$40K A MONTH ALIMONY

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/04/28/alex-jones-infowars-loses-primary-custody-his-kids/101017394/
info.legalzoom.com/can-cpa-designation-considered-marital-asset-divorce-26926.html
youtube.com/watch?v=myJA9BcgB6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=izWj2gh0n5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KEK

What a cucked loser

JUST SPAM MY BOARD WITH NO SOURCES ILL TOTALLY BELIEVE YOU WITHOUT ANY KNOWLEDGE OF HOW YOU FUCKING KNOW THIS SHIT LMAO

FUCK

Cuck*

how and why? why does the jew wife need that much money? how does a court justify this?

infowars.com/store

Every dollar you spend goes to support my wife

LINK IT, YOU MASSIVE PLEB-TIER FAGGOT

that 40k a month is not new news. part of divorce couple years ago. and it doesn't go on forever, just 6 yrs total.

anyone bitching about her getting that doesn't understand what a marriage is.

BAIT

explain.

>Trump is a globalist

>Has to pay all 160 of his girlfriend he had before he was 16 a royalty on every super male vitality sale

talk about cuck.

>anyone bitching about her getting that doesn't understand what a marriage is.

lol that girl probably never made 40k in her life

shared assets my dick

alex jones was 99.9% of the bread earner there

how does his wifes .1% contribution to the families wealth add up to 40k a month

Ex-wife

>dad was self-employed and earning a ton
>became an alcoholic and beat my mom
>had at least one affair
>mom finally divorced him
>he tricked the government into thinking he was poor
>refused to give me a penny
>raised by single mom on poverty-tier wages
>end up an autistic, socially retarded sperg who spends all his time on Sup Forums
>saw him recently with a new wife and a kid cycling around
>probably still earning a ton

cheeky cunt i swear 2 god

lol

MY

>tfw Alex has to get on and shill DNAForce daily, knowing that every bottle that gets sold now is used by his ex-wife to buy lingerie and lube for when she goes on "dates" with African men
>tfw an order gets placed and you see him visibly tense up

LAWYER

this horseshit is why there is so much hidden money overseas

That's upsetting. I want to buy infowars stuff now to help Alex but I don't want to give money to his wife.

kill him

what's to explain?

>alex jones was 99.9% of the bread earner there
exactly, so that's why he pays. if she had a job and made as much as him, he wouldn't be paying. the theory goes he wouldn't have been able to be as successful at his career without her marital support (raising kids and whatever else).

idc about that shit. Im more pissed off that he still acts like he's married when he's going through a divorce. I heard him maybe two weeks ago talk about her as if he was still married.

I get child support but not this alimony. What's with that?

word i was gonna buy some stuff but now i think i wont because 40k goes to his wife

and ur basically just filling up that 40k a little bit when you buy something from him

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

omg u actually believe this

alex jones would have made like 10x more without a wife

a wife is a cost not a benefit of 40k a month

u could have payed the best mexican immigrant to watch your kids 24/7 for 10 years and it wouldnt cost 40k a month

why don't you do some serious real life trolling of him. shit that will cost him alot of money.

good, hope he kills himself. he deserves to have his entire life ruined and die in pain

DON'T FORGET.... there is also child support that he will also have to pay :D

He is fucked 4 life

>Under cross-examination, he spoke not only about George Soros and overly potent marijuana, but also his taste for zebra meat and canned exotic game hunts, and confirmed that a big bowl of hot Texas chili caused him to forget details about his kids’ lives, which he’d referenced in his deposition.

BUT ITS JUST AN ACT GUYS

like i said, you don't understand marriage. and i promise you the point is not whether or not she actually helped him in his career.

rip infowars

F

Wow you get internet in your cuck shed?

pay for my ex wife luxury lifestyle!

somewhere in good old texas

Last time i purchase super male

fucking shit.

(jk ive never bought anything)

no its basically a satanic jew law that they created to fuck over the modern male

these alimony laws dont exist in other countries because theyre unjust lol

LOL . there is no justification for them

>Be raised on beatings and bread sandwiches
>Work very hard entire life and get decent income finally
>Have kids
>Wife is a massive cunt so divorce her
>Know that wife just wants my hard earned money and kids will be spoiled raised on it
>Convince gov I'm poor
>They get nothing
>My son should be able to work hard and do what I did
>Son grows up to be a failure
>Blames me
>now I just want nothing to do with him and avoid him

40k*12*6=2.9m
Almost 3 million so he could hit this disgusting creature fucking.

this
Study Jewish social engineering techniques and bring him down

ALIMONYHAMMER 40K
IN THE GRIM DARKNESS OF THE FUTURE...THERE IS ONLY CHILD SUPPORT AND THE LAUGHTER OF THIRSTY GLOBALISTS

damn that girl might as well be the operator of infowars store dot com

cuz thats where all the money is going

she should just go on the air and advertise alex jones products cuz it goes right to her anyways

Actually that's literally one of the prominent factors for alimony

>not taking care of your offspring

theres a difference between teaching your kids how to earn their keep and being a complete miser and a cunt. By not helping your son if he falls on hard times, youre being a cheap person, not a good parent

Checked. Now stop writing like a fucking teenager and realize that is flat wrong. Ask any single man with kids, or happily married man, being a homemaker is a difficult job. If you want a family (which he did) sacrifices are made, in this case her professional career for his.

he'll need a lot of male vitality to pay fo that

>Just has to pay some whore 40k + child support
That's completely reasonable since its only for 6 years. phew!

so if she would have just went to college and got a career she would be making 40k a month

NICE MEME

u fucking retarded women

you dont deserve 2 dollars for divorcing a man lol

you already got payed while you were married.... by having a roof and like getting gifts and stuff

This is scary because he'll have to cut the production costs of his products by using lower quality ingredients which basically means they will slowly become the very same kind of poison he was trying to protect his listeners from.
actually for years I never bought a single thing from him because I assumed that obviously the globalists had found some way to secretly sabotage his product's ingredients and that every single thing sold was unbeknownst to him an insidiously slow-acting mind-destroying poison meant to easily poison a few million nationalists.
I started listening to Jones in 2005 and I only felt safe to order anything after Trump was inaugurated.
I wonder how many orders Jones has lost out on over the years due to the fact that his audience is the very same people who are also too paranoid to trust him enough to buy his products

>western women

Not even once.

>$3.5M initial settlement
>$43k p.m. for eternity
>no kids to hand the performance art down to
>snake oils minions clearing out at rollicking rate
>still sucks dumbf's micro penis and falls on israel's sword

JUST™ KARMA

This shouldn't be the public's business.

Your entire life's goal should be staring him down, eye to eye, seeing his eyes turn lifeless while you stab him in the heart.

it's alex's fault for marrying a greedy jew

This is why you should never date a woman. Just go to a hooker. The hole is the only worthwhile part of a woman anyway.

>Expecting that since she has primary custody now she would have to take care of them financially

haha nope! He still has to pay a huge chunk of money for his wife & children oh and he doesnt get to see them at all. Oh and she is free to do whatever she wants with the money he is forced to pay her.

..that sounds like slavery

my key word there was 'actually'. they're not going to dig into what she did to help him make money. they going to just say... he made 8mil from the time they were married to the time they were divorced. so she gets half of that. (and laws about that vary between states)

There's no right to alimony. Child support is another matter I suppose(even that is grossly overused though).

The unspoken contract used to be the man has no rights to the kids and the woman has no right to the money.All you can do is lose 90% of the time in divorce proceedings if you are a man.

There's zero point from a financial standpoint to get married except tax breaks in some instances. I have no idea how you can bend logic in your mind to think anything other than basic sustenance alimony is okay.

>needs to sell more boner pills

He'll go to prison if he can't pay the 40k a month. No really.

Im the daytrader paying $11k. month alimony from the other thread, Im taking today off "its one of those stay inside and fap to nude celebs" kind of days. AMA

Bad pic for crowning, OP. He doesn't look defeated enough.

Happened to me once. Still paying some alimony.
Proud MGTOW ever since.

And you should too. The artificial whomb is near.

ahh yes 4 million dollars

gibs me dat

word were all quintillionaires here with celebrity harems

Also why isn't this argument turned around? If supposedly he wouldn't do as well with his career without her, then neither would the kids do as well without him(kids raised by single mothers are proven unmitigated disasters) so he should have some rights to the kids.

exactly. married with kids here, have made good money and continue to do so. if got divorced, would see no prob with wife getting half. that's why it's a marriage and not just friends with benefits.

I wish I made this much a year.

What age did you get marry? Did you have any relatives or friends who "had a hunch" or a "bad feeling" about the girl you were about to marry?

It's a life long commitment at the time you propose so just going the extra mile to see how everyone in your circle sees the person you're committing to is kinda important homework. Maybe I'm phrasing this wrong, but some detective work into her past life could have saved you from your current JUST FUCK UP MY LIFE predicament of paying alimony.

Still since you're in deep, any tips to avoid your misfortune for others?

I made $3k yesterday, and I woke up today and saw a new Emilia Clarke nude scene on r/celebs. The day was just begging to be an off-day desu

Marriage in America is based around the idea of two people becoming one "family" in the eyes of the government. In the event that this family has to be separated into their individual parts, each member of the spousal couple deserve and equal share of all assets owned by the "family". Even though Jones may have been the breadwinner, the fact that he works has no bearing on what the wife is entitled to in a separation, which is half of everything.

The payments are simply a way of structuring her "pay-out". Child support is a different matter than alimony, as it's intended to make one parent assist the other financially in the cost of raising children to be adults.

Here you go:

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/04/28/alex-jones-infowars-loses-primary-custody-his-kids/101017394/

>Still since you're in deep, any tips to avoid your misfortune for others?

I have a tip: don't get married.

QUIT TRYING TO DIVIDE Sup Forums

>IF ITS GOING TO BE Sup Forums LEVEL SHITPOSTING, THEN ADD FLAGS ON Sup Forums

.>getting married

Good.

As much as I like Trump, fuck Alex Jones.

After years chimping out and spreading bullshit on the internet and never making a single effort on providing evidence, he finally got a couple of things right, thanks mostly to wikileaks, and now he thinks he's the king of the hill. Fuck him. He's as jewish as you can get.

As for Trump being best buddies with that faggot, bad move. If Trump wants to support alternative media, he should've give WH press seats to groups like Project Veritas, not fucking Infowars.

Okay so assets are divided. Income is not an asset bud. Having to pay 40k a year to her is ludicrous. He earns his money & she should have to earn her own money. Can't divorce from him but still have the benefits of being married to him.
Child support I could see but alimony? That's fucking theft & neo-slavery

This.

t. cuck

here you go heres 50%
you were the home maker after all
i couldnt do it without you making my home for me

heres 4mil, even though i could hire a fulltime chef and maid and babysitter for less than that

epic just epic

word were all googleplexionaires and have a harem of movie stars in my mansion

but thats on the off days

t.bitter virgin loser

Allow me to explain, the cash and stocks, bonds, retirement accounts, real estate, ect that they hold are all assets. They take those into account as well as potential earning potential for the next however many years when determining the alimony payments. And he's actually paying $40k a month, for 6 years, to settle that. Child support is a separate thing.

Is that Christian Bale FaceApp'd?

>no mention of any money in the article, or the article that the article is citing
Hmmmm

Dude these days even your school degree or professional license is considered a "joint marital asset" to be appraised and divided.

info.legalzoom.com/can-cpa-designation-considered-marital-asset-divorce-26926.html

no m8 it's a reaction image with the same artiste as YGRA bro's avatar

What did she look like before all the plastic?

Was it the blacks and Mexicants?

Im 36 now. She left me in 2011 and we married in 2006 after a 5-year relationship. She is a sociopath im convinced, it was all sweet smiles and politeness while we were out in public, but she was very very bratty and demanding and had a very short fuse when it was just us alone. She mustve liked me the first few years, because I wasnt that rich and she was still dating me (even then though,she was very emotionally volatile and I always spending alot on her, shopping and eating out etc.) I was madly in love with her and thought her temper tantrums were just out of passion, but it turns out she was pretty much psychotic. No one warned me against her, because she was so polite and friendly with everyone and she mostly kept to herself. I admit, I made the mistake of not asking advice ffom anyone regarding how nasty she treated me when we were alone, but I was young and blinded by how hot she was. She was a thin pale blonde with a dfc and perky ass and long legs,, I wasnt thinking straight, I put up with alot of bs from her and just assumed she would mature. Anyways, our marriaged life wasnt that bad initially, she was really sweet and basicLly tried a bunch of online gigs and small businesses that didnt work, but our relationship got strained because she was constantly pouring. bs down my mouth and expecting me to thank her for her emotional and idiotic decisions that I always paid for. Anyways, for a few months I finally grew a pair and started to stand up to her, and she left me because I didnt "respect" her anymore

she looked pretty perfect her whole life if i might add

idk how she does it

no plastic

only paint and gllue

He is still getting royalty streams from his Sega CD classic Video game:

Infowars: Save the Earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=myJA9BcgB6Q

He should be ok with $40K a month.

This sounds brutal. To treat another human behind like this is like a mental torture compared to ISIS' physical torture. Just be careful in the future friend.

Don't give her the sanctification of knowing she broke you forever.

I fail to see how this is just. She got two mansions each worth over a million $. So because her earning potential is less he must pay her? That's still theft. She should have to provide for herself & her children since she has primary custody. Not him.

So how many water filters a month is that?

can you explain why she only likes to be seen from one side ofher face?

that should be enough

sega royalty

roughly 7,000

he only earns 2% on his affiliate for the filters

God like photo instincts

shes been in billions of photos

He must be making some serious cash off of the many gullible fools that visit
Sup Forums

You are now aware that Alex has crossed the line one too many times and (((they))) have been grooming Owen to take over once they're finished ruining Alex.

Not to mention his newfound acting career

youtube.com/watch?v=izWj2gh0n5c

ALIMONY