Should Russia return Crimea?

Should Russia return Crimea?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urums
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/12/dam-leaves-crimea-population-chronic-water-shortage-161229092648659.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LLCtWmvwHfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It should but it can't with Putin in power? Ask again after Russian revolution 2.0.

I say no because over 95% of Crimeans voted to join Russia in a referendum.

should your betters return golan heights? should burgers return alaska? should wops return sudtirol? should island monkeys return norn iron? etc

Should the khazars return israel?

No, fuck off, shlomo. Crimea was never Ukrainian.
It was transferred by soviets, but fuck soviets. They were illegitimate, so any actions carried out by them don't mean anything.

Already done.

Fuck off. Yes it was. It prospered heavily as part of Ukraine.
That bridge will never be built from Russia, and those who voted to be with Russia are still feeling the hurt with empty shelves in grocery stores, inflated prices, and seized/now worthless property.

Crimea to be returned and kick the Russian fleet out ASAP.
They never should've been allowed to stay in the first place after 1991.

the bridge is well underway and grocery shelves in Crimea are full.

Crimeans are better off than Ukrainians.

>Ukrainian poster who shill against return of crimea

Ok, now I have seen it all

No. Crimeans are Russians and therefore having the retarded tribe mentality and they actually want to be communists so let them be.

Ukraine should focus on making itself not Russia because Russia is a fucking shithole.

NO. Crimeans chose rationally to be a part of Russia because the other option, being attached to the failed state of Ukraine, is terrible.

no its rightful russian clay

Doesn't matter as they never will. Russia's only major ice free warm water port? They would go to the wall to keep this territory including nuclear war. It won't be given up without kicking off the next world war. Should the Jews give back Israel?

Do you really think Russian ultranationalists will return Crimea?

it has always been russians, so no.

Russian collonists are NOT Crimeans

i don't know should israel return the golan hights and the other stuff they took from the palestinians who in turn took it from their ancestors...

the only people that should have a say in this issue are the people living there.

they live there for centuries now...
if we would follow that bullshit logic poland should own your clay.

>Should Russia return Crimea?

Well your question is invalid, as returning something mean you took it, Russia did not take anything.
There was a legal referendum in Crimea according to UN human rights of the peoples right to decide who they want to belong to and their identity. The same political organisation which created the artificial state Israel, isnt that ironic?

ISrael on the other hand actually took something, how about return that land to Palestine???????

By that logic Crimeans are Tatars, not Ukrainians.

No. No it should not. We are entering an era where its time to stop treating weak nations with the same respect as productive nations.

Ukraine cannot defend itself, it cannot contribute to the globe in any meaningful way, it was the wealthiest, most advanced state of the USSR, and what the fuck did it do? Full corruption, full retard, and then sell everything off to the Chinese.

If anything, figure out what parts of Ukraine want to go where. there are sure as fuck some Pols who want some of that sweet, sweet Ukrainian clay.

this, let them settle stop getting involved in others business shitskins are killing whites it really doesn't make a difference.

Should hitler return the jews?

kek, I bet there will be a swarm of americans and canadians who will completely agree with you

Haш.

The native Crimeans (Crimean Tatars, Greeks, Bulgarians etc) had all been expelled during 1942-1943 and replaced with Russians.

Do you really think 'ultranationalist' have any say in the matter??

Actually you are wrong. Ethnic Russians have been there since before time of Napoleon and even hundreds of years before that.

Should Tunis be returned to Carthage???

By the 1897 Russian Empire Census, Crimean Tatars continued to form a slight plurality (35%) of Crimea's still largely rural population, but there were large numbers of Russians (33%) and Ukrainians (11%), as well as smaller numbers of Germans, Jews (including Krymchaks and Crimean Karaites), Bulgarians, Belarusians, Turks, Armenians, and Greeks and Roma (gypsies).

The upheavals and ethnic cleansing of the 20th century vastly changed Crimea's ethnic situation. In 1944, 200,000 Crimean Tatars were deported from Crimea to Central Asia and Siberia, along with 70,000 Greeks and 14,000 Bulgarians and other nationalities.[why?][3][4] By the latter 20th century, Russians and Ukrainians made up almost the entire population. However, with the fall of the Soviet Union, exiled Crimean Tatars began returning to their homeland and would become 10% of the population by the beginning of the 21st century.

QUIT TRYING TO DIVIDE Sup Forums

>IF ITS GOING TO BE Sup Forums LEVEL SHITPOSTING, THEN ADD FLAGS ON Sup Forums

Ukraine is rightful Russian cray.

The only realistic scenario when Crimea goes back is the collapse of the Russian state, anarchy, civil war and intervention from Nato + Ukraine. But it is unlikely.

You are going to tell me, Crimean, all that bullshit?)
>It prospered heavily as part of Ukraine.
Biggest fucking lie. It got ruined under Ukraine. It's getting better under Russia. Slowly, but still better. Even small depressed villages are improving.
>That bridge will never be built from Russia
Works are underway as scheduled. It will open next year.
>and those who voted to be with Russia are still feeling the hurt with empty shelves in grocery stores, inflated prices, and seized/now worthless property.
Nope, no hurt. No empty stores. Prices have risen, but so did in Ukraine. And salaries and pensions are much higher than in Ukraine, like 2-3 times.
And what the fuck are you even talking about, what seized property??? Property literally got higher in price than in Ukraine and there are people willing to buy it, no problem.

Most Crimeans are happy with their choice, you better fucking get it. Some buttblasted muzzie tatars don't matter, and they don't care about Ukraine. They just want their little Khanate or be part of Turkey. Fuck them

+15

He's obviously an ethnic russian

LOL

How's that blockade treating you?
Them lines at the grocery store, how much dairy were you able to consume this month?
How long was the line for bread?
How many hours of electricity are you allowed to use?
What's the max amount of medicine you can buy per month?

Enjoy your fucking 1500s style life, kek.

Oh also, are you still begging the tatars to let more shit in through the blockade? Heard they took pity and slowly let more in since 2015.

No, Russia should return Russia to Ukraine.

definitely not.
i think they should get odessa, too.

no, and additionally, anyone who disagrees should be shot

No, Give Russia all of Ukraine

crimeans want to be russians. returning them to the hohols would be a betrayal.

I'm curious, are you in Crimean or in the Donbass right now?
Are you an ethnic Russian?

Reading about the expulsion of the Greeks from Crimea and the areas of the Black Sea is just saddening. Just another example of Soviet war crime that goes unnoticed.

Are there any Urums in Greece or Cyprus? It seems we (tatar here) got along way better than you guys and turks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urums

pretty sure russians would be ok with that... especially as putin would rule this new ukraine after the first election...

Did Ukraine ever turn the water back on for them, or is Russia gonna be taking more land soon?

shit youre right! i mean theyre practically flocking to agree!

nope, sad thing is it might mess up the ecology of Crimea...

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/12/dam-leaves-crimea-population-chronic-water-shortage-161229092648659.html

It's already part of Russia, no consent is required from Ukraine.

>Enjoy your fucking 1500s style life, kek.

>Shitskin subhuman telling Russian anything about medieval life style.

Take a look outside your window, Mehmet. Your father is probably raping goats or your sisters as you sit here

Not that I know of, only Pontics I've seen here were from Trebizond.

Also we got along fine with Turkish Cypriots before Anglo DaC happened

Hush, slave.

In any case, it is more likely he is enjoying one of your women. Just as I will on Sunday, kek. Just as it has been for the past millenia really... The harvest of the steppes gave plentiful in bounty!

Should Poland and Russia and Czechia and France give back Germany?
Yes, they should.

Sure if we get Ireland back

/thread

Its the Russian way

Didn't the Turks use the same tactics on your little island?

we will.
Airports, new roads are being built, new train lines.

Everything has improved since.

Crimea is Polish

Truth hurts, khokhol??? Come here and see for yourself.
I live better than when we were part of Ukraine. You better watch your own shithole, turkroach.

I am half Ukrainian half Russian living in Crimea.

southern 'poland' belongs to croatia.

Mяш.

>I live better than when we were part of Ukraine

>live better than when we were part of Ukraine

Not buying it. You do live better than people right now in Ukraine tho.

Crimea is Russian land and always has been.

I personally live better and so do my relatives.
But yeah it really depends on the industry. People involved in tourism on average earn less than before 2014, but as you said yourself it's still better than Ukraine.
Especially elderly people, pensions here got much higher. They can actually live on it. My grandma has 250$ pension and it's not considered high. My friend from Ukraine working as a policemen earns 300$, his grandparents have something like 70$ pension. I mean come on.

todays arab population in greece are not greeks.
todays "greek" look just like arabs.

>Argentina white
>Greek white
pick 1 (one)

Russia should annex the rest of Ukraine and Belarus also, get it over with already, they're pretty much Russia anyway.

>White Croatia
>white
There's a reason you non-whites were expelled from Croatia

>It prospered heavily as part of Ukraine.
Right, prospered so hard that it still sucks

No.
Ukraine should return western ukraine, along with Kiev to Poland. Russia should take eastern ukraine. Let's end Ukraine's suffering right now.

We bought alaska from russia who stole it from the natives fair and square, retard.

Giving back territory is the cuckiest thing ever for any country. If you want to win it back, conquer it.

No, what's done is done
The vote might have been influenced or rigged to some degree, but the polls prior to the annexation showed heavy support for the return to Russia

;) your welcome

Crimea was conquered by Catherine the Great.
►Catherine the Great was german.
►Crimea belongs to Germany.

q.e.d.

When the eastern european countries (e.g. Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania) were part of USSR, Russians replaced local people with their own people. So now in some parts of these countries there are more russians than the local people and Russia can easily make a claim on these regions like Crimea.

No
youtube.com/watch?v=LLCtWmvwHfQ