They get younger every year...

The horror, the absolute horror.

How many times did they gas you?

test

Holy shit, me too.

was it real in your mind?

What camp?

I'm turning 88 next month.

Oh yes, very real. I was almost tickled to death by the Gestapo and I still have nightmares of it to this day.

Do you realize the smart ones all left you behind ?

how many times were shoah'ed by Hitler himself?

How fake was it?

Fuck you bitch. you fucking lying fuck.

Why do you follow a god who eats his own children ?

I personally survived the gas chambers six times, and on one occasion Hitler was dispensing Zyklon B pellets himself into the gas chamber. The evil man was doing the Nazi salute as he was murdering the other Jews, oy vey.

Wrist ID tattoo or GTFO

Did you ever get to ride the holocoaster?

Did you survive 6 gas chambers?

Here you go. As you can see I was the 1,597,000th person to be gassed, the SS omitted zeroes to save on ink.

No, but I witnessed the Nazi rollercoaster of death in Mittelbau-Dora. The seatbelts would automatically open at the highest point so that inmates would be ejected and plunge to their deaths directly into a pit of fire for cremation.

Hey Opie, when did you get into acting?

Why you always lying?

I was a holocaust and didn't happen.

Nice to meet you, Shmuel Blog.

I don't know about him but I got gassed at least 4 times a day, then motorcycle Nazis would speed at me and impale me with bayonets at least twice a week

How many U-boats do you own now?

How many reichsmarks for a Starbucks ?

You should sue the German government for attempting to Holocaust you. We are entitled to a hefty shekel payout for our suffering, as do our children (Holocaust survivorship is genetically inheritably).

oh my god ;.;
take all my money, please. you deserve it, brave soul

The very kind and charitable Bundesregierung has given me two Uboots as reparations. Thank you Germany!

I'm a holocaust bullshit survivor.

How many times you were gassed?
Did you used your own soap?

Why do you people keep telling lies?

Are you a lampshade?

Aaaand a quick image search reveals that you're just a larper.

when u were the worst?:
A- grooming horses and making bread for the nazis
B- starving to death under allie's bombardment

Four times, once by Hitler personally. And no but the Nazis made soap from my wife and her son and forced me to use it.

What lies? It was all very real (in my mind).

No shit
Did you actually take anything he said seriously

I was in the same camp as OP and i can confirm hes not larping

I was told they gassed the children immediately because they couldn't work, why are those children alive and why do they wear child-sized uniforms?

Why would the Nazis manufacture child-sized clothing if the children were to be killed immediately?

Also which soccer team won the most matches, the Jew prisoners, the POWs, or the guards?

that's a rather low number for an escapee / survivor considering there were supposed to be a million killed there

hm...

Samuel is that you?

Oy vey, shalom my fellow Jew. I was gassed 17 times when I was only 2 years old and my foreskin was used for lampshades instead of facial cream! The horror!

I wrote about it ALL in my New York Times and CNN best selling novel, The Adventures of Moses Schlomostein in Auschwitz: The Maze of Ovens.

No but they turned by wife's son into soap and a lampshade.

I am a survivor and I was the last one who got tattooed.

You're not fooling anyone, Hans. Give me my reparation shekels.

let me see your wrinkles as proof

Maybe I should call Justin and tell him that his Goyim doubts my suffering in the great shoa. Are you an anti semite?

Are you a coalburner? Or perhaps burnt coal?

Unacceptable, have fun in prison Goyim.

Oy vey!

same
I got it in my genes

Good job my fellow chosen person. Give him the chair for having such chutzpah!