I need someone to just fucking redpill me

I need someone to just fucking redpill me.
>be me
>grew up with far left parents, so naturally, I too was far left
>In recent years start seeing through everyones bullshit
>ohmygod every girl on facebook who talks about body acceptance and shit is a complete hypocrite and a bully
>start taking notice to the amount of bullshit in the Hillary Clinton campaign
>start realizing I may have been wrong these 18 years
How do Jews run the media? What's the big issues with the left? Just fuck me up Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

theaustralian.com.au/higher-education/the-downside-of-difference/story-e6frgcjx-1111112914289
emnbelgium.be/publication/report-norwegian-welfare-and-migration-committee
amid.dk/pub/papers/AMID_48-2006_Jan_Ekberg.pdf
spiegel.de/international/europe/putting-a-price-on-foreigners-strict-immigration-laws-save-denmark-billions-a-759716.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/denmark/8492822/Denmarks-immigration-laws-save-country-6-billion.html
mediafire.com/?1fe8x0egftpbp6f
city-journal.org/html/eon2007-06-25jl.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract
arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409
books.google.com/books?id=zqMCc37dW1kC&pg=PA129
books.google.com/books?id=ZyAt3T1V4EcC&pg=PT97
books.google.com/books?id=TmlGzr4s0uMC&pg=PA16
youtube.com/watch?v=DO1vQHHgjmk
youtube.com/watch?v=bG77qpLi4oc
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/08/06/norway-90-of-all-violent-rapes-in-oslo-committed-by-muslims/
politi.no/vedlegg/lokale_vedlegg/oslo/Vedlegg_1309.pdf
wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/28/AR2008042802560.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MCNHaLziBQw
youtu.be/fljHRDsLP28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How do Jews run the media?
what do you mean how they own all of it

Evidence, sources, names. I need the proof user

doesn't name the jew specifically but just look at who the owners of the companies are

this was from like 2011 or 2012 tho it's even worse now

Also, is it just that a lot of people who work in media just happen to be Jewish? Or is it something bigger?

Gibsmedat

Trust me when I say this user.

There is no jewish conspiracy. It's the same anti-semitic things which have been going on for 2000 years.

Increases in diversity correlate with problems worldwide, and the downsides of diversity effect everyone, it's a universal human problem:
theaustralian.com.au/higher-education/the-downside-of-difference/story-e6frgcjx-1111112914289
Diversity experiments in Germany end in disaster
ttp://www.spiegel.de/international/germany-s-immigrants-integration-in-theory-alienation-in-practice-a-433006.html
Immigrants in Norway are a net loss to the economy
emnbelgium.be/publication/report-norwegian-welfare-and-migration-committee
Immigrants in Sweden are a net loss to the economy
amid.dk/pub/papers/AMID_48-2006_Jan_Ekberg.pdf
Denmark saved billions by restricting immigration:
spiegel.de/international/europe/putting-a-price-on-foreigners-strict-immigration-laws-save-denmark-billions-a-759716.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/denmark/8492822/Denmarks-immigration-laws-save-country-6-billion.html
More diversity in police departments correlates with more abuse, poorer performance and less trust:
mediafire.com/?1fe8x0egftpbp6f
Increased diversity correlates sharply with decreased community spirit, decreased altruism, and depressed social capital, less ethical behavior, more crime, fear, isolation and depression:
city-journal.org/html/eon2007-06-25jl.html
Harvard study proving diversity doesn't work and is disastrous
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract
Also, a nice little study from Cornell University about how segregation creates peace:
arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409

Multiculturalism doesn't work:
books.google.com/books?id=zqMCc37dW1kC&pg=PA129
books.google.com/books?id=ZyAt3T1V4EcC&pg=PT97
books.google.com/books?id=TmlGzr4s0uMC&pg=PA16
Swedish politician speaks on camera about immigration issues and expresses different views when secretly filmed.
youtube.com/watch?v=DO1vQHHgjmk
Paul Weston, chairman of Britain's counter-Jihad party 'Liberty GB' speaks about the Woolwich murder, Islam and the state of Britain today.
youtube.com/watch?v=bG77qpLi4oc
Norway: 90% of all rapes committed in Oslo by non-western immigrants.
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/08/06/norway-90-of-all-violent-rapes-in-oslo-committed-by-muslims/
politi.no/vedlegg/lokale_vedlegg/oslo/Vedlegg_1309.pdf
France: The muslim population of France is 12%, yet they make up 60 to 70% of all inmates in France's prisons.
wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/28/AR2008042802560.html

Yes, a lot of people just happen to be Jewish. I have been on Sup Forums for a while and nobody has been able to answer the big WHY question about Jewish control. If you're looking for a bigger explanation, it isn't there. But the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. Some may call the enemy the top 1%, others may call them the globalists. They exist. But saying it's the Jews is worthless antisemitism.

>inb4 good goy

Also noteworthy is that Fox is owned by the same Jew that owns The Wall Street Journal and other liberal outlets.

Time for the ultimate redpill.

Welcome to Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=MCNHaLziBQw

>that feel when Churchill calls you an unthoughtful man

Ouch.

What are you trying to say?

fug...he predicted it

2 and last because I forgot I was on my cellphone. Maybe if it's still up around 4 I'll just fuck your shit up. In kindergarten they teach me to count up to 100

My entire worldview is being butt fucked rn user. Pls continue, The pill is taking effect

welcome to Sup Forums
remember, you are here forever

YOU WANT A FUCKING RED PILL?

HUH? YEAH?

YEAH MOTHER FUCKER

WELL LISTEN THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE BITCH

FIGURE IT OUT

WHATS IMPORTANT. WHATS NOT

DONE. YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT

youtu.be/fljHRDsLP28

Y-y-yeah goy, stop being so silly