Does anyone else pretend to make friends with dindus just to identify them later

youtube.com/watch?v=2xdtZ-ZksDc

Is it just me or is that gun... jammed? or something? whys it all fucked up like that?

I bet that user browses Sup Forums

who robs a jimmy johns??

>no finger discipline
>puts the gun up to the persons head
>jams the slide

Niggers arent human.

I am sure he does now

It is. Nigger pointed a double fed ghettoblaster at this guy who can very clearly see the subhuman can't hurt him.

that fucking gun

Could he not see that the fucking gun was jammed?
What a mong.

Dude was much bigger, all he needed to do was punch the teller, drop the mag rack the slide and blast. In no means was he out of the shit. Clearing that would take 2 seconds

the best part is the person at the register knows the gun is jammed but he can't stop the nigger because its against company policy.

>Threatening with a jammed gun

This nigger.

So is this shit just normal in the USA? The fucking worker didn't flinch or seem to give a shit. Even tossed a glove into the binn of screen as if nothing happened.

for you, for ghetto niggers it would take him forever , he didn't even realize the gun was jammed.

Looks like the round got caught on the feed ramp and jammed up the action.

Also, how high is the guy at the register?

This, also arguing with an ape over money which isn't yours at a minimum wage job isn't worth it. Restaurants and retail workers are told to comply and just hand over the cash if someone robs you.
>that casual toss of the glove into the garbage at the end
This probably wasn't the first time they got aped

>he didn't even realize the gun was jammed

He did, you can see him try to hide it right after it jammed.

I've never met a black man in my entire life. I live in Sask.

This is why you arm yourself.
I would have shot him with a 12 guage as he walked away

it probably wouldn't have shot. i wouldn't take that risk though

I have never seen a security video where the video was clear enough to actually some someones features out.

Depends on region and venue. Liquor stores and gas stations? Yes, it's common enough to be a stereotype.

My stepdad used to work at a liquor store way back and they were robbed constantly. Two of his coworkers got in a straight-up firefight with a car full of niggers, trading fire through a drive-thru window.

Why do they not care about cameras? And the register was almost empty if he does not care about the face he could atleast buy something to see how much cash he could get.....

I wouldn't take that chance

also

>Dude was much bigger, all he needed to do was punch the teller, drop the mag rack the slide and blast. In no means was he out of the shit. Clearing that would take 2 seconds
need a neighbor? any beaners around?

>Work at that food chain
>Carry for exactly this reason
Dumb nig nog should be happy I wasn't at the register

>Expecting a dindu to be smart.

Never met a mexian either. Lots of indians and chinamen though.

>thinking niggers have even a rudimentary knowledge of how to operate or maintain a firearm
They can't even hold them right and you expect them to know how to clear a jam?

That would land you in jail if the prosecutor decided to go after you. Shooting someone in the back particularly when there is video evidence is not going to fly with a jury, especially given how cucked people are nowadays.

it wouldnt have shot, you can see the bullet and its not in the chamber

>Dindu Dind clean his gun even

>risking your life for a fastfood chain paying you minimum wage

You wouldn't be so gung-ho with Jamals cock in your ass while Tyrone steals your precious burger based monetary system.

is that even a real gun? or is the bullet a fake?

not in most Southern states

I would have to drive like 80 miles just to even see a nigger

sandwiches are not burgers you uncivilized fuck

>implying it's difficult to disarm a limp-wristed Jamal with a jammed gun
The second the gun left his hands he'd scarper, granted that skinny twink couldn't have done shit in fairness.

where do you live?

asking for a friend

That's pretty funny. The nigger is too stupid to properly cock a gun, and the white guy looks like it's just another day of having to deal with niggers.

I've worked fast food in the ghetto and your life stops having any meaning

he didn't even notice that the gun jammed

;3c

Ok I think I know where the dindu went wrong.

He already had one in the chamber and when he tried to put another in the chamber he jammed the gun. Only way to clear it is to remove the magazine, rack the slide to get rid of the bullet in the chamber, then put the magazine back in, and rack another.

The gun would not have fired. Maybe thats why the sandwich artist was so calm.

urprtygud

Fast food in Oz Abo ghetto? I bet you got stories to tell

Oops, I mean Kiwi Maori, user

>Cashier acts like this is a routine drill
>probably has niggers do this every week
Kansas City should be nuked

The guy getting robbed didn't give af, he just seemed disappointing in anything

Yeah I noticed that too, I probably wouldnt have risked being a hero at this point though

Unfortunately that also means there's nothing to be had there either. You know damn well dindus are only found where there are gibs to be had and stuff to be taken.

>niggers obviously.

The Gun didn't chamber, if the shop keeper had a gun he would have been blasted.

(((NIGGERS)))

Kek there was only like $50 in the register

Literal fucking monkey

its out of battery you nogunz faggot that's a doublefeed

>cylinder lock

>be the cashier
>know there's no more than $100 in the register
>guy pulls a gun on you
>sure I could analyze his gun and realize it's jammed and won't fire but I haven't got a gun to retaliate with anyway so that's pointless
>and if I'm wrong in my assessment of his gun then he'll kill me and I'll die protecting this shitty sandwich shop I get paid minimum wage to work at
>company policy is to just give him the money anyway
>he's on clear video so he'll get thrown in jail for years for this anyway
>whatever nig here you go

niggers

Its a fast food chain, at most there's a manager making $15 an hour there.

Its not his money, it's not the cashier's money. Nobody is going to resist, its not worth it. Nigger's face is plain as day on camera, it's not like he's going to get away with it.

I got robbed as a cashier years ago, I was like "take it, I don't give a fuck, just don't shoot me" they caught the guy like 2 hours later. I my case it was a crackhead white guy.

>This probably wasn't the first time they got aped
>Aped

>sandwich artist
Only USA could produce this title.

Haha that guy at the register gave no fucks. Pretty bad ass dude.

there's always change in the register
this nigger in particular is probbably buying drugs with the money though because he took the fucking quarter dollars as well

>YO GIMMIE DAT MONEY
>AND MAKE IT FREAKY FAST, NIGGUH

He doesnt know how to run the slide and from the looks of it a round is jammed up when it should of extracted because the subhuman ran it twice incorrectly

he was probably a leftist faggot who thought "this poor man deserves all the money in all the registers for reparations"

Yeah I'd bet it wasn't his first time at this rodeo. When i got robbed it wasn't the first time I had a gun pulled on me so I didn't piss my pants, you get alarmed of course because who knows what the guy thinks (if they are high god knows what the fuck they may do) The nigger looked pretty calm and he has to be all nigger alpha to "dat white boi"

The white kid is probably thinking "fuckin nigger, who robs a Jimmy Johns where most people pay with debit cards anyway.. but here you go you fucking nigger, enjoy jail.."

Also for anyone who is a noguns: that gun would not shoot no matter what. It is a failure to feed, so the round is not chambered in the barrel, meaning the firing pin is not aligned to the primer and pulling the trigger would not cause the round to go off.

He might as well be holding a dildo. Anyone with a CCW could drop this faggot without any worries

Maybe he jamed it on purpose to show the worker that he wont hurt him, but can if he needs too?

Yes.

It will start to happen where you live too, once your country becomes sufficiently "diverse."

Ja but robbing a store and risking years in jail for some stupid change money is just plain stupid.
If you rob something you make clear that the register is full but i think this is a tactic anyway that they have only enough money for change in the register because this is normal in america.. haha

>stove-piped jam because nigger couldn't rack properly

Fuck, even millennial niggers are soft asf.

>I am sure he does now

or he was a leftist faggot who thought "i don't want to get shot for someone else's money"

Freaky fast delivery of dat welfare check, nigguh

don't reply when you don't know wtf you're talking pls k thx.

woah nigga, you are implying there is thought happening

Also whats a Jimmy Johns? Is the food any good?

Surprised there was even anything in the register.

Almost everyone uses paypass nowadays.

You never know, the nigger might figure out how to clear it.

>quarter dollars

Wut

Hey, I go to that Jimmy Johns. AMA

>Use window opening as foot hold
>Climb to top
>Aim gun over side
SO THIS MUST BE THE POWER OF MINIMUM WAGE SECURITY

Niggers know how to rack the slide which is 90% of clearing a pistol.

So how many times a day to you fantasize about the scenario so that you get to legally shoot someone?

I mean come on, tell me you don't carry wishing you can't use it some day.

bullet didn't fit into the chamber

none because i dont want to deal with going through the gay as fuck justice system because some DA wants to try to make a case that lets him get into politics, or that the "parents" or "family" get a clear picture of who i am and where i live to have to try to dodge bullets from scum while going to work or just leaving the house for milk. im also not interested in trying to scrub death out of my fucking carpet or ruin any of my Frazetta paintings

This is a pretty serious crime: armed robbery. For what? $85??
Is their impulse control truly that bad?
Maybe he likes prison/sucking convict dick...

let me also guess - you have never bothered to watch any break in or crime videos that show the perpetrator just shoot the people in their beds or as soon as they walk into the store, because it fucking happens often. stop being a criminal and you dont have to worry about getting shot, scumbag

Kek. It is, he short stroked it and now have a round hung up on the feed lips. If he pulled the trigger he would get a click. If only someone was armed there. It would have been easy shootings for them while Jamal fiddles with his gun.

Its already happening i have seen some petrol stations where they dont open the station after midnight so you must pay through a
Anti robberie window.. this is crazy i mean in the 90s it was normal to let your housedoor open and now this and it will not get better in the future

Any Texans in this thread? Please tell me shooting an armed robber would be ok in based Texas

kek, mis-feed. That's why you don't let the slide down easy, you "slingshot" it.

Would have pulled my own and shot him right in his very confused face.

Like subway but a definite step up in quality.

>not just giving the dindu the Jew shekels so he can buy crack and leave you alone

I know dindus will usually just shoot you even if you do give them the money but if you are unarmed teenager you don't have a choice anyways, may as well give him the money and pray his gun jams

Melbourne Aus has violent (random) home invasions and carjackings now.

TX reporting.

yes

Me too, but there are tons of niggers in cities in Alberta. Go ride the C-train in Calgary at night

Worked the night shift at a hotel, you get used to nogs pulling shit like this.

Holy shit I used to work at that jimmy johns

who doesn't.