American women

>American women

She's delicious.

Pajeet, you must learn to poop in a toilet before butiful American girl will like you.

how is this worse than the 19 year olds with looking for a fuck boy as their bio on tinder

>drooling over white women because your own smell like rancid shit and curry

really? that's the most degenerate thing you can find?

This made me laugh and sad at the same time, i wish there wasnt so much degeneracy around.

>Theist fags

I don't want them to like me. I just want them to like my Chloroform.

>I went there
>There
"There" is a completely safe place in today's society
Women are the worst normies out there especially when they are spiritually Jewish

They don't smell to me.

>not banging girls under 20 only no matter your age
>marrying anyone over 20
>ishygddt

Had she camwhored for an hour longer she could have tricked men into purchasing the rest of her outfit. Two hours and she could have tricked these men into buying her and her bf lunch.

disgusting
would hatefuck at best

typical pajeet

(((goetzelman)))
sounds kikey

kek

The decline of the west

it's the result of female hypergamy and greed and the destruction of MEN by women.

when men have been totally ripped of and dehumanized, they revolt.

happened every single time.

will happen soon here too.

civil war is completely inevitable at this point.

when men get totally ripped of and defrauded, they stop maintaining and building society, and it falls appart.
it's actually very simple.

when men get totally ripped of and defrauded, they stop maintaining and building society, and it falls appart.

ONLY way to avoid this is the resoration of justice, which again requires to take away the destructove and corrupt power from women, so that the family system can heal again.

--------------

I bet three niggers went there that night, too.

Heyy leave me alone!!!.
I'm a brown little Pajeet doing my own pajeet things.

WOW SO COOL AND EDGY. WHAT A RISKTAKER. ONLY AN EDGY AF BADASS WOULD *OPENLY* DERIDE CHRISTIANITY :0 WOW SO COOL

I wish i could say the same thing.

is father - sister roleplay degenerate?

I like the NYC women. I must be some kind of degenerate I'm sure.

She looks like a real doll, but not in the good way.

reeeeeee delet this

Had to scroll longer than I should have to find this. Jews want to destroy white Christian America because it's their biggest threat.