publicpool.kinja.com/
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

APPEARANCES
>WH Press Brief (bring your kids to work day) 4/27/17
youtu.be/3RCcrt56tO0
>Pres Trump signs EO on VA accountability/whistleblowers 4/27/17
youtu.be/aC2mbqOSTN0
>Pres Trump signs memo on aluminium 4/27/17 ;^)
youtu.be/RLPF_FJxmEs
>Pres Trump meets President Macri (ARG) 4/27/17
youtu.be/NEj3CXsIJhY
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania welcome Macris 4/27/17
youtu.be/W78uL5Yv7aU
>Senators comment on NoKo Briefing 4/26/17
youtu.be/Ay9eDk5xjaI
>Pres Trump Federalism Event w/Governors 4/26/17
youtu.be/P2D_31tX2a4
>Pres Trump Signes EO (Antiquities and Monuments) 4/26/17
youtu.be/mZSGl0w3SDM
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

FUN STUFF
>March in the Trumpenreich
youtu.be/gwmp3E9VIX0
>TrumpWave S P A C E
youtu.be/s1qhafzPkAM
>God Emperor Trump Was Born To Rule
youtu.be/pf4RSgb_Pqg
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4386335/donald-trump-trade-speech-transcript/
youtube.com/watch?v=csw40p7HA_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOOOVEMENT

Fuck Pmurt!

SOOOOOO

DONALD PMURT

*BRAAAAAAAAAAP*

Someone give me a basic gestalt for today please

>Trump is asking South Korea to pay for THAAD
>He's looking to renegotiate our trade deal with them

>the news above caused their stocks to crash

No schedule for today came through on the press newswire.

Very worried.

TRUMPETY SKRAMP

>People are really up in arms about the globalist comment
His actions and inactions say so much more, and so much good

Rally tomorrow still up, right?

>open stream
>no joe

Kek wills it.

Why would the automated schedule system not produce a schedule for today?

WW3?

ANOTHER vacation, Drumpf?

>stacked his transition team with jewish billionaires
'it's 4d chess'
>had a rabbi at his inauguration
'it's 4d chess'
>passed a bill letting ISPs sell your internet history to private entities
'it's 4d chess'
>bombed assad based on what turned out to be a lie
'it's 4d chess'
>said amnesty is a 'matter of the heart'
'it's 4d chess'
>demoted bannon and put his kike upstart son in law as his puppetmaster
heh trust me it's all fine guys
>getting pushed around by his neocon chickenhawk corrupt advisors THAT HE CHOSE and barking for them
trump is merely playing 5d starcraft...
>starting to intimidate russia
g-good fuck russia anyway...
>ramping up NATO
stop doubting le god emperor
>took wall funding out of the spending bill
i-it's ok...
>now tax cuts and financial deregulation for kike billionaires
these cuts on the top 0.01% of jews will make america great again!!!!
>"guys maybe trump isn't all that great and he just lied to get elected and we need to regroup and reconsider instead of continuing to defend this moron"
SHILL SHILL CTR BLMS SJWS SHARIBLUE JIDF GET OUT

>The early voting numbers in Florida were so good that even Bill Clinton, who had chafed at Brooklyn’s tendency to ignore his feel for politics on the ground, excitedly told one campaign aide the Friday before the election that the Sunshine State was in the bag.

>Mook and Kriegel were not operating in a total information vacuum outside of the data analytics. Public polling showed Hillary with a clear lead nationally and in enough battleground states to carry the election with room to spare. The New York Times’ Upshot, Nate Silver’s FiveThirtyEight, and other election prognosticators rated Hillary as the overwhelming favorite—though Silver’s projection wasn’t quite as rosy. By the time Comey returned to the spotlight two days before the election to say he still wouldn’t recommend charges against Hillary.

>The FBI just put out another letter, Merrill said, and it turns out there was nothing to the first one.

>Hillary rolled her eyes again. “What a surprise,” she said sarcastically. But she was in a good mood generally. “We were feeling good about Florida, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania,” said an aide who was traveling with her. “We knew we had taken a hit from Comey, but we didn’t think it would be an insurmountable one. It was fun. There was an energy.”

>Everything Hillary was hearing and seeing pointed to a victory. Even Sullivan, the incorrigible pessimist, thought she was going to win in the final days. Nearly a decade after she’d launched her first campaign for the presidency, the glass ceiling was within Hillary’s reach and the hammer of the American electorate was in her grasp. She would finally get the chance to run the country that she loved.

>“In those final days she believed she was going to win. And she was probably more bearish than most of us,” said one senior campaign aide. “She was getting comfortable with the idea that it was going to happen. She was thinking a lot about government.”

'course, don't know one he backed out of since Chicago.

Somethings going down lads. Bundo is making his move.

Him and Mika fought.

What is to be done about Ivanka? She's an outright Leftist Globalist, but she's Trump's daughter so I really don't think he's going to just fire her

I didn't say there was anything wrong with her

over what?

Don Jr hiring Oriley, and poaching Hannity and Tucker to form the Trump News Network when?

It produces a schedule for the day even if nothing is scheduled for the day.

It has every day of the presidency up until this point.

Something is fucky m8.

who here /loveisrael/ /loveglobalism/ /loverefugees/ /loveopenborders/ /lovebasedblackmen/ ?

>tfw woke up at a reasonable time for once
so what do you guys do here in the am?

>She would finally get the chance to run the country that she loved.

pleeeaaaaaase

Trump
> I'm a nationalist and a globalist

MSM
> Donald Trump is an open borders gun grabbing refugee welcoming globalist

That reminds me of the other clutch they are hanging to: NAFTA

Hopefully people in this thread are not retards and remember what Trump said at the rallies. I know I do but I can also find the transcript and share with you guys [1] It's that rally with the garbage wall behind him

> Number four. I'm going to tell our NAFTA partners that I intend to immediately renegotiate the terms of that agreement to get a better deal by a lot. Not just a little, by a lot for our workers.

> And if they don't agree to a renegotiation, which they might not because they are so used to having their own way -- not with Trump they won't have their own way.

> Then, I will submit under Article 2205 of the NAFTA Agreement that America intends to withdraw from the deal.

[1] (Jun 28, 2016) Trump rally at Monessen, PA :: time.com/4386335/donald-trump-trade-speech-transcript/

Let's play where the liberal?

Can (You) spot her?

T-they need someone to do the morning segments right?

>“No! No! No!” Minyon Moore screamed into her phone.

>“Yes,” the voice on the other end of the line repeated. “She’s getting ready to call Trump.”

>It was 2:30 a.m. Moore had stepped away from the election analysts in Hillary’s midtown Manhattan boiler room for this call, and the other aide was inside the Peninsula Hotel, not far from a candidate who was about to concede the presidency to a reality-TV star.

>“Well, why the hell are you telling me for if she’s getting ready to call?” Moore snapped back. “She shouldn’t do it.”

>If there was anyone who spoke for the heart of Hillaryland, it was Moore. During the darkest days of the primaries, she’d been brought into the campaign—her fourth for the Clintons—because she knew the candidate so well and because she could apply a steady veteran hand to a machine being run by outsiders.

>Now, a bunch of outsiders had determined it was time for Hillary, the first woman ever nominated for the presidency, to give up. She was losing Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin. The AP had called the race. President Obama had urged her to end it. And the data-wielding millennials on her own team saw no remaining path to victory. But for Moore and a handful of other true Hillary loyalists, many of whom had lived through Al Gore’s too-quick concession in 2000, it wasn’t time to concede. Not yet. The numbers might flip by morning. “It’s too murky,” Moore insisted.

>But Hillary was already midsurrender. “Give me the phone, I’m calling him,” she’d instructed her aides. It took a few minutes—giving Moore time to register her objections—but Huma Abedin finally connected with Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway. Huma handed the phone to Hillary, who put it to her cheek and uttered two words she’d never expected to hear in her own voice: “Congratulations, Donald.”

"She had started to hate everyday Americans"
t. leaked email.

BASED ARABS AND POOS

MADAME
A
D
A
M
E

When is he speaking at the NRA convention?

Judge Jeanine.

O'Reilly sucks

Sometimes we watch F&F. But the lineup today looks kind of crappy.

> we
The telltale of an outsider

> regroup

An elaborate version for
> Sup Forums is one person

This reads like a poor attempt at fan fiction

i have fox business on in the background atm

Nice piece, I hope soon.

Not to mention Jared. I feel as if she's trying to make this whole thing about herself and her beyond obvious future run. Guess what? If her infuence is any indication of what her policy would be, I'll pass. I'd rather have Don Jr., at least I feel like he's actually in support of his father's agenda he campaigned on.

lots of talk (in the know) saying trump is resigning next week
will keep you goys updated

Reading these are really nice.

Mrow?

Well that's much better.

>Fuck you, John Anzalone thought.

>You’re being too pessimistic.

>From the boiler room, the veteran pollster and his fellow Clinton campaign consultant Jim Margolis were on the phone with Steve Schale, an old pal from their Obama days. It was 7:45 p.m., and Schale had called to say Hillary was in deep trouble in Florida. No one in the party had a better feel for the state than Schale, a Tallahassee-based operative who had worked on the Draft Biden campaign in 2015.

>“It’s in real bad shape,” Schale warned his friends.

>“What the fuck are you talking about?” Anzalone asked. Hillary was on her way to turning out more Sunshine State voters than any previous candidate of either party. Yeah, Trump was winning exurban and rural areas, but surely Democratic hot spots like Miami-Dade and Broward would erase the deficit.

>No, Schale explained, Trump’s numbers weren’t just big, they were unreal. In rural Polk County, smack-dab in the center of the state, Hillary would collect 3,000 more votes than Obama did in 2012—but Trump would add more than 25,000 votes to Mitt Romney’s total. In Pasco County, a swath of suburbs north of Tampa–St. Petersburg, Trump outran Romney by 30,000 votes. Pasco was one of the counties Schale was paying special attention to because the Tampa area tended to attract retirees from the Rust Belt—folks whose political leanings reflected those of hometowns in the industrial Midwest.

>In particular, Schale could tell, heavily white areas were coming in hard for Trump.

Is that a weapon to surpass Metal Gear?

Maybe they should pay

Where are you quoting all of this from?

>reality-TV star

I wish this meme would die.

>Trump’s numbers weren’t just big, they were unreal

>Mrow

Mrow?

Liberal women never look this good. I guess they expect the state to exercise for them as well. They have no sense of personal responsibility.

>The early voting numbers in Florida were so good

Jesus, who this fuck was reading those numbers? They likely read only the massive increase in their bastions and called it a day.

Pic related

>He stopped short of telling them that Hillary would lose Florida, but he knew that he could be looking at the front edge of that terrifying wave. “We need to see if this is a Southeast problem,” he said.
While there was a chance that exurban voters in Florida and North Carolina were a bellwether for their counterparts in the Rust Belt, he explained, it was also possible that the effect would be limited to the region.

>Hillary sat stone-faced, trying to process the unexpected and abrupt reversal of her fortunes.

>“OK,” she said over and over as she nodded. It was all she could muster.

Shattered, new book about Clinton campaign.

the shattered book

Spooked

>No, Schale explained, Trump’s numbers weren’t just big, they were unreal.

"Shattered"

the new book, written by leftists, that is pandering to conservatives but is trying to turn them into leftists by making them emphasize with hillary

>The telltale of an outsider
We're all user here, like you.
We all meme'd for him, including you.

trumpgen is really pathetic nowadays
You can't say one bad thing about DAHNALD because muh trumpenreich

youtube.com/watch?v=csw40p7HA_U

Hannity is going hard defending a high up executive at Fox. He basically said that if the guy gets canned Fox news will never be the same.

oh my god when florida looked like it was staying red i was legit yelling at my computer
and i live in PA

NATE

DIRT

"the guy" is the producer that helped build him into the power that he is
all of this Fox drama is great for OAN, if they can pull the money together they poach some talent and start rising fast

My dick is diamonds. Any other juicy excerpts?

>On the campaign’s regular conference call in the nine o’clock hour, Mook gave his assessment to the rest of the team. “We’re confident,” he said. “We underperformed our model in the Southeast, but it doesn’t yet appear as a trend borne out nationally.”

>Normally upbeat, Mook said this with a little extra gusto. He knew he had to sell it because the message was so different from what he would say if he were truly confident: We’re feeling really good about Florida!

>His optimism did the trick for most of the officials on the call joining the Peninsula with Brooklyn and the midtown boiler room, but not everyone. Already, recriminations were beginning to fly. Benenson pointed his finger at the analytics team, which had failed to predict Trump’s turnout.

>In a second conversation with Hillary and Bill, after more of the returns had come in, Mook pivoted. The moment of truth—the reporting of votes in key Rust Belt states—would soon be at hand.

>“I don’t see how we win Florida and North Carolina,” Mook said. “So now it’s all eyes on Pennsylvania, and then probably Michigan and Wisconsin as well.”

>Hillary was still surprisingly calm, unable or unwilling to delve into the details of how her dream was turning into a nightmare.

>Bill was less reticent. He’d had a sinking feeling that the British vote to leave the European Union had been a harbinger for a kind of screw-it vote in the United States. He’d seen the transatlantic phenomenon of populist rage at rallies across the country, and warned friends privately of his misgivings about its effect on Hillary’s chances. Now his focus turned back to the international movement he’d seen gathering.

>“It’s like Brexit,” he lamented. “I guess it’s real.”

>pandering to conservatives but is trying to turn them into leftists by making them emphasize with hillary

Fucking hell, if they wanted to turn conservatives into leftists, they could've at least found a slightly more sympathetic figure for them to feel sorry about.

>I spent the entire year in doom and gloom mode because I expected PA to stay blue

BUMBERDIN DRUND

Well then

NATE HYRDOGEN

NATE QUARK

>MSM
>> Donald Trump is an open borders gun grabbing refugee welcoming globalis
Ivanka is shilling for refugees.
Borders are still OPEN.
Wants TTIP, NAFTA, has globalists in his staff, has pro-globalists in every department, promised to sanction CHYNA, did not do it.
Bombed Syria because muh syrian chilluns muh ivanka said so muh jew son in law commands me.

>Trump was winning exurban and rural areas
>Muh rural and suburban retards

NATE

P O O P
O
O
P

NATE CARDBOARD

prior to election night i was "i hope PA magically turns red but philly, pitt, erie, scranton, and state college will fuck us"
i was blasting that 3 hour never come down mix at 3 am man

>“It’s like Brexit,” he lamented. “I guess it’s real.”
Thank you bongs, from the bottom of my heart

>“It’s like Brexit,” he lamented. “I guess it’s real.

i switched to fox & friends and they have some moron with a crooked bow tie on FUCKING DROPPED

>About 9:30 p.m., one of Hillary’s consultants sidled up next to spokesman Jesse Ferguson at a urinal. The early numbers in Michigan looked so bad, the consultant said, that Hillary was probably finished. On the convention hall floor, grown men and women groaned with each burst of additional bad news. Some cried. Others left early.

>The block party, once so boisterous, cleared out quickly, and a spillover room just off the stage never filled as aides had anticipated.

>The torture was excruciating in large part because, while it was clear Trump was outperforming expectations, the races in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin were too close to call definitively. They were all much worse for Hillary than her private modeling and public polling had projected. It would take some time to figure out just how bad. The campaign had a contract to hold the Javits Center until 2:30 a.m. Eastern time, but the program was only long enough to last until 11 p.m.—the time at which Hillary had originally expected to know definitively that she’d won.

>As that program wound down and eleven o’clock approached, optimism was in short supply. In the midtown boiler room, Anzalone tapped out a message to a reporter who asked what was happening.

>“Wish we knew,” he wrote. “Our analytics models were just really off. Time to go back to traditional polling. This happened in the primaries as well. They just put too much faith in analytics. We did not do any tracking by pollsters for the last month. Just maddening.”

I bet he's a conservative in his private life. He knows too much about LOTR to not be

Cute 2bh

Remember when Trump was elected, before he made his neocon nature clear, and there was hope for the time that things might get better?

I want to go back, lads.

I never consider buying these political "tell all" books but from what Ive heard from the butthurt media articles about it, it's not bad. And now these excerpts have me rock hard.

Is it worth buying? Anyone have it?

>I guess they expect the state to exercise for them as well.

I've had 7 gfs who I ackshually loved. 5 of them were lefties - all of them were /fit/. The 5 who were lefties broke the fuck down when they realized I meant what I said when I told them I loved them.

These (((people))) posture like they're goat humans, but they have no empathy. They're digitsman with a vagina.

>>The block party, once so boisterous, cleared out quickly, and a spillover room just off the stage never filled as aides had anticipated.
>spillover room just off the stage never filled as aides had anticipated.

A
FEW
ACRES
OF
SNOW

>100% pureblood Irish Catholic at the top of media influence and power
>sold his soul out
IT'S NOT FAIR

that show would be watchable if it weren't for that big tittied brainless kike sucking whore

>In the conference room next door, Hillary’s “states” team—keeping track of the operations and results in each of the states—flipped the TV to the reviled Fox News Channel. The other networks simply weren’t calling races as aggressively. At 11:30 p.m., Fox’s Megyn Kelly reported that Trump had won Wisconsin and, in the same breath, explained the real significance of the state’s ten electoral votes:

>“There goes her blue wall.”

>Until that moment, most Democrats—including most of Hillary’s team—believed that she would hold the states that Democrats had won in every election since 1992. Called the “blue wall,” these states accounted for all but twenty-eight of the electoral votes she would need to capture the presidency. None of the states she’d lost to that point—not Florida or North Carolina or Ohio—was part of the blue wall. Wisconsin wasn’t even the most vulnerable brick. Mathematically, she could still win, but it would take a miracle on a night when Hillary couldn’t catch a break.

>A nation of Democrats sat in stunned silence. They hadn’t been warned. Hillary hadn’t been warned. Even her pollsters had been in the dark, sidelined in favor of an analytics team that insisted she was poised to win.

>High above Times Square, disbelief stifled the once-boisterous boiler room. It fell quiet. A new reality took hold: Short of a divine reprieve, Hillary was going to lose. Donald Trump would be president. “No one saw this coming,” Anzalone told the reporter.

Get it off piratebay, it's like 5MB.

Most of it is just crap to wade through.

> Public polling showed Hillary with a clear lead nationally and in enough battleground states to carry the election with room to spare. The New York Times’ Upshot, Nate Silver’s FiveThirtyEight, and other election prognosticators rated Hillary as the overwhelming favorite—though Silver’s projection wasn’t quite as rosy

The tendency of the media to try to paint Nate Silver as "less wrong" is infuriating. He gave at best 1/3 chances for Trump at the last week even if data was showing Trump was a NH flip from 270.

RIP Hopper

Ivanka or Mika?

It will be okay
Trump has bought us all more time
That's all anyone could have asked

NRA rally tonight

kaffer down

>“There goes her blue wall.”

There is no "we". Each user here does whatever they feel like, a coincidence of many doing the same thing sets the general tone. There is no "we" and no "group" to regroup.

That's why speaking with "the collective voice of the board" is the telltale of an outsider.