Daily reminder that Germans and their descendents are beta and weak

daily reminder that Germans and their descendents are beta and weak

only eastern europeans and anglos can be men

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ92CkGreGk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

daily reminder your men travel to BKK to fuk ladyboys

No. I am strong. England has more trannies than Germany.

Mate come here to germany, ill introduce you to real germans.. Not faggot berlin germansk

>England has more trannies than Germany
Lel no the fuck we don't, besides the USA has the highest gay population in the world.

Anglos are Germanic. There are good men there but I think it is up to another European group to light the fire and lead them out of the darkness this time.

My money is on the Frogs.

>Rosa Alexandra
youtube.com/watch?v=YJ92CkGreGk

can we pls just stop
i think we all will get much damage in this Conversation. better make this a spiderman thread than a ,,You have more gays than i do" -Thread

It would be a poetic redemption of France
CAPTCHA: French street signs

in the spirit of pol i agree. no more of this "you have more gays than we do" shit.

You have more shitskins than we do Hans!

>oneida county, ny
>chock full of fucken eye-tais

Not as a percentage we dont.. We are higher % white than england..

>Germany
>White

Pick one

>Germany loses 2 wars in a row, effectively killing 5 generations worth of their best
>Becomes massively cucked afterwards

Seems about right

Fuck off shill.

Infighting is the worst.

Name a time when Europeans have not been kicking the shit out of each other?

It`s just an eternal sparring match.

wtf?! i gotta plan a trip to Michigan... ain't no swedes allowed in muh Merica

*finnsssss* fucking finns i mean*

>Have 2 consecutive generations where your strongest and most virile men are decimated by war and occupation

Gee I wonder how that happened.

English is grossly undercounted, and that`s a fact.

>American

>anglos
I don't think so. You're as beta as Germans
>eastern europeans
For now. But how much longer? Wealth pussifies people. For example, Poles in big cities are doing pretty good right now and I can already observe a difference between the toughness of big city guys vs the ones from rural areas.

its amazing what 70 years of indoctrination has done to germany... what the fuck.

yeah but we only have to firebomb london and we are fine, its not like we havent rebuilt it after a major fire in the past.

Erm... Your country has more ... commies than us?

Dominating foreign buttholes is alpha though.
Unsanitary, sure, but still alpha.

>American
>American Indian

What?

We have more degenerate faggots. That is 100% truth. See op..

Germany is kill

>Germans and their descendents are beta and weak
This actually makes sense... we killed all of the alphas.

There's some truth to this. All the strongest Germans died in WWII.

This is what the Jews wanted all along.

>eastern europeans

Eastern Europeans aren't human user.

>white people thinking they're anything compared to asians

fucking Germany what a hot mess maybe we kicked their asses a little to hard

You smug western cunts. Laugh all you want at us. Your sons are dying in wars for the international jewry. The ones that aren't trying to become women.
You have marxists and nationalists fighting in the streets, and migrants flooding you.
Your culture is dying and you have the balls to look down on your allies and act all smug, high and mighty.
Your forefathers are rolling in their graves. Your culture deserves to die.

>The ones that aren't trying to become women
So, like always, the weak and stupid are weeded out.
Femininity is the future. Deal with it.

>Laugh all you want at us

I intend to. Permission neither required nor sought.

>The weak and stupid are weeded out.
My point exactly. Rest in pepperoni.

>Responding to a figure of speech literally.
You have my permission to keep being a smug cunt with nothing to back it up.

in 200 years your country will still be a barbaric shithole while Americans will be cute and girly and enlightened. You're the niggers of the 21st century afraid to step out of Africa.

Bill Nye is that you?

based serb working the americans

All western European men I've seen are giant numale pussies. Eastern Europeans are dumb. Most north Europeans (scandis) are strong and tall, but the two best country's men are America and Australia.

>fiqqhure
>ich habe mich noch nie schöner gefühlt

Is he post post post self aware irony?

I am an Italian American and I agree with you. Western European superiority complexes are causing this bullshit and have since the 70s.

'Superiority complexes' are a survival trait, Americans still have enough spirit to push back so much harder, too many Europeans are currently in denial and thus rolling over in many cases (for the moment). Trump might not be a perfect outcome for everyone, but he was certainly the right man for the job at the right time and Americans let the world know it.

> Nur Pietro Lombardi ist dummer als ich

kek

tits or gtfo

It is a survival trait but it's also a matter of having a false sense of comfort. I mean Americans are calling us niggers. Americans that have just had a chief nigger. Same with French, UK, Swedes and the rest.

The sad bit is that we, over here, actually always have liked you people and considered us all as an European family.
We are the last allies the west will have and they are more then happy to call us non human and prop themselves up on a pedestal.

The fact is that they were happy to sit back and pretend like some higher beings while their politicians were forcing their profit driven ideologues on weaker nations in the name of progress. In that sense they deserve every child raped by Ahmed. Pains me to say it but what else is there?

im not even a real girl retard

Jesus Christ just looking at that thing makes my kidneys hurt.

Daily reminder that this is literally an attention whore.

looking at america, you will be in like a year

That thing needs to be shot

>Australia shitposting
oh thats brave

this whole fucking thread is retarded.
You should all go to berlin and nuke yourself together with this Shithole.

I'm not gonna show you my boobs if you insult my country

This is disgusting.

Just a matter of time before he goes flying off a roof top.

where did god go

Yeah. Defiling is Alpha as fuck.

True Females desire to be defiled even ladyboys.

I SAY WE SLAV GERMANY AGAIN LIKE WE DID IN WW2.

Compared to Basques you anglos and Russians are fucking sissies.

Most men in America have tits either way.

he lives inside of all of us

Good one, based Serbiabro

halfway there

Says the pot

only angry drunk slavs can be real men

>see problem with australia
>doesnt see muslim invasion and how germany is cucked
ok

what the fuckin sick hell is this. I actually have never gagged to anything i've seen before but this had me on the fucking verge.

The turnaround from proud German men of the Unification days to the emasculated cucks of today...

Otto Van Bismarck and Hitler are rolling in their graves.

Hitler

mad anglo

>implying Melbourne and Sydney isn't just as degenerated as Berlin and Cologne
ok

unfortunately no one in the West is spared this degeneracy so theres no point in calling each other out..

Nah, Spiderman discussion quicky switches to the topics of "how do I shoot web" and this is fucking gay on its own.

I wonder what will happen when Berlin's population consists entirely of muslims, faggots, antifa and government?

"Gay Wanker" on arms
"Fuqqwhore" on neck
"Only 'some or the other germany has talent winner' is dumber than me" on back

Fuck that snackbar tattoo, that guy belongs in an asylum. That's as obvious a cry for help as there ever could be.

All of the real germans left germany in the 1800s and settled in north carolina and pennsylvania. Most became confederates.

Getmany was left with non hunter gatherer types and they bred with women because homosexuality was basically illegal back then. So what you have now is the product of the weakest gayest part of german heritage. Like reverse eugenics.

is this real? heard about it before, but how is it possible that US culture has so little of german influence, i would expect brit roots to be much much more prominent

German-Americans stopped being german after wwi

look closer. the population centres, are italian, british and what-not. the germans, who came a good deal later, settled the sticks and breadbaskets.

It had a ton of influence until the world wars when it was swept under the rug.

what did you expect when they are all descendant from slavic rape babies

went to college there. can confirm

The rust belt has a heavily German influence. Especially Ohio.

these are just the neu-Weimar degenerates

There is at least in the midwest. My hometown still celebrates Oktoberfest, I went to school with kids named Schneider, Schmidt, Meier...

know your place.

Just because we're having some cultural back shock doesn't give you the right to step out of line and disrespect your superiors.

The Western world could flick it's feminine wrist in any direction and wipe that location off the face of the earth. Masculinity is in flux at the moment but it's coming back and with it everything you wish you had but never will because you're from the literal gutter of the white earth.

>Trump might not be a perfect outcome for everyone, but he was certainly the right man for the job at the right time and Americans let the world know it.
So what exactly has he done, besides make Americans fight for our entertainment

Nope, it will not, at least in the US or W-Eur.

Our world is dead, mainly because of you.

Deal with your failure.

Trump got rekted by his biatch daughter.
Shit happens.

Your pic doesn't go in to focus, what does that mean?

Hitler tried to fix this but you Anglos didn't let them. You're as much to blame as anyone.

> know your place
Yeah sure, Internet tough guy.

>The Western world could flick ....wipe that location off the face of the earth.
And? That's exactly how you ended up in this situation. You could pretty much end life on earth but that still wouldn't change the fact that your culture is dying and the list of people that consider you friends is ever shorter.

Also, you're acting all smug about the fact that your nation sends it's young men to die and get maimed around the world so a bunch of corrupt cunts can earn a buck.
Is this what passes for a nationalist in the US?
Pathetic.

>your superiors
You aren't my superior Jamal. You stand on the shoulders of impressive predecessors. A dying diluted culture with no morals or cohesion.

>everything you wish you had...
Such as?

That's one of the most German faces I've seen.

Reminds me of my grandfather.

>Being called pathetic by a Slav?

But you're fat fucking NEETs. What's it like 7 o'clock there? And you're posting here.

> descendant of inbred brits who mixed with kikes thinks he's not pathetic
ok