Why is Australian politics such a shit-show?

Why is Australian politics such a shit-show?

Our population isn't that much different to other western nations, why are the politicians so much worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s7tWHJfhiyo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cute anime girl. The rest of your post was trash.

It's indicative of the general population mate.

post anime traps now

But in terms of policy Australia is pretty good. Low in corruption and high in economic freedom. You'd think from the politicail climate that the country would be much more corrupt.

I see you like Saori too.

Slut

shit thread

How is she a slut Italy?

Maybe has something to do with us getting a new prime minister every 2 weeks

A
FUCKING
SEAL

Two major parties holding the majority for too long. You have your choice between neoconservatives and a bunch of leftists with their Green friends. I don't hold much hope for the minor parties either.

How can you approve of the policy but not the politicians? Are you retarded? Moe filth.

is that you saorifag
i haven't posted in the gup threads in ages

this anime avatarfagging is exactly why the mods are creating a new board...well among other things. stop you dumbass. just fucking stop and kill yourself

Its weird cuz the people who are right wing i support except the total disregard for the environmental destruction they cause

Go home Sawhreefag, you drunken bastard.
You have political shit-fest no matter where you go.

youtube.com/watch?v=s7tWHJfhiyo

Somebody is lacking smug anime faces in his diet

Australia is like a mixture of the British and the Dutch. Sadly enough, the only Australian women I've met were total slags. There is a tenacity there to hold on to civilization which quickly can spiral into the absurd. Or into greatness. Strayans as a nation, definitely have an identity.

Saori is a fucking slut. You just know she's sucking dick at the boys' schools whenever Oorai comes into port

like i said before, but i am gonna repeat myself:

Since a lot of us came recently from reddit (becuase of T_d :D ) we would be most gratefull if you stopped posting these pedophilic images from asia depicting childrens as sexual objects. its very problematic behaviour and in western world not ok.

GET THAT BLUE TRIANGLE OUT OF MY FLAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

may i inform you that we had flag you have now (red and white) long before you? :)

She fucking wish, she's a loser

Yes r u from /c/?

Make me.

She has a boyfriend in every port for a reason.

ok user just for u

how r they pedophilic tho?

>may i inform you
No.

I knew there was gup threads on Sup Forums,/k/ and /e/, didn't know about the ones on /c/ tho

Too bad for you it's not a board for T_Dfags.

>When you promise Slovakia you won't use the flag
>uses the flag anyways

you sound very racist and prejudice towards czechs desu. i mean i wont ever get used to your racist rants about muslims and blacks and misogynist comments about women but this is getting personal and i am not very used to that. you are basicaly making me very and very uncomfortable.