Have you read Guy Verhofstadt's new book yet, Sup Forums?

>In the heart of Europe's current crisis, one of the continent's foremost statesmen issues a clarion call to radically remake the European Union in the mold of the United States' own federal government

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MsjMJs39bFY
925.nl/archief/2015/07/10/guy-verhofstadt-and-alde-are-tolerating-a-moldovan-mobster-banker-in-order-to-prevent-a-grexit-and-push-ttip-3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's a pretty common position among intellectuals OP, either the EU breakup or federalize (California pay for Kentucky bills etc)

No. Is it good?

I'm always up for reading opposing viewpoints but Verhofstadt seems like a pampered retard with nothing to say. Also I'm not paying for it.

what was wrong with pre eu europe?

brussels is run by a bunch of crypto communists. kill em all

Good old Guy, He'll never get over the fact that you Brits blocked him as the EU-chairman. And now he's spearheading the comite that handles the Brexit I think I've read somewhere? I'm not saying he's petty and lets grudges get in the way of politics, but around liberals, never relax. He's still chasing the stillborn baby that is the EU

Verhofstadt VS Orban from a couple days ago. Must watch.

>the fucking arrogance of this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=MsjMJs39bFY

>a more Perfect union
>more perfect

The EU is already perfect goy we must reform it to make it perfecter tho.

Jesus christ their rethoric is cringeworthy.

Europe forming a new union country would be a final nail in the coffin

You can kiss your ass goodbye with us ever being Christian after that

Might as well change the name to European Caliphate

Also remember what happened last time a union country existed in Europe?

I'm very forgiving, but this man has no ears at all. It's his way or nothing. He's like a botched dictator turned lib. There are no redeeming qualities to this man. People have flaws and make mistakes. Verhaupstadt is a walking fault. In a based society this man would have never been allowed to get into politics. I think he truly believes the tripe he's spewing, only thing I can say for him.

>the continent's foremost statesmen

Oh please, only reason people know that sack of shit is because he's the punching bag on Nigel Farage compilations. Sniveling rat.

No way Nige doesn't watch those back.

>issues a clarion call to radically remake the European Union in the mold of the United States' own federal government

How about we start a civil war and hang the people making these clarion calls?

the more people are under your control, the less you have to worry about consequences

Hasn't he called for an EU army? Makes sense if he also wants to Federalise.

No, but read another book of him though. It was just a bunch of economic, verbose drivel used for his only argument he ever makes. More political integration and an european federal state.

That's a reference to the preamble of the American constitution.

I think his only exposure to American Government comes from "The West Wing."

How is he wrong? Protip: he's not.

Let's face it, the average pleb on Sup Forums doesn't understand even half the references he made.

Also, he's right that Sandor Marai was a good writer.

925.nl/archief/2015/07/10/guy-verhofstadt-and-alde-are-tolerating-a-moldovan-mobster-banker-in-order-to-prevent-a-grexit-and-push-ttip-3/

Verhofstadt is the living embodiment of cronyism, corruption and lobbyism. Everything he says about freedom, democracy etc. should be taken with a grain of salt.

Bumping 5 Based Verhofstadt

White girl as the muslim because they couldn't find a tolerant muslim to play the role in this horse shit. lmaoing rn

The average pleb is the one who is impressed by the references that a politician makes. Do you think that Verhofstadt is addressing some elite?

Cool poppycock, Yorgos. How about you tell your rationalizations and mental gymnastics to your diary the next time.