Which group of people does Sup Forums hate the most?

strawpoll.me/12843054/r

Vote and post what you voted for.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12843054/r
youtube.com/watch?v=iYvl9DMHQpI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jews.
every other group is either a puppet and/or a victim of jews.

>jews
Jews are bad because they're control your system but niggers are the absolute worst race to be around

Girl name?

>girl

rhymes with Daylor Bift

Fucking hard Mohammedan or Sweds

>swedes are hated more than niggers
>no one hates spics
kek

txs

And White male???

Lauren Southern

niggers because they have the biggest panises

my wife cucks me

chinks

people who dont take their fun seriously

Other people on Sup Forums

Niggers are my standby. Growing up with them taught me that. At least a Jew is sometimes intelligent.

You know how many intelligent niggers I have met in my life? Maybe 10?

But now that more and more mudslimes are moving to my city, I am starting to understand that they are worse than niggers. Amazing really. It was a very low bar.

no it's not

Anyone voting for muslims over Jews needs to get the fuck out right now. Jews are the entire reason that white countries are being flooded with third world muslim pieces of shit. Without Jews they'd be stuck in the desert murdering eachother with AKs where they aren't a problem for anyone but themselves.

>mfw germany isn't on the list

Jews, because they cause Muslims.

The Juden being intelligent is precisely why they are worse.

Jews
Do I really need to say why?

>blames the symptom of the problem, not the cause
Now I know why France is so fucked up. Not that my country is much better.

>strawpoll.me/12843054/r
My man, noone except americans even encounter actual mexicans.

why aren't women on the list?

the jews is a massive problem they've turned the world into a lie

Because I knew MGTOW retards like you would ruin the poll.

Niggers, because more often than not they are dumb and they stink. It's a given that they would all be eating dirt to this day without the involvement of westerners.
Muslims are a close second, a lot of them are medieval tier but they have some potential, if only they had a couple more hundred years of social evolution left on their own.

>More votes for muslims than for jews.
>More votes for ANYTHING AT ALL than for jews.
Oy vey Sup Forums, what a good goyim you became!

How is Muslims not far and away the 1st? Like I get the Jew memeage but fuck, Jews aren't nearly the problem these jihadis are.

Mfw my group is second place and not first

whatever you say swedecuck

Jews are the problem, all the others are just puppets who are much easier to deal with once there is no one to pay the US and other countries to stop this or make something bad out of it by using the media.

>strawpoll.me/12843054/r
conspiracy theories are born here.

>place is a small dump
>cheap shitty jewelry

Not T.Swifty.

Thank you for your input (((The United States of Greater Israel)))

>tfw just ended my 17 days of nofap to this picture
end my life. Stop posting cute butts on this board pls

Come on guys. Jews not Nr 1?

Why isn't there a leaf option?

The leaf menace on pol is one of our biggest problem.

swedes #4 probably right

>Jews a close second.
We're not doing enough to redpill all these newfags from Reddit.

This guy gets it.

People like you are retarded. You'll be made to understand when the time finally comes.

jews
They are the root cause for all evil and wars and globalism and banks and shit

This place is blue pilled as fuck. Kikes are the worst every damn time.

>No Nazi's
Subhuman scum should've fire bombed more of their cities.

I think we've done pretty well, actually. Thought it would be much worse than this. Jews also had a huge lead at the start.

I'm proud of you, /nupol/.

Currently it's 79-72.
>be me
>walk outside
>new mosque in my town
>whatever I'm sure it's fine
>walk by a week later
>more security cameras than the local federal building
>wtf.jpg
>did they get vandalized?
>ask around, nothing in the news
>a day later a stabbing
>dude dies
>security cameras apparently "got nothing"
>it was probably a sand nigger

But, Sweden, Sup Forums is a board of love. We don't hate others. We love ourselves, our families, our people, our nations, and because of that love we are willing to defend our interests, our borders, and our future. That is not hate but love and faith and duty.

I wish

>when the time finally comes
I care about what affects me on a daily basis. And we're talking about entire races, most jews are just whiny cunts, the central bank merchants are an extreme minority of a minority.
Hating jews more than niggers and muslims is a luxury, it's probably because you never lived next to any of those fortunately for you.

jews

they're the main reason why most of the west is a shithole

commies

>no gyps

Trannies

>You know how many intelligent niggers I have met in my life? Maybe 10?

What the fuck, I haven't even met 10 niggers in my life and the only "black" guy I ever had to talk to was a mate back then at Uni, half German half Indian (coal burning mom).

The niggers you see in the distance here that have been imported in the last 24 months truly look literally like dumb apes. Think "US ghetto niggers" and remove an additional 10 IQ points. They seem like walking water backs barely able to comprehend their existance, completely ruled by basic impulses.

Everyone forgets about hapa

>no gyps
Aren't they some kind of low level Jews, though?

it's gonna be muzzies for me absolutely the worst people there are truly barbaric

Literally what is this Jewish nonsense

At least they pass better these days.

>No "White people"

Biased fag

why are muslims more hated then jews

without the jews fucking everything up and subverting the church, christians would take care of the muslims in a new crusade

Why is this even a contest everyone here should pick Jews or they're insecure faggots led by confirmation bias no way in hell are niggers worse the jews, they're fucking stupid and ruin some aspects of society but jews are literally the reason why all of this happening anyway its unbelievable why everyone doesnt see this.

hajis

/thread

we hate nonwihtes (niggers are the worst of them), but those wouldnt be in our countries or really causing us much problem if it werent for jews destroying us from the inside. we also hate degenerates and faggots and things like that, but those are only allowed to exist and prosper in todays society because jews encourage it for the sake of deteriorating our civilizations

Everyone point at the subhuman and laugh

I don't understand this either. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Ultra-normies.
Wankers with Obey caps.
People who listnen to pop and call it art and inspiring music.
People who believe the banks and governments dindunuffin and have our best interrest in mind
People who are loud in public.
Condescending cumstains.
Eeuh jews I guess.

Swedes don't know anything about white people, they probably forgot

The jews should be on top. If it weren't for them there wouldn't be an ISIS right now. There wouldn't be any refugees in Europe and America right now.

>cares about what affects them on a daily basis
>too stupid to realize that those things are brought on by Jews
>too stupid to realize how Jews control various aspects of society in order to bring about the problems that affect you on a daily basis

When I say made to understand, I of course mean made to dangle and twitch from every tree, traffic light, and lamp post of every city in Canada. Retarded bluepilled cucks like you are almost as bad as the Jews, and certainly worse than all of the other things on that list.

>spics 2 votes

I guess I'm the only one that lives by farms

Nice try, Interpol. I won't vote there. Hah !

wrong

>the enemy of my enemy is our enemies

i'm guessing u haven't played civ

Is this a new fappening link with taylor? Fuck, she looks hot if that's her.

About to go to bed so thanks in advance for when I check this tomorrow morning and see your response :^)

Go back to stormfront if you actually think that

Not if you are playing 4d chess.

No, you go back to /r/the_donald you fucking nu-Sup Forumser.

if you think "jews!" is the crux of being "red-pilled" you're no better than a sub-literate nigger. jared fucking taylor thinks you're a goddamn shame too. hate jews all you want, but stop telling other people they're not truly thinking if they don't think like you. ever hear of a little something called intellectual diversity? yeah, it's one of many things that separates us from the fucking faggots in antifa. try it sometime.

Not true. So Muslims blowing up, or driving trucks into infidel children is all part of the Jew manipulating them...

>friend
>i"""(((friend)))"""!

whites

OP's

I grew up in the American south. Knew niggers that went to Yale and shit. I had to deal and work with niggers when I was young. Saying that 10 out of a thousand isn't a compliment.

why is fags not on there?

Wars started in Syria are for Israel's interest - causes the flux of refugees.

Beauracrats admitting the new waves of migrants are, well (((Beauracrats admitting the new waves of migrants)))

It's really sad that nu pol doesn't see the jewish menace.

>No "White people"
>Biased fag
I included Swedes, didn't I?

>musilms

I lived around nigger and feral spics my whole childhood and im a spic never got a long with any of them but i was big enough so they woulnt bother me i can tell you now Jews are the bigger problem, niggers and feral are all just low IQ retards they dont have complicated thought unlike the jew that is trying to destroy us.

It still doesn't excuse the Muslim behaviour, they've been acting this way for 1400 years.

Everyone makes up their own opinion user, there is absolutely no reason to get your jimmies rustled because someone don't like the jews.

(You)

>"Hello fellow goys- err I mean Nazis!"
>"Yeah Jews are pretty bad, but don't you think that maybe these other groups of people might be just as bad or maybe even worse?"

Nice try. Jews are still the root of the problem though.

fuck off

Jews are by far the worst. Also
>people voted Anglo
>not enough voted spics

Honestly i'd have to say Jews, at least Muslims believe in Christ.

Fuck off kike shill. Redpill yourself on Jews. Educate yourself with the babies first real redpill. Based brother Nathaniel

youtube.com/watch?v=iYvl9DMHQpI

Not true, user. Very bluepilled.
Pro-tip: check how many of the richest families are actually Jewish, and which are the others.