How do you explain to someone that mass imagration and multiculturalism is bad?

I want to convince my mates that they are wrong about Muslims, demographic changes, multiculturalism etc but every time I try they claim I'm a racist (I am) but they won't listen to the point I'm getting across they just use their buzz words.

What is a way to explain it to blue pilled people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0R2CsJ68vcY
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/
youtube.com/watch?v=dwcVULr5Scg
youtube.com/watch?v=lEndx2LG5aM
amren.com/archives/back-issues/august-2007/#cover
youtube.com/watch?v=YrTfS-46FHM
youtube.com/watch?v=S1Fc0Jtp20c
hbanaszak.mjr.uw.edu.pl/TempTxt/Putnam_XXX_BowlingAloneAmericasDecliningSocia Capital.PDF
blogs.ft.com/ftdata/2016/05/27/eastern-europe-has-the-largest-population-loss-in-modern-history/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=0R2CsJ68vcY

Tell em to stop bein fuckin cunts m8

gradually, otherwise they'll call you racist

Use examples, you can you use any kind materialization for it.

Use methapors, invent something.

Show them this.
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

Only problem with that though is no one try's to make the arguement its for humanitarian aid.

>How do you indoctrinate people into your opinion
You explain what it is and then let people decide by themselves, you fucking fascist.

Our culture is 100%
each time we take in immigrants or refugees a small fraction of their culture comes along (0.035%-1%). You cant have 101% Australian culture, you can only have 99% Aus 1% Syrian. the more of them you take in, the more Australian culture dies.

Until eventually like in Germany and sweden you have numbers that are 60% European, 20% Africa 20% Middle eastern. Sooner or later you will be less than half your country.

Yes because fascism is waking people up to the real threats to western civilisation.

People that don't integrate well (e.g. Muslims) need to fuck off. Multiculturalism only fails when people don't integrate.

tell them that a multicultural society is inherently unsustainable and eventually the races will mix together, thus destroying white people. Also tell them how multiculturalism is only pushed in white countries. You can also bring up shit about iq and tell them that whites have invented pretty much everything in the modern world including western civilization in general. If they want examples of failed multiculturalism use Greece and Rome. They used to be 100% white but after just a little bit of race mixing they're no longer even close to what they were. They don't have anything going on it art, culture, philosophy, science, etc. Africa is a more extreme example. Whites went over there and gave them civilization, and once the niggers got a hold of it they destroyed it. White genocide will be the end of civilization. And then finally tell them that the holocaust just straight up didn't happen at all

Culture is heavily influenced by genetics.

The average aussie is a braindead fuckwit.
>Sportsball, beer, slags.
You can't expect them to understand anything political, christ they are placated with 'muh stop the boats'.
Useless morons who will just support .gov and the status quo.

Tell them go play Tropico 4, turn the amount of immigrants you take in to max and leave it there. Watch you're island go to shit with crime, over populated shitty housing and not enough jobs.

Fascism is the white mans societal immune system. WW2 was the immune system against the sick and disease ridden golems, and he immune system lost

abo's don't need to know how shit they are on a global spectrum

Then just simply tell them that we must remove all nonwhite DNA from white countries because it's the right thing to do

>Telling people what to do and think is the immune system
Until the leader doesn't enforce *your* opinions and morals

but australia needs immigration, we have rampant underemployment.

violently beat them into submission

Its not.

Without racial preservation, unreplicable diversity is constantly fleeting.

Ask what they think about the people too poor and uneducated to make the journey to Australia. Then tell them about how the people with the resources to come here are generally the best educated and richest, the kind of people who should be in their country building businesses and high level services that keep a nation prosperous. Ask them if they think about everyone, or just the select few who can afford a journey to the first world. Then ask if they think the developing world will ever improve when we keep taking their doctors and engineers.

Make them think they came up with this themselves.

90 percent european. 10 percent for novelty and muh get to look at different array of ugly brown faces now I feel less evil

Have you ever tried literally just showing them what other cultures are really like? Chinese for example are all brainwashed sociopaths and the ones that come here will even tell you that without hesitation, especially if they come from northern China. When they come here they actually have to adjust to the idea of compassion and constant safety and I've had multiple Chinese people tell me this to my face. webm related.

We'll yeah, that can apply to literally any government. Are you some kind of libertarianfag? Or do you just love jews and what they've done with Europe since the end of ww1?

play them these two videos:

First; With Open Gates:
youtube.com/watch?v=dwcVULr5Scg
Streets of Paris:
youtube.com/watch?v=lEndx2LG5aM

If after watching those he still loves multi culti. Kill him.....

They don't care. Their concerns are all trivial normie stuff; football, who's fucking who, getting pissed friday night.
They are cattle, the Jews are right. I imagine most Americans are the same.
The loss of our lands, women, high culture, our future... Its all meaningless to them.

Okay here's where I went wrong, after a few beers I straight up said at the table "okay let's talk about Jews"
I started with some jokes such as "how do you get a Jewish girls number? You roll up her sleeve" and so on and i asked if they ever heard of the lampshade and soap allegations and they all said yes it's well known to be true and I laughed in their face and threw a few facts in there and they conceded it was probably fake. Then I pulled out the big guns, I said " it is physically impossible to kill 6 million Jews in the time given with the resources they had" well they didn't like that and just said it's true with no counter point and I just finished on "How can something be so true yet when you ask about it you go to jail" and then we just kept drinking..

ask them what muslim cock tastes like

Glad I'm not your friend m8

>What is a way to explain it to blue pilled people?

Statistics.

Issue is, often when you look into it, the statistics aren't actually that bad, only in very specific circumstances (Eg, Sudanese, less than 35 living within 30km of a city centre and migrated within the last 10 years).

You can generally count on the majority of the population to not care about shit. I think the American revolution was only fought by like 5% of the people or something.
But it's better to have them holding actual proper healthy white thoughts instead of the complete kike brainwash that their heads are so full of. It may be normal for 90% of a population to not really give any thought towards the society, but when shit gets bad they should notice, and shit right now is really bad but they've been conditioned from birth to not think that what's going on is noteworthy.

If aussies wont get political about $1,000,000 median house prices then they wont get political about anything.
Basic bitch cattle.

Show them this article about homogeneity benefits Japan

amren.com/archives/back-issues/august-2007/#cover

>Racial homogeneity means Japan has none of the oppressive machinery America has instituted to cope with “diversity.” It has no civil rights commissions, equal employment offices, or diversity consultants. Japanese never yelp about discrimination when something goes wrong, and never sue employers for “racism.” There is no racial tension, race riots, or hate laws. No one gets in trouble because the board of directors is all Japanese or because all the faces on television are Japanese. Nobody complains about “profiling” when the police pat down the most likely trouble-makers. No one is ever fired because he said something “insensitive” or told a forbidden joke or used a forbidden slur. Elections are about politics, not about whether Hispanics or blacks are taking over. Voting districts can have logical geograpahic boundaries, because no one worries about whether black or Hispanic votes are being diluted. There are no ethnic or national minorities that meddle with Japan’s foreign policy. Any number of hugely vexing and intractable problems are simply absent from Japan.

The basic point is that diversity brings with it so many problems that put a strain on even the most basic of society's functions.

this is autism. The bad kind too, not the weaponized kind

They just keep carrying on, determined to have a good time no matter what and shirk the responsibility to become informed citizens because it's not "cool"

Probably needed to be on Mythbusters or else it's just obviously true.

I bet they believe in Science as God and have never heard of Leuchter Report.

youtube.com/watch?v=YrTfS-46FHM

I hate those cunts that now connect holocaust denial and climate change denial. Living the meme Motherfuckers

seems to me that Japan is better because everybody had the same rights, while in USA less than 50 years ago a great part of the population (blacks) couldn't even vote.
this is something you amerilards don't understand. in your country there are still people who lived when blacks couldn't vote, that's why your country is shit

HahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

THIS. I will make a copy pasta out of this.

>after a few beers I straight up said at the table "okay let's talk about Jews"

top kek m8

Talk about the extremists, that some are okay, but those who try to enforce their religions on other are the bad one of the bunch

Now say listen up cunts. It's scientifically impossible to sublimate Zyklon-B on a concrete flooor, especially with no exhaust systems.

Exactly. Utterly useless.

You're either retarded or new, probably the latter.

What's wrong with being racist?
>It's unfair
Define fair
>Equal
Why should we be equal?
>Because we all deserve the same opportunities
>Why do we all deserve the same opportunities?
>Because we're all human
Why do all humans deserve the same opportunities?
>...Anyway you're bigoted
What's wrong with being bigoted?

If they can look at whats happening in Sweden/Germany/France and not see a problem they are a lost cause.

they see what is happening in iraq, syria, afghan and libya. they have white guilt

Ask them to name a single multi-cultural society that didn't fall apart.
Multi-ethnic is not multi-cultural.

Multiculturalism and democracy cannot work because it ensures the competing cultures will remain locked in conflict over important issues.
America is prime example of multiculturalism, there's a huge cultural divide between american liberal and american conservative and Trump was the catalyst for all the issues to finally surface, and now even leftists are trying to segregate and pull apart (Calexit etc.) rather than try to coexist, the hypocrites.

start with baby steps
i usually start by basically feign sympathy (well partly i'm truly honestly sympathetic, but not in the way i present) with the immigrants/refugees
>i want to help them too, the problem is, we only can take up a limited amount or else we can't guarantee that the imigrants are doing well
>only if you take up a limited amount and invest in them you can truly help them and avoid them becoming second class citizens.
>you have to really monitor who you are taking in: no, that's not racist. Just think about all the brain drain; all those people that are fleeing could actually help their country become better (the doctors and engineers etc....) So you are making things worse with promoting this braindrain

a nice subtle start for arguments against multiculturalsim is something along the theme of implying racism to supporters of multiculturalism:
>well most people coming here want actually be part of austr(al)ian culture and society; but we deny them this privilege and group them together in ghettos and force them to become a sterotype of their own culture, because we don't want to have them to be part in our societies...only if we actually tell them "you are welcome here; you can live according to our laws; written and unwritten; you can share our customs and standards" will they feel welcomed and are free to live as equals among as aswell as being free to preserve their own culture without being labled as too lazy/stupid for integration

then proceed with harsher redpills gradually

also

>give blacks equal rights
>everything goes to shit, especially for blacks despite insane affirmative action policies

most black people need extra help to function in society, otherwise they will regress to africanism. Lower IQ, more violent and the remnants of their culture guarantee this. Equal rights would only work if all groups were equal, something that would be great but is almost certainly untrue

indonesia. larpers, but still

youtube.com/watch?v=S1Fc0Jtp20c

Not really related but save this shit.

the lama is always good

If they have white guilt there to far gone, feeling guilt for something you didn't do is fucked.

Ask them what race ex-muslims are.

Seriously, America is an amazing example, whenever an americlap libtard argues for multiculturalism all I need to do is ask them if they're willing to share a meal and roof with Trump supporter.

Usually they just starrt making up excuses about how Trump fans are bigoted rather than answer directly, but that just further proves the point.

"Look, a culture is like a soda. Each one is unique. Sure, you have some that are similar to others, but you also have ones that are vastly different - like a coke vs. a root beer. A person can enjoy some, many, or even none, but they can always say that the others exist.

Now, multiculturalism is taking a bunch of different sodas, pouring them out into a big bowl together, and being told to drink that."

it's decided, bullet it is

just point out that humanitarian aid constantly fucks over poor countries
tell them sending aid impoverishes local economies and keeps those 3rd world countries poor and stupid

Get new mates. These are faggots.

user keeps talking about culture. Culture is the wrong strategy. No one really cares about culture anyways. Culture is for the rich.

What you have to explain to people about mass immigration is the sinister nature of it, and how it will affect them financially.

Globalization and mass immigration are a scheme by the elite to do the following

1. Increase demand for their goods
2. cut overhead for the production of goods by flooding the labor market.

ever immigrant is another consumer. That consumer needs a house, a car, and clothes ... Having more people around inflates the price of finished good. In example the price of a house in the West is astronomical.

The next thing a person needs is a job to pay for all this stuff. Unfortunatly that person will find its increasingly difficult to find a job that pays a descent wage, since there are more and more competing for the fewer jobs, so they accept less pay.

Mass immigration is just another scheme concocted by the super rich to become more rich by fleecing the middle-class.

Explain to them that it is a mechanism of class warfare. Racist is just the muzzle used to shout down anyone who opposed it.

Handy redpill for you to share.

Some countries have problems making enough doctors.

Should we import them? Or should we make more doctors with our native population? How do we do that?

You know how they always make out that San Francisco is expensive? It is isn't even a city, just a few suburbs

>Diversity's Affect on Soviety
"Diversity" causes Less Trust and social cohesion in Society the only benefit it leads to is a slightly productive workplace, do to lie trust amongst co workers
>Bowling alone
hbanaszak.mjr.uw.edu.pl/TempTxt/Putnam_XXX_BowlingAloneAmericasDecliningSocia Capital.PDF

blogs.ft.com/ftdata/2016/05/27/eastern-europe-has-the-largest-population-loss-in-modern-history/

Explain to them that for some people culture and traditions are as real and important as money and roof above their heads. These migrants bring the inevitable change in that and cause a lot of anxiety. Anxiety brings reaction, reaction causes racial and cultural tensions and at some point it will come to an open conflict or ghettofication. These refugees will suffer from local ethnical mafia and lack of integration and ultimately they will suffer just as much as before, only this time around they will make the other people suffer along

You don't. Instead ...

Help us trigger WW3

SPREAD RULE 34 PICS OF KIM ACROSS INTERWEBZ TO TRIGGER HIM PREEMPTIVE NUKE LAUNCH

MEME WAR WW3