Why does Sup Forums hate her again?

youtube.com/watch?v=MMCi5jCSQYk

because she's not roaming millenial

Because she hugs niggers and presses her breast against them

she has nigger dna in her womb

She's just a YouTuber wanting to cash in on the hip memes and beta-orbiters. She's no different than a girl from /cgl/ dressing up as Ebola Chan. Nothing more, nothing less.

Because she doesn't have a feminine benis

We can`t fight all sides, just pick an enemy, and that enemy should be Muslims.

Fourth comment best comment

this
>she won't get married and start a family like she preaches
>she won't come out and say anything important
>she will only be paid attention to on the margins by betas and NEETs

she needs to tighten that chinstrap up.....

Because brittany venti is actually /ourgirl/
://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K7nJpH-B_s

She's female

She got blacked and is saying this shit for attention not because she believes it.

There's a picture with her arm around a nigger and her breast pressed into his body taking a selfy
This women doesn't deserve to breed and should be shamed for being close friends with a nigger

coal burner

What special need does she have that requires her to wear that helmet?

>Why does Sup Forums hate her again?

Because:
>leaf
>degenerate shitskin lover
>attention seeking whore

I don't, she is kinda hot.

my god, she wants attention from Sup Forums so bad

Good goy, the Jews are our friends. The muslims are behind the collapse of western society, and those evil Nazis

post lauren camel toe

This also goes for Gavin McAnus and all the cohort of faggots who talked yesterday.

Yes, brittany is /ourgirl/

this is all i got lads

She already did that for like 12 hours ago

>her

You fuckers are such bigots.

Why can't you have more than one enemy working together?

Islam = Level 5 enemy
Cultural libertarians = Level 4 enemy

Both are destruction.

Seems like she intentionally makes her voice sound like Ann Coulter.

>IMG

Lauren, go to bed, you dumb cunt. You're not allowed to play with the boys anymore. We're not going to give you any more attention and allow you to make money off of said attention.

post pussy

She's the embodiment of plebbit.

She is eye candy but also an intellectual lightweight

>ywn ejaculate inside lauren and then brittany impregnating them both with the same load

This.

Women should be good Christian housewives. They should not be involved with politics.

duh, she's legally a man thanks to canada's "progressive" laws

they should be, too talk to other women thats why 3rd wave feminists are wining. The right needs women red pilled to come to our side

So, according to this picture, if I show up to the next Berkeley chimpout, and stick out enough to catch someone's attention, I can be an e-celeb too? Great! I'll go put on a fursuit and some body armor while waving a MAGA flag and be known as Based Wolf Man or something so I can have drinks with e-famous dorks.

He is such a beautiful man. I think I might be gay.

/thread

basic white bitch with basic civic nationalism talking points

didn't even graduate college. why the fuck is anyone listening to what she has to say?

The only thing true about this post is the bit about you wearing a fursuit, my nigga.

> they should be, too talk to other women thats why 3rd wave feminists are wining
Sure, but they shouldn't post pictures of their cameltoes and make silly videos like this girl. She's just another girl using beta-orbiters and edgy memes to make some shekels.

There's absolutely no difference between this meme-spouting LARP fest with e-celebs and going to comic-con and meeting more e-celebs.

crypto-kikette

fucking cringe

sex sells mate, the enemy is wining, you won't win in war if you give yourselves rules. The enemy does whatever it can you win, and they are wining.

Does those rules involve allowing coalburning? Where do you draw the line and do you have to settle for anything?

she's cute, disgusting voice, also this

Fuck that shit
Traditionalism>Freedom
I wish we europeans where as redpilled and valued our traditions as much as the muddies are doing, then we wouldn't be replaced by them

Brittany is my 3D waifu

He's everything they wish they could be

>Where do you draw the line
10thingthatmeyousayfuckbordersandsheit.jpg
I agree with you that she is more of opportunist attracted by beta shekels than /ourgirl/

t.nigger

she could get on a treadmill and look like the other girl

She does a good job but it's just a job.

YOU
JUST
KNOW

Holy shit, she tried to expose keem (known anti white-listen to the newest baited) She partaked in the HWNDU. That chick has a new fan

She's a lesbian

>Does those rules involve allowing coalburning?
fuck no, the line is up to the community i guess. But remember morals are just lines drawn in the sand

She looked much better before she dyed her hair.
Also, she's onyl like 20 but looks like she's 28
I don't need any other reason.

Isnt she like 21? Don't be a spergler. She hasn't even lived her life yet, and your triggered by who who she selfied with. Wake up

HE's a lesbian.

>Based Wolf Man
DO EEEEEEEEEEEET

She has a deeper voice than me

>basic basic basic
hold nu kæft brormand, helt ærligt.

lol faggot

Before you know it, you'll get a spot on 60 minutes.

No, it will mess up her hair.

Any pics of her feet?

because Sharia is better than liberalism and that's her whole shtick.

She might not be /ourgirl/ but she's close enough that I still support her. Keep in mind she's only 22. They've got a lot of University indoctrination to undo, this might be the best we can hope for at this point. Beggars can't be choosers.

Holy shit, I've never heard her talk. Dat female tenor tho. If she slowed down and used a full lung of air, that voice would be sexy af.

>because Sharia is better than liberalism
lolwut

She is toooooo cute

heard that pics of her cowtits got leaked. anyone have them?

>Based Furry

Trusting "females" with husky voices

shes a content poor ambulance chaser and ann coulter wannabe

she is hot tho

The Eternal Anglo did much more damage to us than Muslim could ever dream of.

If you actually fought ANTIFA while wearing your fursuit, I'd spare you during the fursecution.

elaborate please.

literally a university drop out

comes across as the dumb undergrad student who breathlessly gives cliched and weak contrarian arguments, seeming to believe they are novel, and destroying her 'enemies'

not even that hot

What is there to like? I think people who haven't read many books. or seen truly cute girls, might like her?

Fuck off shilling nigger

>not even that hot

Posts a trap

Fucking leaf

he's right, you know.

8 the b8

I want to put it in her butt

The ango even took the Rothschilds into the nobility.

NoPe

Because Sup Forums is full of antifa supporting left wingers

I'm watching the OP video. She's talking shit about drunk British slags calling if the downfall of the Western civilization while she walks around in tight skirts and booty shorts in most of her videos. It's a very common female tactic "look at me, I'm not like these sluts" while still being a slut herself and doing this for attention.

> the first female protector of traditional family values
> posts pictures of herself in a slutty pose, heavy make up, short tight dress, ripped pantyhose and stockings

braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppp

>Not being redpilled on the JQ

kys

She's pretty and I want to touch her butt.

Typical fucking woman, probably a coal burner. Attention seeking whore.

russbro, you nailed it.

95% of women don't belong in the public sphere outside of teaching children or being nurses.