All 100 US senators to UN: End ‘unacceptable’ anti-Israel bias

All 100 US senators to UN: End ‘unacceptable’ anti-Israel bias

>All 100 US senators signed a letter to United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres Thursday demanding an end to the “unacceptable” anti-Israel bias in the international body.

rubio.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/f6c7c142-8655-4c34-907b-ffe91b033f34/83A98BDD8379F7A35D6207DCB0D74B38.4-27-2017-rubio-coons-ltr-to-unsg-re-israel.pdf

>timesofisrael.com/all-100-us-senators-to-un-end-unacceptable-anti-israel-bias/

Anti-semitic anti-Israel Sup Forums scum BTFO!

He's right, why do we have countries in the UN that literally want to genocide Israel? Islamic terrorists are in their country murdering their people and instead they cry about Jews. Can't thy see they're the bad guy here?
Muslims are so stupid

>not wanting to genocide Israel

I want to genocide the Islamic parasite that has infected our earth, Satan has spread his disgusting cult and unholy book the Koran across the Middle East. If we want to save the Middle East and end war there once and for all we must destroy the muhammedan cult.

Opps sorry shitty Internet

What a joke, why don't you join the 21st century?

We don't wanna because if we did we'll end up like your faggot country

SHUT IT DOWN

left wants to BDS
right wants to gas
government sucks their cock
>trump was supposed to fix this

You'll end up in Hell if you stay a Muslim

fuck off kike

I'm not a kike, I believe in Christ

>tfw your country is propped up on an oil bubble and you sandniggers don't know what to do with money so you build the tackiest structures known to man.

Well done. There is no reason for those disgusting parasites to exist.

then turn the other cheek and treat your neighbor well.

Says the people who legalized gay marrige and expect that god would be okay with it

>christ
>kike

pick 2. inb4 bullshit theory that he wasnt

The bible says if someone tells you to worship another God you have to destroy their city,
Allah is not God and the proof is in the Quran

Quran 2:34
And [mention] when We said to the angels, "Prostrate before Adam"; so they prostrated, except for Iblees. He refused and was arrogant and became of the disbelievers.

Quran 2:163
And your god is one God. There is no deity [worthy of worship] except Him, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.

Apparently Adam is God, since no God but Allah is worthy of worship, since Satan refused to worship Adam he was a non believer that means they think Adam is God. This is who Allah is

>tfw your congress and senate will only stand and applaud unanimously for the president of Israel
Really makes me think.

Yeah because I was alive in the 1960's and could vote on that XD
Being an atheist is better than being a Satanist, at least an atheist could portentously do good a Satanist worships pure evil

>Literally worships Jews

"I'M NOT A KIKE, GOY!"

Watching two equally retarded faggots argue about which skyfather is the real one sure is entertaining.

Another user made a Thread that 404ed but was greatly underrated. Basically he said "Hitler was the Messiah because he build Jerusalem/Temple/Let Jews have their own country" and honestly it does make sense, in a way. I wonder how jews react if we cultural marxism (meme) them some jewish guilt. "Your Messiah finally came and you rejected him! What, I wasn't talking about Jesus but Hitler!"

We believe in the same god dumb dumb

While i thought it was studying for the UN to draft a ton of resoulutions against Israel, all the resolution are very weak and are mere slaps on the west despite resulting in the death of thousands.

China will end up with the middle East anyway

>every country on Earth is against Israel's policies except the US and Israel itself
>US Senators say everyone else is the problem
idiots

America "first."

I got ultra btfo'd
How will I ever recover from this

You worship the kikes who murdered jesus.
You allow them to penetrate your mind and steal your freedom.
There is no saving you my friend.

>US sucking Rabbi Shlomos cut dick
Nothing suprising.

Didn't you hear? Daddy Trump loves the kikes now and so does Sup Forums.

Please resurrect hitler hans.

Why was a Satan a non believer for refusing to bow down to and worship Adam? Either Satan is good according to you because he refused to bow to a false God or you believe Adam is God, since Satan is a non believer according to this that means you think Adam is God!

Why is your Allah the greatest deceiver when God cannot lie and does not tempt? You know who tempts?
Satan! Satan tempted Jesus, your god deceives.

Your Quran says the Torah was given to Moses, and the gospel to Jesus. It confirms the truth in the bible! The whole argument about Islam is that Jews and Christians got corrupted, but according to your holy book my holy book is incorruptible.

Quran 6:34 "And certainly were messengers denied before you, but they were patient over [the effects of] denial, and they were harmed until Our victory came to them. And none can alter the words of Allah . And there has certainly come to you some information about the [previous] messengers."

None can alter the words of Allah, what are the words of Allah?

Quran 2:87 "And We did certainly give Moses the Torah

In Quran 57:27 it says this "Then Then We sent following their footsteps Our messengers and followed [them] with Jesus, the son of Mary, and gave him the Gospel

If you believe your Quran you can't be a Muslim, you have to be a Christian!

you are new here, you can leave now
undeniable proof USA is based under cheetoman's leadership. he will put an and to those cuck retarded ass backwards antiisraeli UN resolutions .

>you worship the kikes
I don't worship humans

WOW!
I CANT FUCKING IMAGINE WHY?
I MEAN 120 COUNTRIES DIDNT WANT THE FUCKING JEWS THROUGH ALL OF RECORDED HISTORY SO IT NEEDS TO END!

> even Bernie "I'm a independant jew" Sanders signed it

Wew

Jesus != not a human

Acts 2:22
Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

Jesus is constantly referred to as a man

I can't believe American politicians capitulated to the demands of Jews.

>American politicians
Over half of them are Joos.

This is good tbqh, Israel is the only sane country in the middle east, I hope they eventually subdue and conquer or all muslim lands one day.

>Why was a Satan a non believer for refusing to bow down to and worship Adam? Either Satan is good according to you because he refused to bow to a false God or you believe Adam is God, since Satan is a non believer according to this that means you think Adam is God!

Where the fuk do you get your information?

We don't worship Adam
We only worship god the creator
We never consider Satan to be good

Imagine if Israel had been controlled by Muslims, the Christian holy land would be destroyed we would be lined up on the streets and decapitated. The Israelis at the very least have the decency to protest our holy sites, I rather the British mandate over Palestine still exist but this is better than a muhammedan country.

Thank you for your post Benjamin.

I got it from the Quran, didn't you see the quotes I got from your book?
Can you defend this? Why did the angels worship and bow down to Adam? Why did Satan refusing to do this make him a non believer? Is Adam God?

You do know they finance Al Qaeda, ISIS, Hezbollah etc?

IT'S CHRISTS HOLY LAND

What is the Quran's position on smug anime girls?

if doubIes, israel gets nuked within 20 years

It'll be at least two decades before the public is wise to the game and refuses to vote for any more jews. And even then they won't have an eye for cryptos. We're damned.

You'll get beheaded if you posted a smug anime without wearing a hejab

>1313
Absolutely Masonic.

I see you like to live dangerously.

God told the angels and satan to bow to God's creation to highlight man’s special status, that man was in a status above the angels, and had a special place and role in God’s plans

God banished Satan from the heavens because Satan was being stubborn and refused god's order and kept arguing with god that he was better than mankind

So, your God says it's okay to bow down an worship Adam. Our God says don't worship anyone but God.

>All 100 US senators to UN: End ‘unacceptable’ anti-Israel bias

Bowing doesn't always mean worshipping and consider them god
Like when you Christians pray for others good luck and safety to other people but you don't worship them as your god

That's wrong, you pray to God and ask him to help others when you pray for them. You don't go on your knees and pray and say "Sam I'm praying for you to pass this test"

>hans
hans is dead, that's abdul

Opps you're kinda right

Im not a religious person so you need to forgive me if I made a mistake

But yeah we humans must only worship god not Adam

>muh joos didnduu nuthing we good boys its all just the muslims making us look bad trust me goyim
>t.Shlomo Shekelstein

I fucking hate this country so god damn much.

The jews have pulled off a magic trick to surpass metal gear.

They've managed to split the population, rather definitively, between people who unconditionally love islam and make excuses for them constantly, and those who hate islam and want it banished to the deserts of the middle east where it belongs.

Meanwhile the jews are free to wring their hands.

>muh muslims so peaceful just wanna live in peace, we didnu noffin to israel
>t. achmed muhammed

>leaving out the part where the jejws swindled germany and the united states for war material

Tricky kikes indeed.

you forgot the part where it was their clay your country was founded on.

If I settle down in your home and then say "hey, I'll be fair and split the house 50/50 with you" then you'd be pretty pissed too

Who cares? That's colonialism

>their clay
wew lad