How to explain Israel and the problems they cause to normies

So anons been having a rough time recently, got into an argument with my dad whos a hard conservative. We had started talking about foreign policy and I said that Israel should be left to its own devices and we shouldnt support them anymore

he quizzed me on why and I started talking about the creation of Israel and how it was undeserved and they bring the hate upon themselves for how they took over palestine

he starts to flip out and calls me an anti-semite in the restaurant we're eating at and proceeds berate me for saying that jews dont deserve anything after the holocaust and historical persecution.

now honestly I dont know how to rebut this, yeah theyre historically the most bashed race(that im aware of atleast) but the second I start talking about how they tried to assassinate hitler and how large jewish banking families manipulated germany into a shit hole and how most jewish secret officers in Russia during communism killed thousands of people/silence them he just looks at me like im a tin foil hat nut job

I dont get how I came to accepting that jews are a problematic group of people. their religion is just as dogmatic as islam and when i point out that non jews are considered cattle and whatnot while he chants about the quran being hateful its just boggles my mind

worst part is that hes a relatively smart individual who has several degrees and is well renowned in his field but when presented with this specific viewpoint he loses his mind

in fact all conservatives I talk with have the Israel is good dogma and look at me like im a monster for saying otherwise

tl;dr- how do you rationalize hating israel without coming off as a nazi/skinhead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5sTehZqZA
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
youtube.com/watch?v=4cIzIf8MQEU
search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/?viewemailid=1332210
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mississippi#Ethnic_makeup_and_ancestry
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Show him this

youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5sTehZqZA

not even 1 minute in should show him

I can't get over how ugly and beta the male kikes are. Why are they both receding? You can tell they're only in their early twenties.

you see I even talked to him about zionism and others as well but the only person who talks to me with similar beliefs is a muslim friend whos from the elite class of his country

does any user know if there is a more persecuted group of people though, im sick of hearing that argument

>Tries to talk about Israel to a normie
>Mentions Jews and Hitler
Do you even know how people work?

this is kinda two seperate arguments I had

one was about jews being persecuted throughout history

so i rebutted with how they started real problems such as shitting the mark after WW1 and then also trying to kill hitler when he was getting popular long before he brought up segregation and genetic superiority

Its usually worked, in my experience of arguments to set the info out there so they start to think about the topic from a different perspective besides just the one theyve heard or percieve

this however clearly failed, you mention how the major news sources are all owned by one ehtnicity and work in unison regarding specific agenda pushing stories

the weird thing is that my dad knows who soros is and believe that globalism and NWO agenda exists but he believes its just this one individual soros doing it

inbreeding occurs in judaism or did alot back in the day due to family marriages and other old traditions and rules in jewish communities

this lead to usually shit jaws and dental development Im assuming, it did definitely increase their hereditary diseases chance with tay sachs though

but seriously people i talk with who recognize soros and large banks controlling nations just stop at the connection to zionists

the only ones who rationalize it and discuss this concept are usually non white foreigners it seems

>so i rebutted with how they started real problems such as shitting the mark after WW1 and then also trying to kill hitler when he was getting popular long before he brought up segregation and genetic superiority
Not how you start a conversation with a normie. No one believes you when they're being told about the Jews. There's a sort of programmed defense mechanism. You have to tell them that the Israeli STATE (not the people), should no longer be tolerated and why. Throw them a bone now and then about Golan Heights, Palestinian territory bulldozed, connections to Saudis, Suez Canal etc. Once they get interested, they look more into it and figure out the truth for themselves.

You have no persuasive abilities. I have been able get people to look them up themselves without even having to mention the word Jew.

This user is giving you ammo. Elite Zionists are Satanists and you will find piles of evidence of people whom have admitted practicing it. They are literally about ready to control the entire world and it ain't going to look pretty. Ask him to confirm if Luciferianism is involved in the government. He will research and find out.

>programmed defense mechaism
yeah thats what im thinking, cause im looking back on how I used to perceive zionism and israel before i really read anything about what the US's history is with the middle east was

however I did ease into it before that, I brought up how moving an entire group of people forcefully in a hypocritical manner and how israel slowly walled off the resources for native palestinians and continued its border expansion as irrational

most people think its fine because theyre our "ally" in the middle east which is a load of horse shit

idk man have you ever changed anyones mind

Wanna be a Nazi anti-semite? Be it.
Don't expect others to not hate you for this. As your father does now.

>jew hating muslim friend

Surprise. Didn't expect that!

Kys

its not that I hate jews in general but I hate how people rationalize israels actions and ignore historical reasons for why things happened

its makes me feel like im crazy, like why would you openly call yourself a zionist when one of the biggest rabbis/religious leaders literally calls other races subservient to their race

fuck i mean even the rules in the torah for what it is to be considered jewish completely segregates everyone but their race which boggles my mind that no one knows this

Israel is why we are in Syria. You can read this Hillary Clinton's emails yourself. Try showing this to your dad.
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

thats me double posting senpai, Brought up Zionism but as Ive stated it seems like people just think its having stronger bonds with Israel and protecting them from jihadists

It just baffles me how people can see islam for what it is, but no one acknowleges the Torah and what zionists aim for and have done

>however I did ease into it before that, I brought up how moving an entire group of people forcefully in a hypocritical manner and how israel slowly walled off the resources for native palestinians and continued its border expansion as irrational
Well when you say "native palestinians" you should expect the backlash of "but the Jews were the real natives". Then you're supposed to say how fucked up it would be to boot Americans in favor of natives reclaiming their land, not "yeah but it's the Jews' own fault".

>most people think its fine because theyre our "ally" in the middle east which is a load of horse shit
Most people I know don't know shit about Israel at all and will listen to criticism without question. Your dad was probably an indoctrinated Boomer or paid too close attention to history "classes". You can't blame him for getting emotional. You have to rationalize your thinking bit by bit.
>idk man have you ever changed anyones mind
I've redpilled people about Israel at least. I dare not talk to my Jewish friends about it though.

They engage in fake persecuting themselves or encouraging others to persecute them. Ashkenazi Jewry wanted Israel solely for political and economic reasons. When Jews settle down in one place too long and are comfy they are more likely to assimilate into a host culture. By their logic Israel only exists to escape persecution, but if they are never really in danger then what do they need Israel for? Ashkenazim sacrifices the Jews at the bottom of the pecking order to controlled movements like Islam to make the common Jew paranoid so they think they need a safe haven. Sandniggers are the ones persecuting Jews these days, not white people, but Jewry has an axe to grind against white people as well so the narrative says its always dose doity anti semitic nazi bastids doing everything, and Mohamed who is raping and murdering random people is not the enemy. I've tried to do what you do OP, it doesn't work, not even when you present real examples, even when you show them that the core of Israeli Jewry absolutely hate Christians/gentiles in general. Jews only have enemies because they create them; without enemies the Jews lose their identity because their entire identity revolves around being eternally persecuted for "being Jewish" or "divine plan" which is literally two steps away from saying they dindu nuffin. It is better that you worry about your future family and children; many old people will never change, they have been cast into a rigid mold, which is perfectly natural. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

Jews make up most of the top 1%.
They aren't persecuted. They're filthy rich.

Show him that "with open gates" vid on liveleak with the cool music.

It's about the migrant crisis so frame it as such. Don't mention Jew shit if he had that sort of reaction.

It also shows what (((they))) themselves have to say on the topic.

If you talk in the future to people about jew stuff don't mention nazis or germany, maybe focus more on jews creating bolshevik communist russia and running gulags/killing the tsar/committing ukrainian genocides pre wwii. And founding sjw critical theory/marxism/feminism (google "wikipedia feminists by religion"...geez)

They will then feel smart by figuring out for themselves why wwii and the holocaust has the PR that it does. People like feeling smart, and like they have made up their own minds about something.

For peers just show them that vid to plant seeds of suspicion. You really have to be careful to give evidence, not opinion, and let them draw their own conclusions, when it comes to this topic.

>it was undeserved

Feels

> they tried to assassinate hitler and how large jewish banking families manipulated germany into a shit hole and how most jewish secret officers in Russia during communism killed thousands of people/silence them he just looks at me like im a tin foil hat nut job

Conspiracy theory/propaganda

Honestly, I don't see any valid argument there either. Have you tried asking the question why USA supports Israel in the first place?
Hint:I don't think the Holocaust has anything to do with it

Just start saying The Israel Tax when bad things happen. They'll get the picture eventually

The Jewish identity thing is very much like the structure of Freemasonry. The ones with the most power and wealth surround themselves with delusional fanatics. The delusional fanatics are gunmeat when things get too hot. People like Rothschild/Soros/Rockefeller and the rest are protected by a wall of regular Jews who will take a bullet "simply for being Jewish." They rally fanatical Zionists to their cause so they can sit inside a safe protected shell with all the money and influence. Regular off the shelf Jewry is a mask for something else just like Freemasonry. Ashkenazim are using gullible anonymous morons as moat against those who they harm and abuse.

Zionists sacrifice children, nuff said.

>arguing with neocons
>arguing with babyboomers
>arguing with your dad
>arguing with your neocon babyboomer dad

It's a black hole of stubbornness.

If you're really intent on changing their mind though, you can NEVER be assertive with your own opinion since their own ego will just lock up like a Chinese finger trap. Just drop little facts and pretend like you don't really believe it either, gently planting the seeds of doubt in their mind. If you want them to change their mind, they have to believe that it was *their* idea to begin with.

>propaganda
I mean maybe the assassination and secret police and russia is but the biggest one
>banks manipulating the german mark
this is actually documented isnt it

>why US supports israel initially
I really cant assume an exact reason

originally I though military representation of the west, but we already had that saudi arabia

I personally think its to have a martyr? or someone to falsely "protect" in order to invade and control the petrodollar

desu I would like to know why we're in syria atm, what was assad trying to do?

First explain all the problems that are caused by the rich, then explain all the problems caused by the banks, then talk about the negative effects of media and so on. Once they agree with all or most of these mention than almost all of these things are run by Jews.

Then bring up all other things.

>desu I would like to know why we're in syria atm
Syria is in a very strategic position. It would be very convenient for the US to replace Assad since he's an ally of Putin and their interests in that region are contrary to theirs

>First explain all the problems that are caused by the rich, then explain all the problems caused by the banks

Like improving the economy and raising human development?

>arguing with conservatives is somehow a waste of time
I would almost agree, but by doing what you mentioned of dropping tidbits of information is what i originally did regarding soros when he heard about antifa

however they second they hear israel is doing something bad they lockup, honestly I cant even think of something in passing besides maybe "israels formation was ironic for its intent and response to the jewish genoicde"

>bottom right
what isnt that the anarcho capitalism portion

>problems of banks
he does acknowledge the banking families Rothschild, Soros,Rockefeller
>media
He doesnt like or doesnt really accept the fact that news outlets are primarily owned by jews though, he acknowledges that they have a bias and agenda of specific news to push however

he accepts that all these forces are occurring but he sees that zionism with no ties to it, yet still feels theres a group forcing a narrative to the world...just not the jews

more like manipulating the federal reserve and causing inflation of currency,
>human development
in what way

>theyre historically the most bashed race(that im aware of atleast)

You might be a fucking pommie cunt, but you're right.

well when i say that I always remind people of other races that were enslaved or genocided

but people say "most bashed" because theyre problems stem back much farther in recorded history

I mean off the top of my head I usually say Native americans were fucked, aztecs were fucked, Aborigine(austrailia natives) were killed en masse

I mean the list goes on of people fucked over in history but people see jews as the group persecuted overall most likely due to limited knowledge and media emboldening the issues they faced: from the tale of moses to the holocaust theres movies we grew up with

with the natives we as americans, depending on ur teacher, skirt around genocide of indians and how bad it was

we're generally not taught about nanqing massacre, or the struggle that gypsies face(though they deserve it for not actually adjusting to modern society when they live in non nomadic areas)

Okay let me propose something that could actually help you.
You ask your father if you can talk with him first, tell him you want him to understand and that you are sorry he thought you are an antisemite.
Sit down with him and make him understand that you want him to watch a 15minute video on jewtube with him. Tell him all you want is just 15minutes of his time to watch this video with him, that they can talk about everything after the video is finished, but if he loves you as his son, that he should try to understand you. Try to be as emptathic as you can cus its insanely important that hes open and understands that you need someone to talk to about this stuff cus you dont know what to do with it (let him think you need his help). basically make him watch the following video, but dont mention anything against jews before showing the video just make him understand you need someone to talk to. dont let him see the videos name or anything that could spoil it or make him biased about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=4cIzIf8MQEU

empathic*

>>banks manipulating the german mark
>this is actually documented isnt it

Yes banks manipulate currency but not with the intention of destroying their countries economy though. Sometimes they fuck up however I dont think they were the reason behind Germany's economic collapse.
It would be more about the 1st World War and the aftermath desu

>high pitched fem voice
oh god that voice

appreciate the content user I'm gonna look into this to try and defend myself I guess, but dude idk I got like 5 paragraphs of texts from him worried about how anti jewish I am...wish me luck

>empathic
have you read half my shit not judging you on grammar german user

btw I asked in the other thread but what is the general consensus of the portayal of the holocaust among your friends behind the doors

do you guys question any of it, not that it didnt happen at all but rather the extent in which its portrayed and how bad it was

I mean Im chinese and even I recognize the Nanjing massacre was ridiculous but the body count is grossly exaggerated

>what is the general consensus of the portayal of the holocaust among your friends behind the doors

well its hard to explain, im not german myself, actual t.achmed here but having mostly german friends so i can give a little insight.
First of all im really lucky to have a really redpilled father. First thing i remember hearing from him about politics when i was young was something along the lines like "why do you think hitler is the bad guy? what if the holocaust wasnt a bad thing user?" which might tell something about my person in the first place. Sadly i can only speak with 3 friends of mine about things like this and its really weird that they arent the german ones.. All my german friends are part of the antifa, even childhood friends i know for over 15years now are completely brainwashed by marxism and leftism. They would probably call the cops if i talked with them about jews, the kabbalah etc. Its actually really sad, germans of all generations here have this thing that they feel completely responsible for the holocoast. There are even conservative germans here who say things like "maybe that refugee crisis is what we get for the holocoast, maybe we deserve it". Germans are cuckd beyond saving there is nothing to say about it, also nowadays here you arent "cool" if you arent in the antifa and obviously if you arent in the antifa then you are against them .. Im just glad i have a few friends and my based dad i can talk with about these things and they pretty much agree that jews are the epitome of all evil

You can't even explain Israel and its problems to cunts on here, let alone to someone who still believes the MSM. People argue here over it all the time. So if someone doesn't see all this shit for themselves, they are hopeless.

Mention this from the Old Testament, Deuteronomy 15:6

By not just talking about WW2 and Hitler you fucking retard. I know WW2 and your gay little civil war is the only history that's taugh to Burgers but there are plenty of other historical examples where Jews took advantage of others.

>not just the banks
well yea treaty of versailles really fucked them overall

but when your trying to float your currency so it doesnt shit out you take what you can get to stabilize so what happened was larger banks gave shit loans that were shit and exacerbated the problem, then the banks seize land or collateral in time

thus leading to larger banks becoming larger, such as the Rothschild

Tell him about the attack on the USS Liberty and the Lavon affair amongst other things

Oh.
This should rattle his cage.

search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/?viewemailid=1332210

Slavs and gyppos.
Millions of them were (allegedly) killed during holocaust yet all you hear is muh 6 gorillion joos.
Then dozens millions more were killed by commies and nobody batted an eye.
And before that most slavic countries were getting raped by mongols and turks.

Playing a victim is disgusting though, you truly have to be a jew or a woman to actually stomach it.

Also, start implying that if jews were persecuted throughout all of history and they were repeatedly kicked out of hundreds of countries and kingdoms then maybe the problem isn't the world but the jews.

Christians

Do you know anything about the ideological history of Zionism? The current state of politics in Israel? The parties in the Knesset and their stances?

I'm not saying this to be testy, but frankly most people who spout anti-Israel opinions don't know anything about Israel and have just absorbed a lot of vague insinuations from the Internet.

It's just tedious when someone claims to be well-informed about Israel yet can't actually paint a realistic picture of Israel's foreign and domestic policy.

I feel you man. But not all of us are this brainwashed...
We just cant voice ourselves without fearing social apocalypse.

READ THIS ARCHIVED THREAD

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/122981331

Goldmine of knowledge regarding Jewry. Your father has been molded by decades of narratives carefully crafted to psychologically program him to believe what he's been told.

You are asking him to step outside of the only frame of reference he has ever known. This is an up-hill battle.

It's a fact that Bolshevism and Communism are Jewish mass murder machines of thought. It's a fact that Israel is persecuting and genociding Palestinians. It's a fact that they have given our secrets to other nations for decades. It's a fact that the British intelligence community considers Israel the "true threat to regional stability" in the Middle East. It's a fact that they deliberately attacked the USS Liberty and murdered dozens of U.S military personnel and injured far more. It's a fact that they have not signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, and that this legally bars them from receiving aid from the U.S, but they still receive billions of Dollars every year, and it has been confirmed they have nuclear weapons.

The list goes on. You don't have to be an """anti-semite""" to see that they are whiny, murderous, hypocritical, greedy, manipulative, genocidal savages. If they were any other group, he would acknowledge it readily. But he sounds old and is probably too set in his brainwashing to see the Truth.

Good thing his breed are dying out.

Normies never learn. Introduce him to Sup Forums.

My dad is somewhat similar. He's a bit of a neocon, but he views Israel as a US military satellite in the ME, a costly beach we can land on if something very serious happens. He's expressed more sympathy for the 20 million Russians killed in the war. We talk about WWII very often. He's an MD and well read outside his field, so it's different than talking to most people I know who speak in slogans and rely on trending facebook posts for information.

I showed him Ramzpaul videos, which he found funny.

This, the USS Liberty cover-up is jaw-dropping, if that doesn't red-pill your father, nothing will

it's cognitive dissonance, my father is the smartest and most hard-working person i know, he graduated from cornel with an NBA in marketing, has an IQ of over 150 and is now one of the worlds leaders in innovative marketing and start up businesses he holds multiple patents on ground breaking technology and owns some amazing start ups, when i first started talking to him about the jews he dismissed all of it as me being a crazy tin foil racist etc. though, after talking to him about it frequently i have been able to make him see that the holocaust was extremely over exaggerated. the point to redpilling people like my father is to give him time and mention it multiple times without coming across as a hateful person, i believe everyone with an IQ over 95 can see the jews for what they are, if given enough time

Keep sucking on that deep arab cock you muslim sympathizing cunt yeah I bet you love it when he smacks your balls with his Quran and slaps you while calling you an infidel too you pussy.

>Americans
>conservative
pick one
The only thing you are conserving is Abrahamic religion.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mississippi#Ethnic_makeup_and_ancestry
White: 59.1%

The Reichsbank, which at the time was a privately owned bank like our American Federal Reserve, is what printed the Mark into worthlessness and lead to the Weimar Hyper-inflation.

Then Hitler moved a mountain and reversed course, and even Churchill marveled.

Israel is not a problem, though some of their behavior is shit, and they are an ally of the sunni jihadists

Even Hitler was a zionist, get these kikes out of our countries and get rid of their influence

>cornel
>NBA

I don't know what you're talking about. Jews are awesome.

Fucking kek

Very good post here

>Do you know anything about the ideological history of Zionism?
A movement created by secular almost atheist Jews. A core pillar of Israel were kibbutz who were atheist communist Jews. The reason mandatory military service extends to women is because it's remnants of communism where everyone was equal.
>The current state of politics in Israel?
The current government is the center right Likud party but has many members from their far right
>parties in the Knesset and their stances
The typical leftists and rightwing parties with centrists. They also have commies like every body else. Recently their Arabs banded together to create a party that managed to gain 4th place in recent elections.

People like Likud because they show social progress, Netanyahu saved their economy from early 2000s recession' diversified the economy and is a strongman which has caused the golden age current Israel is living in. People dislike Likud because it's racist, been in power for too long and shows it has no interest in peace progress

I mean what do you guys feel is gonna happen in your future, or rather what are you considering when the climate is overbearing?

my friend was lucky enough to go where he pleases because of his skillset, but seeing as theres no opposing viewpoint for you guys what do you do?

>communism and bolshevism
well like the other user posted somewhere he claims that its mostly propaganda when talking about bolsheviks murdering people who spoke out, or if you mean the system itself well I dont know enough about it to argue a point

and then with communism everyone attributes the mass deaths to atheistic leaders and communism itself rather than the background of the individual

This is because no one cares to read into russian culture and history, which I was surprised is pretty interesting

also
>father
its also people my age and who have similar views
>expressed sympathy for russian lives
>dads an MD
pretty similar then my dads a DDS but also has a Masters in Genetics and has owned several businesses , but Its interesting talking with him about race and some correlations it has with other areas... particular instance was that Crick study did on IQ correlation with race

>every conservative is religious
im conservative and an atheist also have some liberal social policies I like,but the boundaries on the political spectrum are getting weird these days

Christ also said they were sons of Satan.

>Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning..."

I've been wondering, and I admit this is tin-foily, but could the "Synagogue of Satan" prophesied as being constructed in Jerusalem in the Last Days be the U.S Embassy? Assuming they ever move it there.

I thought I had the pic about "false Jews" and matrilineal lines and how the "true Jews" are unknown, but I guess not.

>how do you rationalize hating israel without coming off as a nazi/skinhead
all the stuff you wrote about 'they bring the hate upon themselves for how they took over palestine' is bullshit senpai . israel is the world's most based national socialist ethnostate and is the paragon for all nation states.
what you should do is not try to rationalize hate but embrace love of israel.

said it yourself. you're a tinfoil hat nut job

Don't bother, normies can't into nuanced thought. If you tell them that Israel and kikes are bad they'll adopt the belief that Muslims are good.

ive tried redpilling but i fucking gave up. you cant condense 8 years of discovery into a 5 minute conversation.

just say what you think and tell them to do their own research. if they are too stupid or dont bother then thats on them.

This the proof then, right? They really fucking did 9/11.

They fuckin did it...

yup

>seeing as theres no opposing viewpoint for you guys what do you do?
All we can do for now is not lose hope. The moment (we all) lose hope, (((they))) win.
The Awakening is nigh, i can feel it.

what ?

There was a beautiful Volk before you who had the same idea...you refused to let them have peace. Now you tell us to let you have yours, as you plunder and pillage and enslave the World.

The West is silent, but only just, and rest of the world knows your game and is not afraid to say it.

Justice is coming.

Bump

i don't know, nor care about convincing your family of anything
braindead american trash

Why hasn't it been disseminated?

bump

god damn, where is everyone?

Because your Gov't is in on it. Jesus fucking Christ are you really that oblivious? Your entire nation is Jew-controlled. Of the 1.6% of American Jews half of those are in the top 1%. They also tend to win most Oscars among other things.
USA is Israel's puppet state and military base.
Why do you think your college education has deteriorated in the last few decades? To keep you all retarded.
Only the elite and the rich get the opportunity to thrive.

your dads a pussy faggot.. accept him for who he is and blaze your own trail.

its the cultural narrative jew is eternal victim. your dad has no point of reference. he didn't look up redpills on the jews when he was younger. it challenges what he knows, it challenges who he is.

SUCK MY COCK

Tell him that wherever Jewry has appeared, it has never built anything. It has always and everywhere destroyed or torn down, sucking others dry to fill itself.
From the days of the Romans to our day, Jewry in every century, in every people, was and remained a foreign body, a destroyer of real and ideal values, a denier of any upward progress, a plague for body and soul. It sneaks in through deceit and treachery, trickery and slyness, murder and assault, understanding how to establish itself.

Throughout history the poets and philosophers, the leaders of industry and science, the leading lights of art and culture, statesmen and economists whose blood was not infected by the Jews, have warned against the Jew in every century. They proclaimed openly and clearly what he is: the plague.
From Tacitus to Schopenauer, from Giordano Bruno to Mommsen and Treitscke, the intellectual heroes of every age have called the Jew the demon of decay, the ferment of decomposition, as the misfortune of the peoples or of humanity.
In the New Testament, the Jews were in Christ’s words the “sons of the Devil.”

We have the internet you dumb fuck, I'm talking about SENDING A FUCKIN LINK. Twitter, Kikebook, anything.

Those get shut down quick and the media doesn't pick up on it either because it's Jew-controlled.
Also the reality is people don't want to be redpilled. It goes against everything they've been taught all those years so hearing something that goes against that is hard to swallow. It creates conflict in your mind and most people choose to ignore it and move on instead of processing and accepting the truth simply because that's easier.

bump

bump

>oy vey an actual serious Sup Forums related thread shut it down

Not so fast Schlomo.

that's a whole lotta eights

really where is everyone? no one checked my QUADS of justice for the Fuhrer

Your dad is a good goy, obviously he can't handle the real talk.

thanks for checking my quads. No one else did.

alright everyone, fuck this thread, see you later.

He was right.