Should surgeons mutilate the penises of children in order to please leftists and jews?

Should surgeons mutilate the penises of children in order to please leftists and jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Up to the parents tbqh

yes surgeons should castrate children before they can make medical decisions for themselves

what are you? a bigot?

First post kike post

I guess it makes sense when your religion was founded by some insane goat herder that tried to sacrifice his first born on a mountain.

To Be Quite Honest, if your religion involves mutilating any part of your child you should not be a part of that religion because that is not a nice thing to do.

>getting this worked up over circumcision
nice try libcuck

Leftists aren't particularly into circumcision. My parents were massive hippie stoners and didn't have me circumcised since it's unnatural, man.

how jewish do you have to be to support cutting off part of your white child's dick?

latent anti semitism

How is this even a question adults are posing m

Absolutely not and any parent or doctor who tries to needs to be jailed

I watched this recently

youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120

I've always wondered, what's the fascination of Jews and Zionism with mutilating/murdering babies?

Really makes me sick to my stomache.

Fuck it. Why not.

If children are old enough to decide they have a sexual fetish so severe they need to permanently mutilate their bodies, who am I to argue.

If a ten year old boy believes that when he grows up he is going to be a transvestite homosexual, then sure, why not sever his penis.

Now...don't get me wrong. I'm no crazy person. If an adult male wants to take hormones to increase his strength and muscle mass...That's just sick and wrong and terrifying and needs to remain illegal.

Likewise I don't think we should rush out and say that a girl aged 17 years and 11 months has the capability to consent to giving her 18 year old boyfriend a handy.

(note: 13 year old African American males do display enough intellectual development to consent to sleeping with 30 year old blonde teachers though. Statutory rape is a spectrum after all)

>If children are old enough
There goes your point

pretty basic

Hebrews used to worship the god Ba'al back when they were into a tiered system of polytheism

One of Ba'al's traits was that he demanded child sacrifice

have a ((you))

Most people don't see circumcision as mulitation

But jews aren't people

Yes. If that is what the parents want and have the money to pay for the service. The child is the parents property and the willing surgeon can make alterations if payment is rendered.

How many men complain about circumcision and write a book about it?...NONE. Now, ask that question in relation to the shit religion of Islam, and its child molesting leader Mohammad.

Then why are they called Jewish people?

Sweet, so can I fly to America and get my infant's legs cut off?

Did you even read the rest of the post?

Yet another Jew lie.

Fuck yeah.
My 2 year old wants to be a quadriplegic and also blind. I can tell by looking in his eyes.
It's my RIGHT!

I don't think it's a lie

Are you a Jew?

Yes

The fact that people would even consider this... it's scary shit, mane. Real scary shit.

Of course, but don't even dare to imply same should happen to wymyn.

Why the fuck not? We already allow them to let doctors mutilate their baby boy's penis when they're incapable of consenting at that age, which is arguably worse.

A person's right to the integrity of their body trumps the right of a parent to choose what to do with their child. A child can't even get a tattoo in many states, even with the parents' consent, and tattoos can even be removed, so why is this barbaric mutilation still allowed?

Most people in nigger countries don't see female genital mutilation as mutilation, but guess what, they're wrong.

Then it's a lie.

sure, it'd be an interesting experiment to see how many gender mutilation clinics were bombed