>PM May says Merkel talk of UK illusions shows how tough Brexit talks will be
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-election-may-idUKKBN17T2M5

>UKIP leader Nuttall to stand in election
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39738332

>'Marine A' Alexander Blackman to be freed from jail within hours
news.sky.com/story/marine-a-alexander-blackman-to-leave-jail-tomorrow-10853259

>FT: EU agency faces €400m London rent bill after post-Brexit move
archive.fo/VhnEQ

>Nicola Sturgeon admits she will use SNP votes in general election to press for indy ref 2
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/27/nicola-sturgeon-admits-will-use-snp-votes-general-election-press/

>Labour most popular party among voters under 40, general election poll reveals
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/27/labour-ahead-polls-among-voters-40/

>FT: Scottish nationalists clam up on independence
archive.fo/yL2hz

>FT: UK Election Countdown: beware of tactical errors
archive.fo/cgGUi

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Pessimistdnb/status/857575313680805890
audioboom.com/posts/5862107-mugwump
reddit.com/r/europe/comments/62ftjc/worst_national_subreddit/
reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/236d3l/mods_in_runitedkingdom_remove_image_of_antimusic/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-rfs4f4vjUw
healthcareers.nhs.uk/about/careers-nhs/nhs-pay-and-benefits/agenda-change-pay-rates
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4455060/Teenager-15-died-taking-ecstasy-pills.html
vocaroo.com/i/s1epvgedB1Eq
youtube.com/watch?v=sHe6RFa3Efw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thread theme: twitter.com/Pessimistdnb/status/857575313680805890

audioboom.com/posts/5862107-mugwump

Theresa May on what a 'mugwump' is

oh my god

Is this real? She's so fucking rigid.

We agree on this right?

Still want my (you)

The fuck?

>Is this real?
Yeah, all politicians take a question and steer towards their pre-prepared soundbite.

wew lad have you sent this to morality man himself yet

Tyrone for prime minister

The state...

>muh herry tidge
Fuck off Juan

boris johnson called corbyn a mugwump which is a fuddy duddy way of saying he's weak/ineffectual

she clearly had a canned response expecting the interviewer to ask what her thoughts were on mr boris johnsons comments but it ended up sounding weird cos he asked if she knew what mugwump meant

People on average will listen to or hear Theresa May for only like 15 seconds throughout their day, usually as a soundbite on BBC News at 10. Nobody actually watches live Q&As because they're all at work. If she hammers home the heavily focus-grouped, Lynton Crosby-approved soundbite then that's what 80% of the general public will hear at the end of the day and that's all that matters.

There's no strategic incentive to her answering what the fuck a mugwump is, might as well pivot

Oh no I knew about the mugwump thing, but it was such a ridiculous pivot.

Reminder that /r/Europe voted /r/UK the worst national subreddit. Due to its negative stance on Brexit.

reddit.com/r/europe/comments/62ftjc/worst_national_subreddit/

So?

why do ALL people who are either in the nu-electronic music scene or from bristol look like such faggots?

Genuinely had a nightmare last night that Morality Man was getting beheaded by ISIS live on telly, in full gory detail. Maybe I need to stop browsing brit/pol/ for a while.

I remember that. Fucking hilarious. Cannot stand that shithole

It's the politics, innit
Very lefty

>redditors talking about tory borrowing when Labour wants to borrow even more
Fuck sake

Were they all under the influence of wicked mind altering poisons?

I used to read that place for the butthurt after brexit but then it just became tedious

I don't know how it's possible to be that perpetually mad and obsessive all the time

I'll guess what's under that story about UK economic growth: some ironic comment about experts or taking our country back, probably written in a working-class accent like "terkn are coontry back", with a more nuanced explanation at the very bottom of the comments. it's just boring now

I live near biggin hill airport 4 Morden military looking planes just went really low above me

The place is biased beyond belief. They readily delete any threads that take their fancy.

reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/236d3l/mods_in_runitedkingdom_remove_image_of_antimusic/

Undoubtedly.

And just for fun: I was right on the second point, although for the first point they decided to mockingly use "strong and stable" instead of any brexit slogan

It's cold lads

Why are pakis even in this country if they hate so much about it

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who visit reddit, ironically or otherwise
>a significant portion of these people think that this is normal and accepted behaviour
>many of them even believe that they are in the majority

Whereabouts are you? Quite warm here, South West.

I'm pretty toasty tbqh.
Same.

I blame the election desu

I visit /r/unitedkingdom to fuel my cuckold fantasy. I get off on being mocked and told that my opinions are stupid.

nice try GCHQ

I go there maybe once a month (no account) to laugh at a few mongs then leave

wew lad

Bromley is a fine place, with the exception of Penge.

A solid 9 degs up in the north east, might take the pupper down the river.

That conversation 100% happened.

Only Tyrone will secure a hard brexit.

BASED Wales tbqh

>78 points

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-rfs4f4vjUw
best Tyrone kino

I'm actually in new addo Croydon

Labour dont want to borrow more, they want to take the cash from the tax avoiding corporations

>Labour dont want to borrow more
>intend to borrow £500 billion
Please go

Absolutely disgusting. You have my deepest sympathy.

>If that's what you call decent salaries for people whose job is to save your life

Oh no, they might not be able to afford a second BMW! ;__;

Here's the pay scale.

healthcareers.nhs.uk/about/careers-nhs/nhs-pay-and-benefits/agenda-change-pay-rates

At no point is there anything less than a very decent wage for what they're doing. Not as much as they might get if they went private but that's a whole other argument of "one BMW or two". They are certainly far from impoverished.

every day these pictures just get worse

let us continue our discussion

>corbyn can be a spanner in the machine though. And create avenues for us all to fight neoliberalism
committing to an open-door immigration policy, opening a "dialogue with islamic state", and getting rid of our nuclear deterrent certainly will be a "spanner in the machine"!

The headline about UK growth slowing down was actually celebrated by people there, they see it as vindication that they were right to vote remain

notice how nasty he got. don't 100% agree with my politics? i hope you die horribly.

What's a Suez?

a shit map

Much like Peter Hitchen's IQ.

Peter is right. This country is doomed.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4455060/Teenager-15-died-taking-ecstasy-pills.html

considering he's larping as a lefty, it's pretty in-character

It was the greatest betrayal of the US.

yeah man, mdma has destroyed the country

do you know the whole debate started with the junior doctors, right? It's totes fucked for them

>do you know the definition of "trying to push"? or are you a full retard? Do you even read sentences?

OK fucktard. Let me ask you this.

Is 200 billion for the lifetime of the programme? I suspect it is.

The lifetime of the programme can easily mean 20 years. £145 billion for the nhs is ONE year. To make it a fair comparison, over the same time period the NHS will have cost £2.9 *TRILLION*.

ISIS should be allowed to exist and controls Syria aslong as we cut off there internet so they can't propogandize.
Nation building has never worked

Will post it here now and perhaps alter on, I'm looking for opinions on two following factors:
vocaroo.com/i/s1epvgedB1Eq
I went to interview some UAF people outside the french embassy protesting Le Pen, there is the audio from the video.
1) Can you here what is being said?
2) How would you rate the interview? I was trying to be more confrontational and know I was probably a little but too autistic but I think it made his real colours show through, particularly when he said 238 dead people wasn't a problem.

we need better conditions for junior immigrant doctors

fuck white males

ABAR BA'ESH!

It's time that you all praised MOLOCH. I have a gift for all of you.

youtube.com/watch?v=sHe6RFa3Efw

There is a grand prize for those who are able to unravel this mystery.

We're waiting.

Peter is wrong. Increase metal health funding and awareness and we'll have the tools to treat these addictions. They're victims after all.

>He thinks drug culture and Americanisation hasn't destroyed us

>15 year old at a 29 year old son flat taking coke and pills

Nah man its all good nigga xD

fuck off, we're full.

Reddit cuck corbyn voters BTFO

Please I'm trying to digest the blackpill I don't need ironic shitposting

immigration is the fucking consequence of having an empire Britcuck. You want the riches and the cheap slave labour but you turn your nose when they come here cause you destroyed their home countries.

you know who doesn't have an immigration problem? Romania. Know why? we didn't fucking invade anybody.

Tories are the neocon party. they benefit from globalism. that means they WANT cheap labour. it's also politically convenient for them to scapegoat the immigrants to divide the local population who smells something fishy in the world economy.

>mental health
>addictions
>victims
Keep it up lad you'll be on Victoria Derbyshire within a week

>voluntarily train to become a junior doctor so you can piss about at uni for 3 years then get a big salary
>uni's up, you now have dozens of people's lives depending on you
>turns out the previous Labour government let in thousands of ill shitskins, so now you have twice the number of people depending on you and have to work a few weekends
>say fuck that and stop working until they pay you more than your already extortionate paycheck because "muh tiredness"
ah yes, let's help those guys out

It's not "totes fucked". It's that private hospitals will pay them bigger bucks, so they go there rather than do the same job for less.

The private sector do this intetionally in order to cream off the best talent. They didn't get creamed off and are bitching that they don't still get those big bucks.

>you know who doesn't have an immigration problem? Romania. Know why?
it's a shithole

FUCK THE SCOTS
BERWICK ON TWEED IS ENGLISH CLAY

Start with Oswald Spengler and Julius Evola.

>Romania.
>we

You are invalid. Everything you say is null and void.

drinking culture is a greater threat. if i venture out in a town at night, it's not users of drugs that are going to brain me with a glass.

americanisation was a mistake though. some aspects of their culture would be welcome, but we only get bad aspects of commerce and so forth.

>you know who doesn't have an immigration problem? Romania. Know why?
Who would willingly move to Romania?

>NO LOCAL UKIP CANDIDATE

>James Delingpole on Daily Politics

Nice.

They really should have kept Marine A's identity hidden. That said, I am glad he is out of jail. Hopefully he isn't too traumatised by all this.

What does Brit/pol/ think of this shitty new idea to create a sub-reddit board of Sup Forums?

I think it is fucking gay and unnecessary desu.

wasnt this guy in nathan barley? was he actually serious or playing a character when he did this... cant remember what he said actually