Christ

christ...

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/04/28/politics/donald-trump-president-easier/index.html?sr=twCNN042817donald-trump-president-easier1221PMVODtopLink&linkId=36989597
swampland.time.com/2012/08/23/the-party-of-no-new-details-on-the-gop-plot-to-obstruct-obama/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao. just like "nobody knew healthcare would be this complicated". everyone's gonna ignore this and go >(((CNN))) instead tho

The job was a LOT easier for Obongo

Link?

No shit. He's surrounded by traitors and jews whispering in his ear.

Samurai! Lend your energies to rid the Emperor of parasites.

blonald blunt btfo once again

hard if you're tryign to get shit done I guess
obama's presidency seemed like it was on autopilot for the most part desu

Who would've thought someone with no political experience being given the most difficult political position in the world would end poorly?

Especially when he had such ingenious ideas like "an insanely expensive 1000 mile wall across a 2000 mile border will stop illegal immigration" and "I'll drain the swamp by replacing people bribed by Wall Street with people who fucking embody Wall Street."

I'm glad I abstained from voting. You Trumplads got literally cucked lol.

edition.cnn.com/2017/04/28/politics/donald-trump-president-easier/index.html?sr=twCNN042817donald-trump-president-easier1221PMVODtopLink&linkId=36989597

BLUMPF BTFO thanks for making this thread OP, really contributes to the board!

This is what denial looks like.

Really? What is that post denying? Be specific.

>activist judges constantly getting in the way of normal presidential actions

of course it's not easy

implying the whole activist congress wasnt constantly getting the way of Obama's actions

>OP makes a post implying that Trump is incompetent
>Instead of attempting a counterpoint, you attempt to deny OP's point by simply saying that this isn't contributing to the board

Feel free to try again when you have a point to make that doesn't involve sticking your fingers in your ears.

DESU he thought he would have had a lot of people that would have been willing to hear him out and work with him versus complete bitchfests and shut downs.

kek

what's more astounding is there are goys dumb enough to think this guy was what he bombastically claimed he was!

>"whoa"
>Neo

I never tried to deny OP's point though. Try again.

He's the traitor

because obama knew what he was doing and is a smart man (even if you disagree with his stance)

>surrounded by traitors and jews whispering in his ear.
Do you honestly think this way? Mate, the jews don't need to surround anyone. They run every country in the world.

>activist Congress

Found the retard.

based Sam Harris

I find your lack of autism, fucking disturbing.

Dear Diary,

today a leaf made an intelligent post today. I was shocked and doublechecked the flag, but it really happened. Hopefully more good fortune to come

>t. Burgerlord

i'd agree, but Obama did fuck all his first two years

Nice backpedaling, did you think you could just make your shitpost and bail on it?

CNN is fake news. Trump never said that. He knew being a president would be hard and he's the hardest working president ever. He was saying that to point out how hard it is and how hard he is working and he worked hard before he was president.

Fake News CNN should point out how hard he's working and report on that instead of accepting checks and foodstamps from George Soros to hand out to protesters.

QUIT TRYING TO DIVIDE Sup Forums

>IF ITS GOING TO BE Sup Forums LEVEL SHITPOSTING, THEN ADD FLAGS ON Sup Forums

>surrounded by traitors
>spout off about evil Sup Forums holocaust deniers and promise to confront anti-semitism in the name of the 6 million beautiful dead jews.
Fuck Trump.

That's because he had no plans to change anything and go with all the all the world orgs plans. Everything big Trump has tried to accomplish has been struck down or sabotaged from both sides. He made the assumption that with his election the rest of the government would play ball. He was wrong. So when he says its "hard" he's just saying it sucks to meet resistance at every turn.

>tho

Let me guess, you stole your computer from a "white boy" and now began to browse this website?!

Fuck off Obamafag!

>activist judge
read the thread faggot

How am I backpedaling? I never once tried to deny OP's point.

Are you retarded? Do you remember how long it took congress to confirm his appointments? How within months the media was attributing scandals to him?

Obongo had the same difficulty as Trump.

why do you fall for this meme? Trump is more qualified in every way

Yes you did. You constructed a sarcastic denial, now you're retreating from it since you're insecure. and can't deal with confrontation.

In the manga Akumetsu, a suicide group killed key politicians who stood in the way of the prime minister's reform bills because such reforms would ruin their ability to steal money from taxes.

Akumetsu means "destroy evil". While the members of the group were clones in the manga, each one was still an individual person who had their own life. They agreed that it should be two kills per target: the target and the Akumetsu himself.

They do so in such ways as throwing themselves and their target from buildings or taking their hostage target amongst members of the police while wearing uniforms as a disguise. They reasoned that to kill was evil therefor they were to destroy themselves and the evil they must destroy at all cost.

To make sure the group did not become some terror organization that everyday citizens were afraid of, they made sure to do it in ways that their attack would be broadcasted and explain to the public why it was they were killing this key figure, exposing them for the evils they've done to society such as pad their retirement by billions of dollars through tax coffers and banks. I highly recommend reading it, it's a very good piece of fiction.

Yeah, just like the Republicans heard Obama out and worked with him. Oh wait, they literally put the government on the brink of shutdown several times in a row rather than give any leeway. And oh wait, despite having a lame duck congress fighting him at every turn, Obama actually did shit he wanted to do, as terrible as that shit was.

Trump is a fucking failure. He has no idea what he's doing and it's completely obvious. You literally got vote-cucked by a goddamn moron who jerks off in his personal golf course all day on the taxpayers dime and you're looking for any way it's someone else's fault.

You elected a little bitchboy who keeps getting shutdown because his ideas are fucking retarded.

Now reply back to me and prove you weren't a random proxy switch.

OP made a post negative about Trump. You sarcastically responded to it in an attempt to shut it down. And now you are acting like a little bitch when someone points that out to you

The problem with Sam Harris' argument is that it's pompous and arrogant. There hasn't been a president of the United States in history who has not had to "wing it" at some point, if not through most of their Administration. There's no manual sitting there waiting for you telling you exactly what you need to do, step by step instructions kind of thing. To a certain degree being president of the United States means having to wake up to something new everyday and come up with a new plan for that new problem every single goddamn day. Sam Harris may be smart in some ways but he's a self-righteous asshole when it comes to this argument.

I'm surprised he isn't blaming Democrat obstructionism.

Saying the job is hard seems like less of a copout then.

get out of here, shill.

If he feels that it's hard, he should delegate more. The president is the top manager of great conglomerate of various institutions, there's absolutely no chance for him to do anything on his own, and there's no need either. The president doesn't run the country, the president runs the government through a couple of trustworthy key figures. I guess he was overly eager to show how good he is, and had a hard time assembling his team, so he took on too much, but once the team is solid, it should be smooth sailing.

It's surprising that you'd be so paranoid yet still get conned by a fucking retard. Congratulations.

All he's done is elect a supreme justice. Everything else has failed.

>hardest working president ever
>can't stop watching cable news and golf every weekend

That's sure is some hard work you're doing there Donald.

>qualified
please explain this bullshit; how obama was unqualified or how trump was qualified. i'll take either.

Don't you have a comically big dead rat to eat, Spain?

Leftist treason makes things more difficult

No obama was a clamoring crack smoking homo. The only reason his presidancy was so smooth is because he didn't stray away from the plan. Obama was chosen because of this. Trump was picked because are economy is about to be tanked as the rest of the world kicks out rothchild central banks and, leaves the petro dollar.

Eh it sucks but what can you do, I honestly can't make a real opinion until at least a year or two

I never once denied his point. I pointed out that his shitty thread doesn't contribute to the quality of the board. It isnt my fault you retards see things where things don't exist. I never made the argument you are imagining I made. Nice try.

obama passed the biggest and most controversial healthcare bill in american history. whether you like it or not it was historic and not an easy job fighting repubs and healthcare lobbyists

He's the one who choose them

Maybe you should try being president and trying one day of hard work instead of being on your federally funded canadian foodstamps and shit subpar government health care.

>When you run for bantz but actually get elected.

you were like 12 when obummer was elected, shut the fuck up.

Thanks Burgerlord. That's not the first time I heard that here. Not easy being uncucked in a country of cucks.

>Do you remember how long it took congress to confirm his appointments? How within months the media was attributing scandals to him?
"no"

>CNN

Obamo is my hero

ayyy lmao
real shock that sleazy kike business gets BTFO'ed by lifetime politicians and lawyers

It's hard to be successful when you have Liberal/Democratic judges throwing injunctions on everything.

>Travel ban
>Revoked by democrat in Hawaii

>Withholding funds from cities that choose to give sanctuary to illegals
>Injunction by California Democrat

Liberals are whiny little cunts and so far this just proves it.

Fortunately my state just passed a law that would throw a police officer in jail for not complying with immigration laws.

>Algeria
I value your opinion.

So I guess when you said "BLUMPF BTFO" you really meant it then? Just own up to your post instead of squirming around like a retard.

Fuck you (((shill)))

this

He probably wasn't expecting 99% of the people in congress to be dissenters and traitors.
When you realize that just about everyone in there today is trying to destroy the USA from the inside out, it sure makes your job as president a hell of a lot harder.

Don't worry. The democratic party is dying. They already lost the election in Georgia and the special election in Kansas by a lot. The democrats didn't even come close.

In 2018 then all of congress is going to be red.

>The job was a LOT easier for Obongo
Friendly reminder Obama had to deal with the financial and economic meltdown and had 8 years of Bush's mess to clean up .

No, I was being sarcastic, imitating his shitty post because that's what it boils down to and doesn't contribute to the quality of the board, which was the point I made, not whatever bullshit you keep setting as a strawman.

Just own up to be a fucking triggered retard and stop squirming.

classical over-confident idiot.

Kek, you've just realised he didn't deny the point, and was merely parroting the idiocy of what I shall call nupol. And now you are scurrying, trying to pin something on him that was never even there. Top shit lads, keep providing me with mirth

holy shit how old is that image

Yeah by telling the fed
>Just print more money
Thanks for putting a baind-aid on my severed arm.

Last of my trust for Trump is going into this post.

>msm jumps on it
>drumpf is imcompetence
>blumpf is finished
>asked to elaborate on his statement
>points to endless obstruction by the dems
1488D transtemporal cluedo

That's good.

Nobody should give in to these cocksuckers who masturbate to the destruction of a functional America.

All over Bipartisanship.

Especially after 8 years of "amnesty for illegals", "we need the refugees", "if I had a son he'd look like Trayvon", "ISIS is JV", "Islam is peace", Lies about decreasing national debt while doubling it, Fast and Furious, and the short list of invaded countries and proxy wars.

Did you misunderstand me, or is your reading compression really that bad? That is a sidepoint and not relevant to the original discussion.

greatest sound clip
>duh duh duh duh i thought it would be easier
my goddamned sides

well presidents in the past havent had as hard a time as him, with everything hes doing constantly getting challenged and blocked by democrats because they dont want him to be a good leader, they dont want a republican seen as someone who cares and is trying. bush even said it, back when he was president you were alot more important

>1488D transtemporal cluedo

Every president says this

when obama was elected all the repubs said on film they would flatly not support any of his actions no matter what they were

By that logic shouldnt Trump have an easier time reverting everything cause repubs have the majority and healthcare lobbyists are more likely to side with him?
>Implying healthcare lobbyists didnt want 'free' healthcare where every hobo can be treated on tax funds

>Trump is more qualified in every way

I seem to remember another candidate "being more qualified"

\o/

The Party of No: New Details on the GOP Plot to Obstruct Obama

swampland.time.com/2012/08/23/the-party-of-no-new-details-on-the-gop-plot-to-obstruct-obama/

Not gonna lie, Trump is a DISASTER
Why didn't we listen to everyone when they said that this guy was a joke? Holy shit, why are we so dumb to elect him?

also this, its going to take a bit more time than just "100 days" thats not even a realistic milestone

>Sup Forums thinks antisemitism is smart
It's the opposite.

How is liking Jews the 'smart' thing to do you kike

>Trump never said that.
>fake news

it's literally in the video. the video is of him saying it. you're a nigger for not simply looking at the link

The original discussion is a shitpost that doesn't contribute to the quality of the board, which was my original point. Stop being retarded for a second.

>kike businessman more qualified than a constitutional lawyer

my fucking sides

you should apply to trump university, user

Again, you are avoiding my main point and focusing on a side issue. I'm willing to have the discussion if your are willing to be intellectually honest and respond to my point. Otherwise I'm not going to bother continuing the conversation.