So apparently Antifa is coming to my little hometown nestled in the Appalachian hills in Ky...

So apparently Antifa is coming to my little hometown nestled in the Appalachian hills in Ky. The whole thing started when the faggots in the Traditionalist Workers Party said that they're gonna have a rally downtown this Saturday. From what I can gather Antifa and other commie cocksucker groups are busing people in to "protest" this rally and all hell it's gonna break lose.

Here's a link to their website: itsgoingdown.org/join-and-support-the-mobilization-in-pikeville-kentucky/

Other urls found in this thread:

gun.laws.com/kentucky-gun-laws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking normies, get out of my state!

contact Mathew who runs that grow, discuss with him that you're at the town and would like to support them against anti fa.

Isn't Appalachia 100% backwoods hillbillies who do nothing but farm corn to brew white lightning and sit around hating the government and the democrats, or did Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard lie to me?

If so, antifa are gonna be in for a rough time.

Time for you to armor up, Bring a good helmet and eye protection. Maybe a baseballbat.

Yes except we don't grow the corn. From what I can tell most people around here think that TWP are super nazis and ebul and support antifa without actually knowing who they are. It's p sad how uninformed everyone is.

Make 'em squeal like a pig to banjo music

Post fliers through people's doors with pictures of anti fa smashing things up. Say to keep their children, pets and valuables off the streets. Educate them and protect your community.

Record them on video

This. I think it's time for some propaganda. Remind your fellow hillbillies that these people are commies and nigger lovers.

From Columbus, going to Charlotte tomorrow. This is basically on the way. What time is it tomorrow. You may get a reinforcement or 3 for your larp party.

That's a good start. Time to rev up the ole propaganda machine.

you don't need to be a retard. Just say anti fa are a terrorist group who throw fireworks at people and destroy property. Be factual and don't get political. You're a concerned citizen who saw a video about burkley on facebook not a neo nazi larper.

This make sure to get a picture of them with Black flags with their faces covered.

I think the rally downtown is on Saturday but they may still be in town around like 2pm. Regardless you'll drive right through if you're going to Charlotte.

The city actually imposed a temporary ban on any form of clothing that can conceal your face for this weekend.

Eastern Kentucky is complete foreign ground to antics type people. Problem is people living there are probably so disassociated from what modern leftists types are(because they don't exist there) they won't perceive them as a threat

Put in a bomb threat

>you don't need to be a retard
You are talking to hillbillies. I'm pretty sure calling someone nigger lover would be more effective than talking about actual politics.

That won't last long. These fuckers shoot here. KY ain't cucked like the cities. Take a camera and record. Should be loads of fun.

Funny so Kentucky communists are going to be protested by Antifa? This is so fucking confusing. KEK has apparently infiltrated and confused Antifa. I may go just to watch the may-lay.

>Mobilization
How fucking cringy

OP its your civic duty to pass out flyers telling all the rednecks in your town what antifa stand for. If theyre clueless they wont react, if they know commie scum is planning on shitting up the place theyll react accordingly.

I can fly out. I am still lingering around Berkeley.

We might see the first shot fired at this event. If someone dies things will go to another level.

I'm pretty sure all these citizens will have guns and antifa will get severely BTFO.

Youve never been to small town America have you? Theyre normal people just like the rest of the country.

They will defend themselves much quicker than most, but its not like theyre going to just shoot someone for no fucking reason. In fact if OP doesnt step up and let the town know beforehand absolutely nothing will happen because the majority are clueless to this sort of thing.

Well open carry in firearms is legal if it's a long gun (ar, shotgun) gun.laws.com/kentucky-gun-laws

I bet half of those "antifa" idiots don't carry any guns because it's 'dangerous'

Well, if they start throwing shit like m-80s or whatever the fuck to injure someone like berk, it may happen, it's just matter of speculation at this point.

Thats different, if they start attacking people theyll be dealt with quickly

On the other hand, Id imagine most antifa that show up will be local and will know damn well not to push things too far. Time will tell I suppose.

Literally all OP has to do is send the local police an email telling them whats coming but it seems hes too much of a faggot to even do that

I'll agree with your post there user, I guess we just need to wait it out and see, and also call op a faggot if he doesn't report it to the police.

TWP are lame wads, and Antifas are violent idiots.

If antifas step out of line the cops will beat the every living fuck out of them. This ain't Berkeley.

Get a Helmet.
Film the commies

People need to take pictures of the Kentucky antifa

Kentucky banned face mask just like Alabama did.
Antifa will get arrested if they mask up.

Everyone buys the coastal libtard propaganda. Unfortunately the caricature of teh ebil rabidly racist trump supporters is very distant from reality.

I was going to go but my armor/gas fund got repurposed to fix my car. Sending good vibes from Ohio to my Kentucky user brothers, if this shit happens again this summer I'll be there.