Do the people of North Korea deserve to be attacked?

I see many people wondering why we don't just bomb North Korea...and it just baffles me that they forget that so many innocent possibly brain-washed people live there. They've suffered enough with their idiot ruler, haven't they?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/rare-earth-mineral-reserves-were-discovered-in-north-korea--and-it-could-be-a-game-changer-2015-4?IR=T
miningweekly.com/article/largest-known-rare-earth-mineral-deposit-discovered-2013-12-04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yea but if it goes on like that then their future generations will remain facing the same tyranny. It's for their own good.

bomb them for their own good? we've done that a few times recently haven't we. how did it work out?

Pyongyang and any one in that country privileged to live there deserves to be wiped off the planet. The rest of the people need to be freed

A dead person is better than a caged person.

In the ass

Name me a country that doesn't have innocent people living there.

You suffered enough because of your idiot rulers? So we need to bomb France? Or USA?
Stop sticking your nose everywhere.

Canada

Israel?

you'd drop the first bomb on Kim and see what happens

those that would fight after that to keep eating grass must die though, they are like communist ISIS

Syria / Lybia / Afganistan / Iraq:
average IQ 70-85, counter-insurgence wars

Norks: average IQ ~ 104, not counter-insurgence war.

Difference.

No, of course not, but when their leader is openly hostile to other countries, they are the enemy by definition

Thats not a real country.

Are you sure of that? Personality cults are a powerful thing.

Their government is openly threatening to nuke half the planet. If they don't want to deal with the consequences of that they should overthrow their government.

Just bomb Pyongyang. Everyone who lives there is the North Korean elite.

Yes, I am sure. The outcome of a regine change operation in NK would be dramatically different.
A swift decapitation would be preferable, because a war would be ugly.
If the US sticks with air / naval support, fine. But as soon as one US soldier sets foot on NK soil there will be severe consequences - those people have been indoctrinated for 50+ years that americans rape, eat children, and torture everybody.

mother of god
That is genious

the UK government recently threatened first use of nuclear weapons.

when will you start bombing us?

Why the fuck should we go to war with the Norkies? They have literally done nothing to us besides build up their own weapons aresenal and attempt to get on the same level as their rivals. Inb4 Kim is a madman and needs to be stopped, take a look at Africa, if the same logic was used we would have to invade the entire continent. I know the nuclear component makes it different but I don't see any reason for Kim to launch a few shotty nukes and the US and get himself, his legacy and his entire country BTFO in the process.

We give you about 3000 more strikes. After that you're out.

America will not attack North Korea. There is no oil or diamonds to steal.

ENLIST IN THE MEME WAR FOR WW3

WE CAN RULE34 KIM TO PRE-EMPTIVELY LAUNCH

no just strike room 39, the room that they use to get revenue.

and the death camps and military installations.

there is plenty of coal and reported gas and oil.

>koreans
>people

Send them shopped picts of south koreans fucking kim , while larping South Korea.

They have those rare earth metals or whatever

what death camps? are you getting this from western fake news?

defectors telling stories for their new paymasters?

fun fact: 3 years ago the biggest deposit of rare earth elements was found in NK. It's twice as big as all other deposits combined. You think that has to do with anything?

its not always about oil and diamonds you simpleton. it's about geopolitical levarage, power and influence

Not to mention the SK and NK people have only been separated for 50 years, and it was against their will. Both countries WANT to be reunited.

>those people have been indoctrinated for 50+ years that americans rape, eat children, and torture everybody.

>North Koreans ate their own children in the 90s.

What deposit is it?

Like what mineral specifically?

stfu you slanted eye gook, you're only one step above a Korean.

Rare earth elements is a bunch of different metals and minerals.
businessinsider.com/rare-earth-mineral-reserves-were-discovered-in-north-korea--and-it-could-be-a-game-changer-2015-4?IR=T
miningweekly.com/article/largest-known-rare-earth-mineral-deposit-discovered-2013-12-04

Deserve has fucking nothing to do with it you simpleton.

>I see many people wondering why we don't just bomb North Korea...
- the norks won't do shit -- they're all bluster for inward propaganda purposes
- the sorks don't want levelled cities or millions of nork cave people
- the chinks don't want their distraction / k-pop buffer gone
- japs don't want more nuclear fallout
- burgers couldn't win a war against peasant rice farmers or desert goat-fuckers, much less well-armed / -manned fanatics

>i see dumb p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ goyim

You already said they're brainwashed. What are you gunna do? Un-brainwash them? Or end their saga......