

I wasn't arguing with you, Sven. I was telling you to fix your country. You're letting third world shitskins rape and murder your people and applauding them for doing it.

This is fucking gold.
Her and her team are so retarded that Jeb probably could have beat her

I don't care. Tariffs are dumb.

>Swedens multicutluralism expert
uhm no he wasn't, fake news,

>123168235
When you're the most autistic country on the planet where you don't even kiss your own mother and are dying out because you're too anti-social but it's okay because Spurdo Spärde is ebin!

Pic related rings true as ever.

I AM A GLOBALIST AHAHHAHAHA

Kek.

Shit like this is why I'll never believe in white supremacy or racial cohesion. I've never seen any other race willingly display such retardation. You can laugh at dumb niggers but they were pretty much created that way. Half of white people choose to debase themselves. It's incredible.

Doesn't mean I wouldn't prefer a whiter country, but goddamn are a lot of you downright imbeciles.

And a nationalist.

>tfw no qt egyptian gf

Pls delete this

>You're letting third world shitskins rape and murder your people and applauding them for doing it.
kek no SD is going to be the biggest party in the election next year, not that they will change much since they are sellouts but atleatst they are not as big sellouts as Trump

>As she would time and again throughout the campaign, Hillary found her way by going home to New York. Her appearance on the season premiere of Saturday Night Live on October 3 had been discussed at a very low level for months. It all came together in a whirl just when Hillary most needed a moment of levity to free herself from the drudgery of a campaign that had been weighted down by e-mails.

>Luck, in this case, was the residue of design. The show’s producers had one big question that week as they wrote Clinton into the script: “Is there anything she won’t do?”

>“No,” Kristina Schake, Hillary’s deputy communications director, replied.

>Hillary told her aides that she was open to the writers’ vision for a skit. The idea was to show how she could roll with the punches; a tightly controlled segment wouldn’t serve that end. Let’s see what they come up with, she said to Schake. “They’re the comic geniuses.”

>The day before Clinton was set to appear on the show, she campaigned in South Florida and filled her coffers with a trio of fund-raisers there. At the same time, she and Schake reviewed the concept the Saturday Night Live writers had sketched out.

>“So, you’ll play a waitress,” Schake told Clinton, a woman whose every need had been catered to over the past quarter of a century. Clinton liked the idea. “That sounds really funny,” she said.

>The Human Rights Campaign had wanted her to be the featured speaker at its annual dinner that night, but she’d declined so that she could appear on SNL.

Goat rape is also frowned upon and only practiced by rural retards.

You know nothing about the middle east.
Israel enables and cheers on the barbarians to destroy their neighbors

Was she kang?

((()))

>globalist
>nationalist
pick one