Is fluoride harmless or a jew?

Just bought this fluoride free toothpaste after listening to Alex Jones. Of course I won't buy his toothpaste for fucking 10 dollars so I got this from my local supermarket. I'd like to now was I jewed or not on this whole fluoride thing.

Fluoride is basically harmless, people making fluoride free toothpaste are just doing it to capitalize on/take advantage of dumb/crazy people, just like everything else alex jones sells.

You've been jewed

fluoride is for enamel remineralization

if you don't want to use fluoride, just don't eat too much acidic/sugary food, chew gum after meals, and use mouthwash (non-fluoride ofc)

Fluoride works when applied topically. Just don't swallow it.

Your teeth will rot in 10 years, ive seen it happen with my conspiracy friend

Been using fluoridefree toothpaste for over two years. Your white teeth will slowly fade to a pale yellowish tint.

As for fluoride, its good for teeth, but it acts as a neurotoxin in the brain. Fluoride is sold as a byproduct of the creation of aluminium. Its toxic AF as it can bypass the blood-brain barrier and it will nestle inside the brain.

Yeah sure it is harmless, they put those chemical warnings just for lols

The fluoride is harmless at low levels. I work at a city water purification plant, where we add fluoride to the drinking water.

The anti-fluoride rhetoric as crazy as the anti-vaccination rhetoric.

Don't waste your money.

Fluoride is primarily a byproduct of phosphate fertilizer production, not aluminium production.

Phosphorous is much best metal than faggy aluminum.

Why do they put it in there?

>where we add fluoride to the drinking water.

why?

and I thought our education system was fucked

stopped brushing my teeth ~5 years ago

they're about the same I think, breath doesn't smell either. I consider it an experiment. I do not trust the dental jew.

How do you clean them without toothpaste? What your diet consist of?

I don't clean them.

Eggs, Meat (steak mostly), Milk, Nuts
fruit and other stuff whenever, but this is the main stuff

FSA is a by product of lots of mining efforts
IN florida it's from phosphate mining
Extremely toxic and was almost impossible to get rid of

Until they put it in our water
In water it does nothing for our teeth

If 9/10 dentists recommend a product, and they make bank off your shitty teeth, why should we trust the dentajew?

Fluoride is perfectly fine as long as you aren't gulping down toothpaste like a retard.

Fluoride deficiency is also a thing.

Disgusting

you wouldn't even be able to tell

Not true. People are either too nice to tell you your breath smells like a rotting nigger carcass or they just avoid you all together. Kill yourself

fluoride free toothpaste is useless without super male vitality senpai

I don't think so man. This is a red pill your just going to have to swallow. Brushing your teeth is not necessary if you eat well.

Because the people of the community voted to add fluoride to the water.

Remember: There is no state or national (USA) rule requiring fluoride be added to drinking water.

Each community decides on it's own if they want fluoridation. They can vote it in or vote it out any time the want.

We at the water plant really don't give a shit one way or the other. You want us to put it in, we will. Tell us not to, and we won't. Your call.