Trump's 100 Days of Hypocrisy: Executive Orders & Golf

youtube.com/watch?v=vuPCxJDfqf8

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH TRUMP SUPPORTERS ON SUICIDE-WATCH, DEFEND THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

obamagolfcounter.com/
golfdigest.com/story/weve-crunched-the-numbers-and-its-official-president-obama-played-a-lot-of-golf-while-in-office
golfchannel.com/news/golf-central-blog/obamas-final-tally-333-rounds-golf-potus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok, easy

obamagolfcounter.com/

golfdigest.com/story/weve-crunched-the-numbers-and-its-official-president-obama-played-a-lot-of-golf-while-in-office

F-FAKE NEWS

The president can't relax?

Almost one full year of his Presidency... golfing.

golfchannel.com/news/golf-central-blog/obamas-final-tally-333-rounds-golf-potus/

Nice try, cuck:

trumpgolfcount.com

DEFEND THIS AHAHAHAHAHA

trumpgolfcount.com

if you post in this thread, your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

>i-it's taken out of context
>librul bias!
>H-HE'S PLAYING THE MEDIA LIKE A FIDDLE

Trump's maybe too old to get it up for his old prey... ask his former procurers of flesh!
Spread the word about Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell!

Shilling this hard for Jewish cock lmao:

Why do you dumb fucks even make these threads?

reported for shilling

trumpgolfcount.com

because your tears are delicious, René

Reported for shilling

obamagolfcounter.com/

1 year out of 8, on the golf course...

obamagolfcounter.com/

obamagolfcounter.com/

BTFO

What's with U.S presidents and fucking golf?

Neither of them were even close to Eisenhower

where'd you go dipshit?

obamagolfcounter.com/

HAHAHA DRUMPF BTFO.
But in all seriousness guys, former Trump supporter here, it has been fun as hell to watch this campaign crush and burn, but in all seriousness, we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

It's almost like a powerful businessman that's used to getting things done in a free market and has never held office before much less the most powerful one in the country wasn't able to do as much as he thought he could inside of the most bloated, sprawling, inefficient, and corrupt bureaucracy on the face of the planet!

Who would've thought! But fun fact that he's still done more than any other President, and stuck to more promises than I've ever seen another one do.

Shitty b8 kids, but go ahead and get it all out while you have 5 minutes of perceived victory before the winning resumes.

suicide watch?

obamagolfcounter.com/

Are they supposed to do anything else?

Why do you dumb wankers make this so easy?

obamagolfcounter.com/

The one shill is stroking his own cock and talking to himself like he's a big group of people lol.

He's supposed to work more than I do at least.

Obama golf count in first 100 days: zero
Trump golf count in first 100 days: 17

1 year of 8, on the golf course

17 days vs. 1 year

obamagolfcounter.com/

What has he actually accomplished that he promised?

TRUMP ADMITS HE IS A GLOBALIST

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK DRUMPFTARDS

tedious mental gymnastics, reddit is this way

He forgot to turn on the multiple ID. ShariaBlue doesn't hire the sharpest people ain't they?

obamagolfcounter.com/

17/100 > 1/8

Also, presidents are even more likely to take breaks later on in their admin. So Trump's numbers may go even higher than they are now (which, at the moment, are still higher)

ITT: reddit bootlicker splinter group shilling hard for daddy

get fucked OP

17 days Trump vs. 333 Obama

Why are liberals so bad at counting?

Sperg, fuck off back to plebbit if you're going to spam, hope you get banned

Yes get your entire agenda done in 100 days. He's pushed the wall, immigration, tax reform, trade, NAFTA, fighting ISIS, and done about as much as he can on every single front more aggressively than I've ever seen any President even try and do. Can you tell me what Obama did in his first 100 days? Can you even tell me what he "promised" to do during his campaign that was anything besides "CHANGE?!"

I know you're fucking 15 years old, son, but I'm not, and when your ignorant faggot ass is able to witness more than one presidency as an "adult," you'll understand. Trump has had mayors and judges completely REFUSE to enforce his immigration policies, while illegal immigration overall is down over 60% in spite of it all.

Are you fucking idiots really this dumb? Do you really have to have this shit explained to you when you see it on the news every day?

Shills are literal human trash. I hope you get cancer before you're old enough to vote.

the leaf has spoken

get fucked OP

17 days Trump vs. 333 Obama

Why are liberals so bad at counting?

obamagolfcounter.com/

Wow I didn't realize shill banter was this weak. Holy shit, you have a political party behind you and the best you tards can come up with is fucking GOLF?

Same

>Points out glaringly obvious fact that everyone on Earth knows
>"tedious mental gymnastics

Get BTFO with that faggot ass reply and non-argument. You have nothing left to say besides your thiny-veiled tears that you try and hide behind a Pepe meme you just downloaded 15 seconds ago from google. But if you say 'Reddit' it will appear like you've won the argument!

>i-i swear im not 15 years old!
>i hope you get cancer!

AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

I got an image for that

It's not spam. It's a concise rebuttal to your stupid ass post. Now go fuck yourself, you lose.

333 Obama vs 17 Trump
obamagolfcounter.com/

>comparing eight years to 100 days

Trump supporters ladies and gentlemen. Your boy is on pace to outgolf Obama before we even get a chance to throw his ass out of office.

Out in full force this morning.

Business deals get made on the golf course. Lots of word of mouth/handshake deals.

I'm 33, and yes I do hope you get cancer. Is that somehow hard to understand? I mean I know you fucks are grasping about as hard as you can at what few little straws there are, but what are you trying to say exactly?

I sincerely hope you are diagnosed with gastric cancer, Adenocarcinoma, stage 3 preferably. You deserve that for your freedom-hating, liberal-shilling ignorance, desperate attention-whoring, and wasting the time of more intelligent people in some sad hope that their intellectual power will accidentally rub off on you and you will some day lose your virginity.

Only, the jews actually like trump now because he will literally bend over and be ass raped by Israel if they tell him they need to do it

Obama's legislative accomplishments in 100 days: American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (the stimulus package), State Children's Health Insurance Program, winning approval of a congressional budget resolution, lifted the ban on stem cell research, restructuring of our military presence in the ME... you don't have to agree with what he did, but he did stuff.

All with only a 29% disapproval rating.

Trump hasn't passed a single major bill.

Trump is so idiotic he has his reps go on national TV to say "Y'know that order that got thrown out? Well, this is the same thing in spirit, shhhhh don't tell the judge but this one is good somehow" and then act surprised when the judge throws it out. Legally, it's not allowed to make quotas for specific countries as well, nor show a bias for nation of origin (you can only show bias for hemisphere). You can't change laws with exec. orders. And trying to govern with them leads to losses in the courts whenever they conflict with actual laws (which always take priority) and can easily be undone by the next President.

What, are you 13 then?

im sorry man i didnt mean to offend you, it was only satire. Please dont wish cancer on me, I'm very scared of cancer.

>acting like adenocarcinoma is somehow more of a clarification than gastric cancer
>not giving someone stage IV if you have to wish them death

That's like a 20% survival rate mate, get better with your hate.

>DEFEND THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Atleast he isn't shipping tens of thousands of US made machine guns and thousands of armored vehicles to ISIS or to mexican druglords.

Can't believe you actually made use math.

Obama:
333÷8(years)=41.65
41.65per year÷365
10%
The guy went to a golf court around every 10 days.

First 100 days Trump:
100÷17

I get what you are saying, but the difference isn't abissmal. Stop sperging out.

The difference being, when Obama controlled the house, the senate and the presidency, he wasn't opposed by the globalists in his own party.
When Trumps administration got control of the house, the senate and the presidency, he was opposed by the globalists in his own party.

Major fucking difference. Go globalism!

>DEFEND THIS
not gonna lie, it is legitimately funny to watch the cattle defend trump at this point.

I can't even be butthurt that I supported this retard.

Something about nuclear codes.

>Go globalism!

Lol. You funny cheerleader. I kill you last.

All parties have different factions that stymie the president. Even Theodore Roosevelt, FDR, LBJ... they had to deal with people who hated their agenda in the legislature. The Dems used to have such a huge southern and northern divide it eventually split the party... but LBJ still managed to pass the great society legislation before it crumbled.

The point is to negotiate. The Presidency has never been given a blank check, it's just that usually the House and Senate allow more to pass in the first 100 days with the Presidential mandate.

I would prefer it if america had a competent president but goddamn this is fun too

>playing golf worse than literally gifting automatic firearms and abrams tanks to terrorists and druglords.

it's worth it man, this is too good

Obama had a blank cheque, for two fucking years, and did almost nothing with it.

Why do you think he lost the house and senate after only two years? It was exactly because of that.

>and stuck to more promises than I've ever seen another one do.
can you actually back that up or is it just how you've learned to look at things?

He owns that Golf court and recently raised the membership price from 100k to 200k so of course that's where he'd want to spend the taxpayers money.

Classic Trump. Seems like he's just stealing whatever he can. He will not run for second term.

Oh, see, I thought it was because of paid protesters (Koch funded) starting a tea party in reaction to INCREASED government intervention.

But yeah, he did nothing, so people got furious about all that increased nothing in their lives.

How many campaign promises did obama keep? One.

1. flip the economy back
2. make obamacare

both fucking ENORMOUS