Now that Trump has announced he's a globalist, would you vote for Richard Spencer if he ran for president in 2020?

Now that Trump has announced he's a globalist, would you vote for Richard Spencer if he ran for president in 2020?

Yeah, probably. Much of the love for Trump came from the long shot hopes for an ethnostate, or the first few steps down that path. Spencer openly advocates for that, and understands jew tricks.

Trump is president for the next 8 years, it cannot be undone.

FAT TITS
A
T

T
I
T
S

Richard Spencer isn't going to accomplish his goals by making it to the ballot box you dunce.

Yeah, mainly just for a real deal this time.

Yeah, I'd vote for him.

Trump said he is a globalist AND a nationalist you stupid goy pay attention

>giving activists platforms is bad!

How else is he going to achieve his goals? Hitler didn't realize his goals until he made it to the ballot.

Only if his partner in crime ran with him

Richard Spencer looked very disrespectful, nipples protruding, in his blue shirt in front of Sup Forums today. Disgusting!

>jew

lol nice try

Yes

I won't vote anyone who wants to be president

Like styx said
Vote for the one who doesn't want to be president.

I'm voting for styx

only one person has my vote now

>the delegates belong to him now

underrated

No, because (1) my flag (2) Spencer is a weak-ass pretty-boy cuck who gets punched in the face at least once a week. I have no respect for people who can't stand up for themselves.

kek

Spencer wants an ethnostate in the US. That's not happening without war. Even random European country sending their 2% mudslimes home would probably trigger a civil war. It's just the way it works. Elections are a joke.

Yes. And He's not even that great.

We should put together an alt-right cabinet.

Nobody wants you and im surprised you havent put on a trip yet, you limp dicked, ugly out of shape faggot. No matter how many times you ask the barber for a hitler youth cut, you'll still be a kike co opting piece of shit.

came here to say this

nope

No.

We have reached a point where violent revolution is inevitable.

I intend to prepare for that instead of wasting my time pretending I have a say in how our utterly and wholeheartedly corrupt system functions.

Richard Spencer is the leader of the altright

Dude looks like a slob. Why is something always a little off about alt-righters?

He needs a mastectomy first.

Yes. Already voting for danish Richard Spencer.

He doesn't even lift

Hitler had to make a coup attempt first. Plus, things were way worse in Germany.

That "guy" looks like an MtoF Tranny. You only see those kind of breasts on fat men, and "he" ain't porky enough. Ears are on the small side as well. Politics is full of these satanic creations, not just in the Masonic Snakes of America. Check out the jawline on Lady Liberty!

*FtoM.

>low test high estrogen whitey with gyno man boobs
top kek

why does he have tits. kknd of want to suck his tits. wouldn't want to vote him in for president for fuck's sake but if it's between him and pocahantas then i guess im all in.

Why does he have tits though? he's not even particularly fat, just a little chubby.

Is Hitler all you people think about? Are you even casually aware of any other period of history at all? Or do people like Marius or Cleon or Andrassy or literally anybody except Hitler not exist in your minds? It's frankly pathetic. An army of actual retards who are aware of nothing except what happened in 1930/40s Germany as if that is the eternal measure of human capacity and historical significance from which to learn and by which to be guided.

Let me spell it out for you, Spencer is no Hitler, no matter how many round pegs you try to slam into square holes.

Who cares. just suck his tits and ask questions later

But they're probably hairy while smelling and tasting like rotten milk.

Lol antifa would just punch him and everyone would laugh including myself.

He is weaker than Jeb!

you're cute. But one might argue a political figure that has shaped the 20th century to a MASSIVE degree is more culturally relevant than someone that live a millenia ago. KYS! Also, heil HItler i guess.

>Voting for a Gynecomastia fuck

Top kek

Sure, one might argue that, and the one who would is an idiot retard who doesn't have the ability to marshal and ant farm behind him, much less a civilization of hundreds of millions.

You are an angry teen that learned about one epoch of history at the expense of others and thinks he found the answers to everything. It's sad, and you will achieve absolutely nothing in your ignorance.

No because he is a cuck and a faggot. COMMON FELIPE 2020

He is our guy.

Reality check. I'm a common pleb faggot and so are you. Also much older than I should be to be on this board. People here that love hitler do it 80 percent out of pure irony. And even if that's not the case, please explain how the political tactics of people that have been dead 1000 years apply to our current situation. Please. Go ahead

>it's real

wtf I love Spencer now

People vote for and will vote again for Trump because he is addressing issues people care about.

Him being a republican or "right wing" and little to do with it. He would of won as a democrat if he has said and acted the same.

nipples protruding....in his blue shirt. very disgusting

He lives in the most liberal town in the Flathead valley. Everyone in Whitefish bangs their own assholes and stiffs their fingers.

who in the fuck looked at this photo and said "yeah, that looks great"?

get it together white nationalists

8/10 would vote for Spencer

Yeah but i don't think we're voting our way out of this. We need an Ethnostate.

They'll just flip him like they did trump. We need someone to take power by force like Hitler or Caesar.

Also he's a Jew shill

Richard Spencer couldn't get elected dogcatcher

He might lose 2020 desu

Very disrespectful nipple protrusion

wtf I love spics now

Care to elaborate on who might that be?