WHY DO YOU WANT TO NUKE THIS?

>Kim Yo-jong was born as the daughter of Kim Jong-il and his wife Ko Yong-hui on 26 September 1987.

>She and Kim Jong-un studied together in Switzerland from 1996 to 2000, and she may have studied at the Kim Il-sung Military University after her return.

>She also studied computer science at Kim Il-sung University where she is said to have studied with Kim Eun-gyong, the daughter of Japanese abductee Megumi Yokota.

>On 24 July 2015, Kim Yo-jong was put in charge of North Korea’s Propaganda and Agitation Department (PAD).

Why do you want to nuke this NKQT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NA6f9AH2xRg
youtube.com/watch?v=j9HWLuhSPjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poland will accept any female, north korean refugees.

Do you really want me to Anschluss? >:|

What a qt3.14. Sweden will gladlu accept Nork refugees.

#norkswelcome

Nah, this timeline is over. Now we will anschluss Germany. After cleaning it from niggers, of course.

heyyyyy did anyone say anschluss

ok we have a deal there.

What's the deal with so many Sup Forums users and their interest in short flat chested Asian girls with slits for eyes????

If they're like the Chinese , they can fuck off too.
Dirty pigs.

We are neckbears living in basments with no chances for real women.

>Do you really want me to Anschluss?
Do you really want to make you cry

or pretending that their gf look like this
or that women can and should be disposed of when they hit 30
totally unrealistic expectations lead to Sup Forums-posting. SAD.

I think Sup Forums may be a bunch of Asian neckbeards and Poos

>North Korea creates nukes for their defence, therefore this is a threat for USA
You fell into this fallacy too, isn't it?
USA has literally no reasons to threat the sovereign republic of North Korea.
Prove me wrong. Protip: You can't.

>Slits for eyes
>Brown everything
>No hips
>Short legs
>No breasts
>Robotic nature
>"Yew so funny, how much moneez kan I haz?"

Do no want

So, basically american?

TRUMP is a joke of a President

all woman are beautiful imo

I ain't been here for months. Please don't tell me this was a Sup Forums meet up?

Yes, it was [spoiler]xD[/spoiler]

All women are not beautiful. Only Fags or Mexican girls with muffin tops say that

She started studying at 9 years old?

North Korea best Korea, Fuck the (((american))) puppet southerners and their plastic women
youtube.com/watch?v=NA6f9AH2xRg

XD did they praise kek?

Was weg ist ist weg.

>Prove me wrong
their missiles violated NAP

Why would anyone want to have sex with that 12 year old boy on a surfboard???

>cleaning
Proven Polish skill.

They do it unironically

no like really there is no adult woman who manages to turn me off sexually so much that I could not get a erection and for a quite lot of guys it's the same. simple fucking is not a technial problem for reproduction, pickiness is.

I don't get it either. I find it outright mystifying. They have pancake faces, absolutely grotesque looking vaginas, and their eyes more animal than human. And every single Asian woman alive, or that has ever lived, has the exact same personality, as if they are created in a factory somewhere. I don't see how any man can look at these rice pickers and see something worth fucking. It's crazy.

So in other words, you're thirsty for ANY pussy?

Exactly

>North Korea’s Propaganda and Agitation Department

If a White man procreates with basically ANY Asian woman, he's shitting on his entire bloodline and asking for a cucking.

ya, so all woman are beautiful acutally

North Korea has hot woman. We should not nuke it.

NO, all women are NOT beautiful.

That's something fatty women's magazines tell their readers so they eat more hamburgers.

5% of women are beautiful. Most are fucking ugly. 15 are decent.

I mean, who the fuck thinks every woman is beautiful?

North Korea has maybe FIVE "hot women" in total in the entire country.

Because she sucks at her job.

>why do you want to nuke vagina
sage

Sup Forums : "Asian chicks are hot"

Me: "Put a wig and a dress on a 12 year old boy and tape his eyes almost shut...same thing"

>I mean, who the fuck thinks every woman is beautiful?

30yo neckbeard who never even kiss girl, but claim how he is nice to them

>american saying other countries have ugly women

If you see a large woman and her huge ass in private bending over don't you get turned on on a sexual level? It's just natural

youtube.com/watch?v=j9HWLuhSPjQ

you can't, Asian girls are pure

deal, you get the "politically correct term for people with a none-white color of skin" who "politically correct term for having non-consentual sexual intercourse" with our "politicially correct term for cis gendered XX chromosom carriers"

No hips, strange cooch, thin bird legs, and no FUCKING EYELIDS covering her dead robot eyeballs.

Yeah, that's 'hot' according to Sup Forums

no one wants to nuke it
we want war so we can go rape that

If you threw me in a room with every single one of these women naked, and left me there for a year. Not ONE would be pregnant when you let me out.

Not...fucking....ONE

if you really think like this you are not better than any middle eastern rapist, no Kulturmensch

Because NK is a shithole, and would be better off as a shopping mall.

>muh pusy
Who gives a fuck?

>If you threw me in a room with every single one of these women naked, and left me there for a year. Not ONE would be pregnant when you let me out.
[Insert fat joke here]

I would do the 2 whites ones in the middle

Best woman is the one you can fight to death with, then fuck

>not spreading your seed

genghis khan literally turning over on horseback in his grave

I don't care about North Korea or want war with them, we could've ended the Kim regime decades ago by flooding the country with free pizzas. North Korea is a fake crisis media and governments trot out as an excuse to do more shady shit out in the open in the name of muh security.

I would die because of too much ejaculations.(if they consent of course)

Because the idea of NK bbq'd pissflaps makes awesome shitposting content.

More North Korean pie faces that Sup Forums thinks are "hot"

YOU WIAFUS ARE FAKE. 99% ASIAN GIRLS PIE FACES WITH NO EYERIDS....

Do not engage!

Gtfo! We have a fucking cult? They are just memeing? T tak kuba?

asians in general are ugly as fuck, i can envy they lifestyle and i like most of they society(not DRPK and other communist shitholes, fuck those fishniggers) but i absolutely despise like 90% of they girls, holy jesus christ, a 2/10 in venezuela is like a top model compared to those orcs

No. They are literally buying fucking flags of kekistan or whatever this shit is called and walk with them in public.

Thanks God that american women are hottest on this planet

"WAIFUS" for Sup Forums neckbeards.

NO EYERIDS!! PIE FACERU!

they are all pure and not corrupted by the jewish degeneracy

she's not really that cute

Aesthetically, I'd rather fuck a Jew than these Mongos. Some Jewish women are fuckin SMOKING.

While in North Korea, there is maybe 5 women that qualify as hot

I just want Korea to be reunified and for communism to never crawl out of the abyss again.

There's so 'pure' they look like 12 year old boys with no eyelids and flat faces.

I dont think you know what jewish degeneracy means

You can't fuck our women stupid guy. Jewish girls hates goys.

adorable,exotic,passionate,

I'm a White Nationalist. Of course I do. And I'm saying I'd rather fuck a JEW....than 99.999999999999% of North Korean women.

And what's wrong with these women? They look normal to me.

you have so many qt blondes and you want to waste your seminal liquid in that? explain this behaviour, sweden, EXPLAIN

I'd impregnate them all, then overthrow the NK government when my army of progeny is of age.
After my cock conquest I'll sit on the throne Conan style, with a harem of painfully average asian females spread around me.

Nie! Moja zona jest polska. Doskonała!

> Most normal women march around the streets en masse in military outfits carrying AKs.

If it was possible to die of too many ejaculations then Sup Forums would be deserted.

Let it happen faster. Draw fagkims.