HAPPENING: Daily Stormer being sued by Jews. Shutdown Imminent

youtube.com/watch?v=O8QFzZsjU8o

Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC, 100% Jewish run institution) suing DailyStormer. Shutdown Imminent.

Other urls found in this thread:

wesearchr.com/bounties/daily-stormer-vs-splc-legal-defense-fund
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good
fuck stormcucks
learn your place

This is EXACTLY how they went after "Nazis" in the 80's, especially the Metsgers. They are counting on juries convicting them of being "ebil natzies" and not any actual crimes they did (or didn't) commit.

I'm not a Stormfronter, because I have intellectual hobbies, but SPLC can't do shit. They knock it off the normie Web, it'll just move to Tor, I2P, or whatever, and they won't be able to do a damn thing.

and substantially diminish its influence
>even 10% of stormcucks being able to find it on the darkweb

Only a short-term setback. It's amazing that so many teeny-boppers and twitheads seem to function online, when you think about it. In the early '90s, people were skeptical that the Internet would be embraced by the masses.

Knocking it off the clearnet will essentially kill it. And then they can associate anyone who goes there with pedophilia too for using Tor.

Who gives a shit about that dwarfs site. Alos SPLC is actually quite based; they recognize reverse racism.

donate to the legal fund you fucking normalfags

wesearchr.com/bounties/daily-stormer-vs-splc-legal-defense-fund

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

>wtf it's real
haha Sam Hyde

noice

Who is that?

I love how he makes it funny without even trying.

Newfag.

this pure aryan phenotype is the queen of pol

This is very clever of Tanya Gersh and has nothing to do with her being harassed, if this blows up and this i the focus, maybe people will forget what Tanya Gersh actually did to orchestrate an intimidation campaign against Spencers family

On the other hand, if Anglin loses it will set a precedent to sue and win against every site owner with rowdy user userbases that DARE to criticize the jews. So Sup Forums and 8ch would be next on the chopping block.

Needs a black sun senpai.
>Implying jews wouldn't just fabricate legal precedent anyways.

I'm not a stormfag because there's just so much they're fucking retarded about, but SPLC is one of the single most wicked organizations in the world. They need to be stopped.

Fuck dude, I love the daily stormer, funniest shit around and they actually site their sources.