SKELETON

I hate pocahontas

I hate Trump.

constraint must remain tight at all times

NOW
this one would unite Sup Forums

why?

Archetypal melted candle face.

He's a racist. He's a xenophobe. He's a nativist. He's a right wing populist authoritarian. He's a misogynist. He's a bully. He lies so much about Obama and Hillary. He started the birther movement. He said Mexican immigrants were rapists. He mocked a disabled reporter. He attacks judges. He lied about illegal voters. He wants to build a wall. He said he was going to lock her up. He approved keystone xl and dapl. He approved drilling in the national parks and offshore including the arctic. He rescinded the Obama guidelines on trans youth. He nominated gorsuch. He's trying to repeal the ACA. He attacks the free press. His Twitter account is out of control. He's trying to do bush tax cuts on steroids and increase military spending again (because that worked out SO well last time). He doesn't know anything. He's inching closer to war with North Korea. He launched illegal air strikes on the war criminal Assad. He dropped MOAB in afghanistan. I do not like how he conducted himself in the debates with Hillary. He lied about Obama wiretapping. He will not stop bragging about his 306 electoral votes.

boo boo
my feels

and he is a Putin puppet

I also hate the nepotism. I hate Bannon. I hate Sessions. I hate DeVos. I hate Pruitt. Can't stand Carson. I hate Perry. I really don't like Tillerson. I don't like Preibus. I hate Spicer. I hate Pence. I hate KellyAnne.

>He started the birther movement
I thought he got that info from Hilary's people?

No. That's just another Trump lie. He was the one who wouldn't let it go.

She's too ugly to win, the we're able to cover Hillary with plastic and make her presentable but Chelsea is too much work

UHm. Sure, if you say so.

Anyone else get EXTREMELY HORNY when they are Chelsea? I want those DSLs on my cock and I want to nut all over her face.

all fake news from your cunt mouth

Madame stinky puss

I would do her
her loli red version is better

o'reilly is a hit piece

PRISONER

Quints get?

MADAM FUCKEDFACE UGLY CUNT

Pocahontas is so fuckong cringey

She's super THICC. I want to grab those big titties and give them a squeeze.

typical tactic from Drumpftard

leaf thread sage worthy as always