Why does Sup Forums keep denying the existence of Russian shills? Are you that blinded by reflexive anti-Americanism?

Why does Sup Forums keep denying the existence of Russian shills? Are you that blinded by reflexive anti-Americanism?

The Russian shilling is too strong for them to even see it. You can see it in how they are shilling for Assad.

Paranoid stormnigger.

I just don't really understand how a group of people who pride themselves on their extreme skepticism and scrutiny of information sources can be so willingly blind to this crap. It isn't even well-hidden. Putin memes, Assad memes, RT shilling etc
I'm the stormnigger? Explain?

How's the weather at the Kremlin, Ivan? Nippy summer?

DEATH TO AMERICA

reporting from siberia, barely above 5 C right now
snow completely melted just last weel

Russians are white, hate sandniggers and kill off faggots. That's why Putin shills are tolerable. Now fuck off, Britbong.

>t. Country most at threat from Russia
Silly dumb Germtard scum

>Implying that Germany in its current state is worth shit
Don't you have some Irish to starve?

Either a Russian Ossi or a really stupid Germ

A+ post, trot on

so you're doing your homework for your sociology class? you pay to post on /pol? how sad for you

>Russians are white
Hello fellow Russian expat

cheeki breeki, boris, we've been found out
abandon ship

You must be part of that group project to talk about stupid shit and create leftist threads

THIS IS NOW A RED PILL THREAD. GORE AND RED PILLS ARE TO BE DROPPED.

Id fuck this angle

Don't feed the bears.

you rly need to stop posting pedophilic cartoons here.

Fuck off newfag

yes i came from reddit, yes you could call me new but never call me fag ok? its rly disrespectful towards LGBTQ community. this board is under changes now when T_d won and you should get used to it. it will never be like before and we need to get rid of you racist manchilds so we have proper space for democratic and conservative discussion.

>muh russia
Where is proofs?

Also watch out for shills posting anime girls. They think it gives them street cred or something so they do it to try to LARP as oldfags

Don't......give a shit desu senpai.

have a meme for buddy, dont worry about being called a fag here

from another thread, which got deleted
too bad I didn't archive

>muh russia
Don't you have worst to worry about. They're not gonna nuke you or steal your country.

I just trust my President, Donald Trump

Why? because ruskies have never been a threat to anyone. They are a bunch of inbred low iq mongrels who can't drink, can't fight and the only reason their economy is even standing at all is because we buy so much cigarettes and vodka from them.

So basically, their shilling is cute and a joke.

What was the context of the thread you took this from?

Look up "high time preference"
People do take it seriously here though.

I'm not really shilling for russia, i'm just tired of the whole. UUHHHRHRHRHRH TRUMP IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!!!! !!1111!!!! I do shill for assad tho, for being my favorite dictator, xdddddddddddd

Fuck off jew. Go suck off Trump and leave us alone.