Question for the Euros

Have you actually ever heard anyone call himself "European" IRL?

It's always "I'm French, Italian, Spanish, German, etc." Even imagining someone saying that out loud makes me cringe.

Yeah but only when describing people that live on the continent not the organisation.

>euros
>turkish flag

>Latvian
>Balt
>Baltic
>European
Never I'm Latvian. Calling yourself European is another EU commie trick to destroy self identity.

Libcucks do that only

Well, it's obviously weird for an european in Europe calling himself european, because the presumption is that being european is obvious.

People from asia don't call themselves asian either, only asian immigrants do. Same applies with europeans.

I've never heard anyone in Europe introduces themselves as the generic 'European' but whenever I travel outside the continent I just say I'm from Europe if anyone asks, and clarifies if they ask further.
I've also met other europeans that do the same while abroad.

Lefties do all the time.

>Have you actually ever heard anyone call himself "European" IRL?
Yeah the faggot swede who married my cousin, complete faggot

I didn't even notice that

Yeah it seems like globalist newspeak, I've also seen a lot of antifa graffiti in English which is fucking ridiculous. I mean ruining the walls is already degenerate, but doing it in a foreign language is a whole different level of bullshit.

I suppose in the US all the spanish claim that they are European because >American Education, other than that don't think so

Pretty much this, Americans tend to be too retarded to know anything other than whatever country their ancestors were from (and even then it's just generic England in their heads) and Asians generally view us as all being the same so it doesn't really matter what region we're from.

this.

I agree, there's something sinister about it.

Gotta love this ai

>implying anyone means us when talking about europeans

no because its retarded, i have nothing in common with brittish or danish people, might aswell intorduce myself as human

this. when i know i'm talking to non-europeans i say i'm european before i say i'm dutch.

some people call them selves european in my uni

they call themselves that to make a statement, or because they're embarrassed to tell everyone they're from eastern europe.

Good lord no, I'M BRITISH

God Save The Queen

When I was in China a girl asked if I was american, to which I replied '' No, I'm European. I'm from Finland''.

I sometimes would when I lived in USA. Many burgers think Europe is kind of like the US - just different states under one nation. Also, many burgers didn't know whether Finland was a state somewhere around Wisconsin or a country in northern Europe. Also, being a minor in terms of drinking age at the time, it was a simple enough way to get out of trouble for having a beer.

Living in Germany I hear it all the time.
Makes me want to kill myself.

>pergâlâh

Also, she told me to ''Have a rice day''

That would be like me calling my Ferrari a Toyota...

I do but only in contexts that call for it. (And I was actually born in Europe so I'm not some American that thinks he's irish cause his great-grandad came from ireland)

only LARPing Americans use it,

you know that we Europeans are like an dysfunctional family hating each others behind our backs

not really
some people distinct themselves as "Western Europeans", "Northern Europeans", "Balkanians", etc but people usually identify as their nationality

I only consider myself Evropean when I hear Italian people dying on street from cold, when they put 50+ " immigrants " in a 300ppl village. When Portugese friends tell me how corrupt their home country is. When Germans can't go on a christmas shopping whithout being truck. When they talk shit about Russia on the news also.
In time of peace it is healthy and funny to tackle each other, compete with each others for the lol.
But when shit comes I like to remember how much we killed eachothers, fought eachothers, quarreled. And out of those conflicts, those who were on the front RESPECTED eachothers.
Could we really ignore a cry for help from one of Europe country ?

No. Regular people aren't that retarded and our politicals are only just now weaning themselves off calling themselves "World Citizens".
Give it another few years. Maybe when SD gets around to giving us a referendum on membership in the EU and the other parties realize their life's work and future career paths might be in peril.

I have, and it was a nigger from Ghana, too. I shit you not the guy was born in Africa, but called himself European because he lived in Spain for a few years.

Kek that reminds me how like half of the redditshitters on /r/europe are non-Europeans including many with european flags.
>n-no european is totally an identity and I belong to it even though I have no european ancestors at all, muh right to treat your country like a summer house and muh freedom of movement

I've heard a couple of pro EU politicians say that but that's about it.

Europe is a word immigrants use becauseoutside of Sup Forums and Magellan nobody knows what the fuck a Bulgaria is.
You'll hear it when they talk about going back to their homeland for vacation - they're going to Europe not Bulgaria.

Behind?
As a sidenote, Finland is not European. Europeans are a bunch of winesipping, niggerloving faggots. Poland is ok.

Presstitutes, politicians and random "celebrities" are pushing for "european identity", sometimes you can hear even newspeak like "european of non european origin" in our msm. You probably dont need to guess twice to find out who they are talking about.

Literally no one calls themselves European.

Only leftist retards and politicians

How fucking cucked must you be to start calling yourself dude european lmao