When will larpers understand that the Crusaders got BFTO. I mean...

When will larpers understand that the Crusaders got BFTO. I mean , how could they even have stood a chance with the cumbuckets they call helmets on their heads agaist the far superior and aethectic arms and amors of the sarecens. Thanks to the "Crusaders" the sarecens bacame more powerfull than ever and the Constantinople fell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ascalon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(1099)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Antioch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Jaffa_(1192)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Arsuf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Azaz_(1125)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hab
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sarmin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Changping
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GTFO sandnigger scum!
The only effective tactic the saracens ever had was horse archer drivebys on peasant militia.
Literal nigger-tier tactics.

Then why'd the Crusaders leave?

The Crusades were a reactionary movement against Muslim invasion and oppression. At the same time Jerusalem was being attacked, France, Spain and other parts of Southern and Eastern Europe were fighting back Islamic invaders.

The Crusades were just a spin off of The Reconquest.

I know you are trolling but it would be better if people saw it like this.

Attrition and fatigue from raping your mom.

In other words, they got BTFO. Ah well, it's not like either of us gained or lost anything from it.

Just to add, watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

Only five minutes but pretty informative.

I guess peasants were than a match for the Crusader knights

Saladin was an excellent Strategist and Crusaders were away from home , they had to deal with the logistics, while Saracens were already used to living in the desert.
This has very little to do with armor itself , but field tactics and strategy.

Now you seem like a mad Turk

Saracens were based on the Sassanid Persian knights who BTFO the romans prior to the muslims.

So literally aryan styled warriors beating other aryans.

The crusaders weren't Aryans, they were Spanish, Anglo, Celtic and Mediterranean

Anyone speaking an indo european language Is technically an aryan, or partially aryan atleast.

the crusades didn't failed, Ahmed

You mean me too?

Sure.

Joke's on you I'm mixed-race af. The amount of Aryan in me barely registers in my features.

Crusaders marched primarily from Germany, France, and England to take part in the Crusades. Without a stable supply line, or reinforcements the Crusaders were able to march through and subdue one of the most heavily defended areas in the world at the time.
The Siege of Antioch and Jerusalem are miraculous.
Not to mention the Crusaders were almost always outnumbered (the Crusader states stood out like rocks in an ocean) but won stunning victories (demonstrating higher quality troops). Sure after over 2 centuries of constant warfare the Crusader states eventually fell to the Saracen tide, but before that the Crusaders were able to carve out and control a territory hundreds of miles from their nearest power bases. Even the Saracen's greatest general Saladin lost every battle against Richard the Lionheart.
In conclusion, kys sandnigger shill. There is a reason Mudslimes are so butthurt about the Crusades almost a millennium after they took place.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ascalon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(1099)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Antioch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Jaffa_(1192)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Arsuf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Azaz_(1125)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hab
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sarmin

Hmm, maybe you are right. I take back my statement. Crusaders were good warriors.

>Waltz into enemy land with abreyl any prep
>Proceed to kill the fuck out of anything you see
>Muslims describe you as wild animals without fear, imbued with superhuman strength and skill for war
>Take anything you want to take, including Jerusalem
>Manage to keep it for several centuries
>BTFO

Just trolling senpai

/thread

Wow
The army sizes were tiny af. Like 10k at most.

Is this right? I always imagined massive battles.

Well there are also legions of angels, don't forget

Industrial revolution made crazy shit happen last century

This was during the medieval period in Europe. European states weren't as centralized as their Muslim contemporaries. This allowed the Muslim armies to recruit large armies from around their empires, meanwhile the Europeans relied almost entirely on the small/elite nobility to fight during the First Crusade. Following the creation of the Crusader States these armies finally were able to recruit and use levy populations to bolster these numbers but the Crusader States were still organized alongside feudalism and their relative small size also created the size disparities between Muslims and Christians.

>Industrial Revolution
Massive battles with huge troop numbers was the norm of the ancient world.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Changping

Classical empires like Rome and Persia fielded bigger armies than was possible in the middle ages.

Glorious victory.
How can shitskins even compete?

>Massive battles with huge troop numbers was the norm of the ancient world.
not in foreign lands thousands of miles away