Why does this board suck off Poles so much? They're just criminals

Why does this board suck off Poles so much? They're just criminals

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/archives/news/1060597/polands-top-10-criminals-on-the-run-in-uk/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2102895/Immigrant-crimewave-warning-Foreign-nationals-accused-QUARTER-crimes-London.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You'll never understand white people, Mohammed...

You're too fucking inbred.

Delete your shit thread, cuck.

Poland is a Christian country.
Polish immigrants work hard doing the jobs you're probably too lazy to do.
Poles are white.
Their women are better than the stupid slags here.

>Polish immigrants work hard doing the jobs you're probably too lazy to do.
So why shouldn't Sup Forums be happy about the US turning Mexican then?

Because they're not white. Problem?

If the only criterion you care about is whether or not they're "white" (whatever that means), then why the argument that they're undercutting the labour market in the first place?

>it's a "shariahblue shitposter tries to cause in-fighting amongst whites" episode

I never mentioned the labor market retard.

No clue who the other poster is, I find it pretty funny how much you sounded like a leftist though
>Sticking up for vulnerable native Brits and putting them first = being "anti-white"
jej

>criterion
That's a big word for a chav, m8.

Inbred Muslim most likely.

>uses the word "jej" unironically
>calls someone who mocks shariah, liberalism and shilling, a leftist
>makes no mention of who "vunerable native brits" are

Let me guess, you applied for a minimum wage warehouse job and didn't get it, but you saw some Polish people talking outside so you decided to write to your MP to ask them to ban Poles from coming to this country.

Ethnic Brits should welcome mass "white" immigration even if it has an adverse effect on their own for no other reason than that they're "white"?

>Let me guess, you applied for a minimum wage warehouse job and didn't get it, but you saw some Polish people talking outside so you decided to write to your MP to ask them to ban Poles from coming to this country.
All of the above could literally have come from the mouth any random Labour functionary on QT, congrats

>Let me guess, you applied for a minimum wage warehouse job and didn't get it, but you saw some Polish people talking outside so you decided to write to your MP to ask them to ban Poles from coming to this country.
Is this fucking leddit?

get lost, muzzie

>Ethnic Brits should welcome mass "white" immigration
If our fellow whites need it, yes.

Britain is overpopulated, by like 600% in my opinion. Yet I'd gladly welcome here every single white South African, and make do with what I have.

I'd hate to live in that black rape shithole, so I have something called empathy.

Funny thing, though... "mass white immigration" isn't happening.

>make thread complaining about white christians who do warehouse jobs in the UK
>ignore the inbred muslim and bongobongo immigration which is 1000000x more prevalent and damaging

Really makes you think. Whatcha doin', "rabbi"?

Indeed, civic nationalism is the way forward.

>If our fellow whites need it, yes
Fuck off, Tomasz.
Anyone shilling for poles on here is completely cluesless as to how fucking bad they are.

>civic nationalism is the way forward.
This isn't the point. Poles aren't niggers or muslims. If we had native Brits and Poles, it would still be ethnic nationalism.

You're just a clueless anti-white chav.

>anti-white chav
Yeah I'm anti-white because I don't want poles.

Those "wonderful polack women" you mentioned are fucking scum; there was a gang of them running a scam where one would jump in front of a slow-moving car leaving a car park, get up screaming that the driver had hit her (despite the car not even moving), would have her gang of mates screaming and supporting her, and they'd threaten to sue unless the driver handed over cash.
There are gangs of polacks going round bottling people just because, they get drunk and violent and fighty just like mozzies do.

Poles are fucking scum.

>Funny thing, though... "mass white immigration" isn't happening
Wrong

Poles aren't ethnically British. Supporting polish immigration is supporting civic nationalism and British genocide. All non ethnic English, Welsh and Scottish should be deported and banned.

Well kind of a broad ethnic nationalism, but fine.
The thing is it all depends on what kind of Poles you get, if they're all hardworking Christians out to expell degeneracy wherever they go things might just be great. But if you get opportunistic Poles (even if they hold a job) who don't really care about Britain it won't be that great.
Besides that chances are that Poles will never really chose to be British, culturally.

Slav cuties>>>>>avreage eu women>white us women>>>>>shitskins>>>>>literal shit>>>>>>>>anglo slags

>Those "wonderful polack women" you mentioned are fucking scum
t. shitposter

they're the safest country in Europe
You brits could learn a thing or two from them

They need to be given one chance - any infraction whatsoever gets them deported immediately. I don't care what it is - fly tipping, send immigration round at 4 AM and fucking bus them off to brize norton

Nice rebuttal, Tomasz. You can't handle the fact that you're so fucking wrong.

Your spouting the same inane bollocks that the lefties do "WE NEED THE POLES TO DO THE JOBS THOSE LAZY BRITS WON'T DO XDDD" and expect us to believe that you're not the shill? Get fucked.

How do you determine what "British genocide" is, when being British is so shit that half the world can come here on a visa and be called British?

Britain is civic nationalism. Crying about white Poles is really retarded. This thread is funny.

>i want jamaican brits to be protected!
>and those poo-in-loo brits
>and all the pakis on my street in manchester

They're so safe as their criminals are hiding here.

>Poland’s Top 10 criminals…
on the run in UK
thesun.co.uk/archives/news/1060597/polands-top-10-criminals-on-the-run-in-uk/

>Poland’s Top 10 criminals…
>on the run in UK
So? What about all those niggers in inner cities?

10 Poles vs 10 million niggers

DEPORT POLES NOW!

Whatcha doin', "rabbi"?

why the hate? poles are the best immigrants we have. trust our cucked faggot nation to demonise good people while accepting mudslime and niggers all day err day you faggot cunt.

None of us want the weedwogs, pooinloos, or pakis either. Don't try and twist it just because poles are shit.

>'Immigrant crimewave' warning: Foreign nationals were accused of a QUARTER of all crimes in London
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2102895/Immigrant-crimewave-warning-Foreign-nationals-accused-QUARTER-crimes-London.html
>Nationals of Poland, Romania and Lithuania are most likely of all foreigners to be prosecuted by the police.

We'd all rather be rid of all foreigners you slav shill.

Only retards and communists think Poland is a wonderful country

Sure Moe.

Why did you ignore me when I proved you wrong about immigration figures?
>while accepting mudslime and niggers all day err day
Where did I say that?

>Where did I say that?
He's making shit up as a defence. Sup Forums has some fucking retarded shills, thinking that not wanting poles means you want more paki rapises.

Its because Poles have enough common sense to not let criminals flood their country.

You dipshit limeys are completely clueless and gave your country away to foreigners and you're never getting it back.
Your once mighty cities and cultural centers are now filled with and run by foreigners who want nothing more than destroy your culture.
There's no going back for you and the rest of Western Europe, you're done for.

poles are one of the greatest arguments against white supremacy

>communists
Are you aware of the fact that they're likely the most anti-communist nation out there?

>Why did you ignore me when I proved you wrong about immigration figures?
I haven't read all your posts. Even if you did prove me wrong (you didn't), I don't care enough to respond.

>Even if you did prove me wrong (you didn't), I don't care enough to respond
So you're admitting you were wrong, then? Because Poland is the most common non-UK nation of birth according to the ONS

but Sup Forums hates Slavs

I ask this purely as a question, not trying to make a statement, but:

would you be in favour of importing, say, 10,000 serbs to help us deal with future integration issues? Or is that too many

>I don't care enough to respond
Yet you cared enough to shill with your fingers in your ears.

no i just think we should have our priorities straight. we have much worse than the poles atm.

>briton
>complaining about poles
wow
this is new

Man this is your 10th thread about poles this morning. Calm down.

Whilst the mozzie issue is a more pressing concern, ignoring the fact that the poles are scum is just stupid. Sup Forums defending them for being hwhite is just ridiculous.

I'm against immigration period because the country is beyond full

>Number of
That graph means nothing

You wouldn't deport me? Would you Nigel?

>Polish woman supporting Polish nationalism in Poland
The perfect Pole; in their own country.

I don't know what you euro-fucks do to Poles to make them nigger tier. Literally every Polish person I've met in the US is entirely upstanding. A lot are doctors and engineers with 4-5 kids. I think it's your social services that cause the problems and lead to any foreigner becoming dependent on them.

>let poles into your country
>give them over 50% of the social housing instead of giving it to your own people
>they just end up racemixing and taking drugs all the while shouting about how great poland is (but they'll never fuck off back there)

yeah, totally our fault

99.9% white country, zero Islam, no fat chicks, what's not to like?

Polish shitheads > British chavs.

>coming from a taig