WHAT THE FUUUUUUUU

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUU
just tried to redpill my parents only to find out theyre already redpilled

im happy and sad in a sense, i had a whole argument planned for them on how the jews are running the world. my conversation with my dad literally went like this

>hey dad, did you know that jews secretly control the world?
>what do you mean secretly?
>oh
asked my mom and my dads friend about the jews and he said the same thing, you guys should move to the south a lot of us are redpilled

How south? Red pilled nigger here...I can't go back to being that dumb again with stupidity around every urban corner.

I'm in Pittsburgh
>Off work sick
But I also had this conversation with my Boomer parents during a family function
I knew my old man way hip to the nigger problem but I was taken aback when I realized he is almost completely red pilled on the JQ

We're you born yesterday? Everyone knows the Jews run the world. Im in New York so it's not just the south.
By the way, they've done a good job. Life is Good. Let's give the Jews some credit.

lol I think my dad watches infowars.
he honestly believes there is a (((group))) controlling the entire world behind the scenes and described a coworker of his whose jeep has an infowars sticker on it

you would be really surprised how many people who appear to be blue-pilled on the surface will casually agree with you when you drop the "hitler did nothing wrong" bomb

t. Jew

Trust me , I am never surprised by the amount of idiots that exist out there.

t. Kike

ask them if hitler did anything wrong

kike

You're in a difficult spot there. It's a slippery slope to say "this one is okay"

my dad calls people who are stingy jews so yeah, i think he knows something is up

wow, rural and suburban southern flyover hick retards are spouting baseless antisemitism again

I was talking to my dad about Marxist indoctrination in schools the other day (Sister's going to college) and he said "I think we're listening to the same radio shows"

He still goes full boomer about snowflakes but he's getting it. Daily doses of Tucker are helping.

Whoops I meant to post the other half of that, it's from that Twitter page about Brazilians before and after college

My dad is a jew that hates jews. Every time his football team loses he'll go off on a rant about "the fucking jews who own the team force them to lose to line their greedy fucking pockets"

>My dad is a jew

I got jumped by some abos when I was 16. My nose was fucked and I had a pair of Indian Sunglasses (two black eyes).
When I told my neighbors what happened a lot of them flashed their power levels without being too specific with their "some people's kids," type statements.
My Mom works hard and is quite conservative but not anti Semitic.
My Dad on the other hand is a bit of a white nigger, is happy to work a few years so he can sit on workers comp. he thinks Jews are the greatest thing since sliced bread

>try to redpill parents

>doesn't work

>continue degeneracy

i'd say about arkansas, its where i am

judaism is inherited through the mother's side. And even then, conversion to christianity is enough for the smaller jew fishies to leave the swarm.

we are indeed.

>my family is bluepilled about everything but Black problems, Jews, and Hispanics

Feels bad man

Sup Forums is not your blog
there's no political point in your OP
please remove yourself

Go to Texas. We got good food here.

That's Clinton Country. I'll get lynched for sure. I can't take that risk. I do as much as I can to pay it forward and not take it up the ass as a consumer and faggot and California still want to help out the zhim or whatever the fuck they call themselves.

Desu, get us out of here!

My dad has been listening to Rush Limbaugh and Art Bell since the 90s. He has to be past the level of redpills I'm on, but we've never named the jew in front of each other.

you must feel pretty stupid

im in Harrison, (KKK capitol) so yeah youll probably not get received well, i say go with
and go to texas

yeah I love genital mutilation and dying for Israel

I actually might consider Texas but will I get btfo for being a nignog? I'm not a dindu or close to that level of degen...collared shirts are my go to and to see Sean John and Ecko still in business because of niggers makes me sad as fuck. Like they don't want to live a fulfilling life.

Robbing Jimmy John's of all places. Not PepsiCo owned PizzaHut or Taco Bell...the fuck?! Blacks are getting played by the Goldbergs.

Fuck.

Everything is bigger in Texas so that's where I'll end up.

My dad would be redpilled but he sucks Israel's cock so hard it's embarrassing. He believes their gods chosen people and we should support them 100% or god will smite us.

>casually tell my dad about the 50 fags killed in Orlando
>literally says nothing of value was lost

i'd say as long as you dont speak like a nigger youll be good

>whatchu gon' do white boi ayo hol up etc

QUIT TRYING TO DIVIDE Sup Forums

>IF ITS GOING TO BE Sup Forums LEVEL SHITPOSTING, THEN ADD FLAGS ON Sup Forums

hmmm....?

>nothing of value was lost
kek

>checkd
my dad dropped something similar recently.
we were talking about the far-right, and i asked him why he thinks they are so angry; his words
>probably because jews run the world

Nope. Roman Catholic. The real Christianity

Wrong!... Catholic.

Wrong!

Catholic, you dumb faggot

Greentext your planned argument please. So the time you spent on it wasn't wasted

>yeah I love genital mutilation and dying for Israel

Your mommy didn't save your extra skin for you

There is no quick answer to your questions and your brain makes one up to cope with the fact that you cant know. Life can best be described as a collective ignorance, everyone is like you and doesnt have a clue

I'm Catholic ya dum feck!

My dad believes in the Jewish conspiracy too.

this

Kek. Same thing happend for me when speaking with my father.

>catholic
even worse
the catholic church was hijacked by kikes in the 60s

yeah, its a pretty racist thing to think so most older people think it just because they can

>Dad is total Wehraboo
>Natsoc, thinks the Nazis should have won, ethnonationalist
>Still ENTIRELY cucked by muh 6 million, soap and lampshades and all
>"You're fucking wrong if you don't think Hitler exterminated six million plus jews"

i was gonna just talk about how jews control over 90% of the media and how theyre boosting stuff like pizzagate, which i was gonna talk to them about as well

user I live in the south and you wont get lynched. People arent as racist here as people make it out. As long as you dont come off as a hood nig then you wont bother anybody. If anything whites here like seeing redpilled blacks more than they like other whites

>the catholic church was hijacked by kikes in the 60s

Yeah allllll-right Mr. Jones

hey faggot
pol existed before the internet
it was called having a Serbian mom

>Can joke with dad about blacks and jews
>Mum legit thinks jews are disgusting looking and the only black person she likes is Denzel Washington cause he's handsome

you'll be fine anywhere in the south, just don't race mix with our daughters for God's sake.

are you my brother in law?

If you live with your parents you aren't red pilled

not all the South is like the rest of the South and there ARE places outsiders cannot go. But you will probably be able to figure it out. Do not go to places right on the borders they tend to be outlaw/hermit/former bootlegger inbred types.

Perfect example where not to go: Esom Hill, GA / AL line. I could tell stories for days.

let's hear it yankeeboy

>hey dad, did you know that jews secretly control the world?
>what do you mean secretly?

Your dad has a point, which goes to show you've still got lots to learn, kid.

Pawn sacrifice?
Is he full bobby Fischer?

Nahh you'll be fine in Texas, as long as you don't go to the SE corner of he state, Beaumont, Port arthur and like 50-60 miles north of there. KKK's are a for reelz over there with the bubbas..

The rest of the state is fine, whites are not the majority in Texas, but we have wads of based Catholic Mexicans.

>Be me
>Be baby boomer
>Come of age in the 70s-80s when there was still hope
>Know the world is controlled by Jews practicing the utmost top level kikery
>Have less political division
>Have less of a police state
>More lax gun laws
>Less people
>Better economies so saving was an option
>Know full well the citizenry could band together and fix the world peacefully because the balance of power was still in my favor
>Say fuck it and remain comfy and steal from my child's future for easy comfort now

The JQ isn't the problem anymore, they already won. The real question is how can we make the last few years of the Baby Boomer's life hell? They caused this mess. Take away their pensions, don't call them, and let them rot in abuse-rife Medicare nursing homes. They deserve it.

Same with my dad, feels good.