Should Québec be independent?

we wuz french and shit

french indochina

As long as she shuts up. Acts like a decent human being and follows our code, culture and way of life. The chink can stay.

yes

yes

Yes

yes

>reading shitty montreal journal
>one school in montreal have 90% allophone kids
>instead of even trying to teach them french, they make them learn with muh feelings and let them speak in their original language

fucking kikes behind montreal allowing filthy immigrants in, i bet that's how they teach kids in sweden too

Federal government should be disbanded prove me wrong

that's what you get for forcing the other 90% of canada that doesn't speak your retard language to print french on everything

Yes.

Asians and whites should and will join forces in the future to fight against the shitskins.

Can't understand why Anglo Canada allowed this to go on for so long

Canada keep english, Quebec is a new country and speaks french. Problem solved.

Almost 100% of Swedes speak English.

They wont even have their native language as the #1 most spoken one soon.

yea let them be, they want to be white...if they seperate ill move there and help out..hopefully NB and NFLD leave too

None of this larper loser are from quebec. They look like McGill douchbag.

>that asian

hot though

>Quebec is 20% of illiterates

Yeah, even better than independence, just join the rest of the United States of Ameritard

t. cucked liberals.

Fuck off dickehad you got played as much as we have been. You should start practicing your muslime prayer in mandarins

kek

This.

it's actually some sort of clothing company

we were here first, user. we got cucked by the anglo, but we still managed to pull this far

I've heard toronto was worse with the poo in the loos

If they don't fight for it, they don't deserve it.

yes

Exactly you lost

>Un Français qui fait la moral au Québecois. Je me demande pourquoi la plus pars des français immigres au Québec ? Commence par arrêter d'être un esclave tu nous feras la moral après.

It what should have been done at the last referendum but the Partie Quebecois was infiltrated ie: Levesque and Bouchard sabotaged the last referendum and made the populace accept the defeat without a fight.

What did we lost ? We won our referendum 2 times. Stfu eternally cucked anglo. Fuck your queen and fuck you.

it should be a 51st state of america

>speaking french on an english rice picking site
>using arrow meme like that
You leafs are getting better and better with each baits.

its meme arrow and i forgot to to press Enter after Québecois. Oui on est pas mal à parler français ici ca arrive.

How can you be such a fail in just 1 post.
>arrow meme not meme arrow
>english rice picking site not Bangladeshi Kite testing forum

KYS faggot you guys deserve what is to come.

Either let them separate for force them to all speak English. For any country to prosper it must have a common tongue. Let the french keep their culture but fuck their language and the laws surrounding it.

Fuck off civic cuckold. White ethnostates and nothing less.