>*Stephen is trying to hold in his laughter at this point*
>*Audience can barely contain themselves waiting for the punchline*
>"DRUMPFFFAHAHAHAHAHAHA DRUMPF DRUMPF FRUMPF PLUMPF AMIRITE GUYS??!!!!!"
>*Everyone in the crowd is in tears at this point*

How the fuck is this guy funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sYdYd3f5kKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was genuinely funny when he was LARPing a cuckservative.

Now that he's being himself, not so much.

BAZOPADOOP TCHIOPH DINKI HIOOOO BOHNALD TONK???

HAHAHAHA

(((they))) payed him more moneys

>not so much
now he is cringe

Yeah, this pretty much. I think he can be funny if it's not about politics but he absolutely refuses to drop the libshit attitude.

>TFW you used to watch and genuinely enjoy his show years ago
Also nice 123 get

BARGFALD SHRUNFF

I love it when one person makes Sup Forums so mad they shitpost about them incessantly.

HAZUUOLP ANNK DAH UH mUUUTTRREEIIP?
GANULHD JHGUINP!!

AAAAAAHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

KERPHLUMOPH

>"Here's a picture of Trump in his office"
>*photoshopped picture of Donald Trump dressed as nazi officer*
>*audience cheers and claps*
>Colbert performs robot dance in the rhythm of the claps
>*audience cheers and claps louder*

>be talented political satirist
>get late night gig because........?
>switch to safe, retarded late night schtick
>completely forget how to be funny
>ratings in the shitter
>literally get beat by Family Guy reruns on Adult Swim
>look at John Oliver
>realize it's way easier to be successful by insulting conservatives and making liberals feel smug and superior than in actually being a good comedian
>ratings skyrocket as a million or two rabid liberals pick you up. Meanwhile the 60 million who voted for Trump and everyone else who's bored of the constant Trump hate spewing from every media outlet forget you even exist.

The bubble can be very (((profitable))).

I think the real question is: how can the president be such a joke that something like this would work?

really gets the noggin joggin

Parody was his best work.

Him and Jon Stewart used to be hilarious back in the day. One posing as a conservative one posing as a leftist. Then when Stewart left and then Comedy Central tried to have that black host that wasn't trever Noah and then. They tried trever Noah.

It all went to shit.

Hi stephen

Fucking hell, dying here

You are smart because you didn't vote for Trump.
You are smart because you watch me.
You are smart because you think I am funny.
You are smart because you agree with all of my views.
You are smart because you are in a group that agrees with you.
You are smart because I tell you so.

Clap now
Laugh now
There is only feeling good about yourself.
Take your soma and go on holiday.
I will tell you how to feel.
It is so much easier this way.

yep. he is way past his prime.

It's a shame, I used to really enjoy the Colbert Report. It was genuinely funny, which is rare to find on (((comedy Central))).

Ah well, such is life. I don't pay this cuck any mind now a days.

FRUUUUUUUUUMPFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!

I can't believe this is his real personality. I liked him better as a LARPER on the Colbert Show.

Two years straight of brainwashing by PR Firms who purchased the brand name of news organizations like CNN.

Noggin doesn't have to jog that hard, which is right up your alley.

This

I'm glad I was on the ground floor of this Sup Forums meme. Now I can watch it slowly infect the rest of the site.

>dat pic

wow.

>Literally the only facts neonazis actually agree with
Name ONE fact that neonazis agree with other than black crime stats. And no "we wuz erryfing" isn't a fact because all whites do is literally destroy the planet.

Trump is just the other side of the coin.
All are controlled by the Zionists.
Spread the word about Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell!

what episode of that angry face screenshot from? was he really mad about trump? gibs youtube link

Same.
Funny thing is that Sup Forums thinks it came from here.

NO LIFE IN THE VOID! ONLY DIUNALDG BLUMPHF!

YOU CANNOT COMPREHEND ME DENGULVE QUARUMFT!

You forgot
>obnoxious black guy from music band yells "DAS RITE Y'ALL!"

>UKIP!?
>NIGEL FACKING FARAGE!?
>IMMIGRANTS!?
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?
>CHECK OUT THIS 20 SECOND CLIP!
>DID YOU JUST SEE THAT!?

how to trigger a drumpfkin=

DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF!!!

FLUMPH

He has a strong enough grasp of the issues to make jokes off the cuff. His incredibly liberal staff helps write the monolog, so some jokes miss. He can deliver weak jokes and still get laughs because he is a skilled performer. Plus Donald Trump is such a jackass his name is punchline to most americans.

>I may be stupid
>I may be unfunny
>I may be an idiot
>...
>but at least
>I'm not...

DODUDASNLD TRAARMP

I SEE EVERYTHING DRUMF

Funny because it seems all the ledditors are triggered on Sup Forums by Colbert being mocked.

oh chirst we should just fucking exile him

>JUST LOOK AT THIS RIGHT WING CHRISTIAN GUY!
>I think...
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME HAHAHAHA HE THINKS?! WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT!

>did you hear about the french elections recently?
>yeah apparently north korea is aiming nukes at us.
>the job reports just game in.

oh

FTRUNOLG XRTUNNK!

No it is a decently funny joke, you know the kind that does not make you laugh, but smile. Current year guy did a decent job with it no doubt about it. Then people picked it up like it was the greatest shit on the planet. I swear, liberals must have been having brain hemorrhages laughing, which shows how unfunny liberals are.

i used to love the daily show back then
im pretty sure they were liberal as fuck back then too though but i was like 14 and didnt know any better

can someone post a video of him actually doing this cause I keep seeing this meme but no one ever posts a video, so I'm starting to think it's a strawman

Literally look up any Colbert video that has something to do with Trump and try not to cringe

butthurt Trump supporter

butthurt redditor who can't stand to see Colbert being mocked

This is pretty horrible but he's not going DRUMFPFP FPLUMGMMF like people are acting

youtube.com/watch?v=sYdYd3f5kKo

>*Pans camera to uppity nigger*

This meme is still funnier than anything Colbert ever did in his pathetic lifetime, it's meant to be an exaggeration like most satire on this board

but it's stupid, it makes no sense to apply the meme to Colbert when it was that british kike who came up with DRUMPF

>IMAGINE IF WE TIED A JAM SANDWICH TO A SHARK
>HAHAHAH ^_>

We already have a meme for John Oliver, he's the current year man

if you were like me it was because Bush was president. So the feeling was more like Stewart was railing against the government/people in charge. Then Obama was elected and you realized that the only reason they did that was because Bush was republican

He is being mocked for being absurd and never letting up. The exaggeration on the name is the natural conclusion if you keep screaming it, it becomes meaningless, like his entire act.

DRUMFPFP FPLUMGMMF

Humor helps to relieve psychological pressure and tension. The more pressure and tension one is under, the easier it is to make people laugh. The fact that these people laugh at trite jokes that have been told a hundred times before shows how close to the breaking point they are. Keep pushing. We could still get a mass suicide out of this.

I like you, Yap.
Stay well.

Okay, phew. The amount of dislike I now have for them was making me wonder if I was the one who drastically changed.

>

yeah, it is getting old, Leno had the right idea to stay bland and neutral, but Colbert is mad as hell, and so are a lot of us, that a Russian stooge ignoramus stole the election and is driving America off the cliff and finishing the job that Bush almost finished

Obama will go down as the greatest president next to FDR. Trump will go down as worse than Bush. Just enlist now before you are drafted for WWIII.